It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK threatens to shoot Anonymous protestors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

What's wrong with Vienna sausages and Natty Light? Geesh. Live a little.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
This entire thing is absolutely ridiculous and is turning into a soap opera. Is this even real life anymore? Did somebody chuck us all into some warped universe where the world is just a giant modern version of Shakespeare's plays?

I agree, this is becoming surreal.
How did we get from a cop killing a thug to the KKK and anon having a public pissing contest for the whole world to see?

I`m not picking sides but if I was a betting man I would bet on the guys that have the guns.

edit on 21-11-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Seriously? I really doubt that the KKK or the NBPP would follow up on their hot air. All bark and no bite. And I would not put it past the NBPP to put out a false flag either in the attempt to stir things up. They want and crave anarchy yet are to cowardly to actually instigate it themselves. Same goes for the KKK.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Considering most of the Klan is made up of snitches, federal agent infiltrators with a few racists fools to give it some authenticity; anon has a bit more legitimacy!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

ANON hates every1 the same.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Never let a chance to use a moronic meme go to waste, eh xuenchen?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If Anonymous is good enough to find SUPPOSED links to the KKK in the Ferguson PD on an institutional level (that is the supposed KKK links are higher up the chain or heavily infested) then they are good enough to fake the proof. It's not hard to write an email or memo or something of that sort. If Anon wants to truly make a difference they will have to stop being cowards and whoever had found this so called proof will have to out himself so it canbe assured that he is not bias or have an agenda to to link KKK with Police. He could be Dorian Johnson or an associate for all we know who, cowering behind a computer screen has all the motive in the world (jail time) to demonize the Police.

In summary: If Anon wants their supposed proof to have any validity, whoever found it will have to come out of the shadow and have their "proof" scrutinized to the tiniest detail because of the ease of being able to fabricate this so called proof, which even if found in itself is a problem because said evidence would have been obtained unlawfully and thus in admissable. Sorry Anon, you might be some computer whizzes, but what you are doing is pointless.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Not true. How valid any information may be does not rest on who the Anon member is that provides it. The information itself would need to be independently verified in either case to assure it's valid regardless of the identity of Anon.

Also, if such information was to be used in court it would have to be investigated independently as well. If even after that it was still not allowed that is only important from the perspective of how the system functions. What Anon is doing is exposing information for People, not the System. They are against the established system and many of it's corrupt processes so I don't think they are concerned whether the system finds the information usable or not. They System cannot be trusted. They expose information to the public for the public to use as they see fit.

To say that what they are doing is pointless or useless is a failure on your end to recognize a potential opportunity when it presents itself.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Okay, so here's my opinion,

First of all, Anon has already proven themselves
to be very good at hacking computers, data bases,
etc... anything you can access on line.

I've never heard of the KKK hacking anyone's computer
system and obtaining data to share with humanity.

So, it seems to me that if Anon says they have established a
connection of the PD and The Clan, they have some credibility
to be believed since they could easily I.D. and hack Clan
computers, as well as computers of PD.

The KKK are a bunch of spineless, cowards, that many of them
probably can't even figure out how to use a damn computer
let alone hack anyone else's and are only there for publicity.

My Two cents

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The news hypes up this whole thing to get the sheeple cattle , you to cause riots. So they have a good reason to take away your guns. THIS ISN'T ABOUT FERGUSON. It's about LOOT AND SCOOT riot, cause mass shootings so they can take away all your guns. LOOKS like their plan is working. AGGITATE cause people to get mad at one another, then clean up the mess by taking away your guns. They just played you like a fiddle. YOU got harppped. Makes great music doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

I am afraid you might be right.

It almost seems certain entities try to provoke civil unrest.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Ya as much as I don't like the KKK I don't care what they say.. limit them then who are we going to limit next.. free speech is free speech no matter what idiot uses it.

@Seeker your not a hillbilly you use the Internet.
edit on 11/22/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Anonymous: Fourteen something's living in their parents basements with sever lack of social skills.

The KKK: Fifty+ something's living in their own basements with severe lack of social skills.

Hmm... I would have thought they'd get along better. Let's hope M.A.D. comes into play!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u
The news hypes up this whole thing to get the sheeple cattle , you to cause riots. So they have a good reason to take away your guns. THIS ISN'T ABOUT FERGUSON. It's about LOOT AND SCOOT riot, cause mass shootings so they can take away all your guns. LOOKS like their plan is working. AGGITATE cause people to get mad at one another, then clean up the mess by taking away your guns. They just played you like a fiddle. YOU got harppped. Makes great music doesn't it.

The problem I see with your theory is that situations like these actually make gun sales skyrocket. So if the end game is to "take away your guns" they just made their job that much harder to accomplish.

People don't give up their guns when they're scared, they buy more of them and they hold on to them tighter. Doesn't even matter if they do it so they can track who has them. More guns being sold means more guns out in the public and that is more guns in the hands of the populous.

I think if you want to claim "they're coming for your guns" then wait until everyone is nice and calm and they try and tell you there isn't any need for them now because everything is all sunshine and roses. Until then, ain't nobody givin up sh*t.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wonder if the Black panthers take donations?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The one thing that struck me most about this is that the kkk is right wing? I wasn't aware of this. Wasn't senator Byrd a left wing kkk member. I guess I just don't understand this left and right labeling.

Wasn't it the left wing D party that opposed desegregation? Was the kkk right wing at that time also?

Besides that I wasn't even aware that the kkk still existed. This has to be just inflammatory race baiting by alphabet agencies.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood
The one thing that struck me most about this is that the kkk is right wing? I wasn't aware of this. Wasn't senator Byrd a left wing kkk member. I guess I just don't understand this left and right labeling.

Wasn't it the left wing D party that opposed desegregation? Was the kkk right wing at that time also?

Besides that I wasn't even aware that the kkk still existed. This has to be just inflammatory race baiting by alphabet agencies.

Boo!!
Senator Byrd wasn't a lefty stop with the re-branding why don't cha ! must we go over recent history lessons about Dixiecrats the "Southern Strategy" and the Republicans who stopped being the party of Lincoln a longtime back??..the very extremist left were commies or proto commies KKK guys are anything but,and yes the KKK is not dead they just smelled that way.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I wonder if the Black panthers take donations?

Please don't fund them new mfkrs they racist as Hell!!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
sounds like threats of terror from an organized bunch of...?

who has jurisdiction over terrorist organizations?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Apparently math isn't the triple K's strong suit as Anon
has them outnumbered by ridiculous amounts.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join