It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from ASN (AnonSocialNetwork)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Funny that ASN backwards reads NSA

Ko3

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

Now where did I leave my 'well that escalated quickly' Jpeg hmmm .....

Ah yes, here it is...

Seriously though, dishing out all manners of hyperbole and rhetorical exaggeration to better suit your argument merely invites answers to your questions that have been previously addressed.

Tell me why I should see Anonymous a being anything more significant than the 20-something squirrels on this site that think they're in direct communication with God?

How about no, as this account does not exist here solely for the purpose of validation, especially with regards to your requests. Anonymous exists, as do you, and I do not question your 'significance'.

I also assure you, Anonymous are not made of Squirrels. Consider that an inside exclusive

Thank you for your contribution though

ASN

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I would assume the use of OTR or something like Cryptocat would be an instant flag. I happen to know that cell phone calls are recorded and stored, so I would imagine anything using OTR would also be slurped up for consumption/decryption at a later date.

I think most people now know their calls are stored and logged, as are SMS/Emails/Web habits and anything else you care to digitally etch your persona on to.

I think I know what you're talking about though, but this isn't just OTR for say, Face Book or Google Talk. OTR (Off The Record messaging) is being used merely as a level of encryption in conjunction with other methods.

When using XMPP, you'd sign up to a Host such as Jabber, and would use this account via a configured chat client. OTR is just a plug in used for extra encryption, you would also use Tor Proxy or something similar.

In an instance where absolute anonymity is required, one would set up a one time 'throw away' account for a single chat. With so much encrypted traffic out there, it would be next to impossible to know what to store as 'valid' for later decryption.

So this method is probably about as safe as you can get for now.

I hope this has answered your question MystikMushroom

ASN

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kid_of_3NKi

Damn! I told them using a reverse acronym would not be enough to hide our identity!

Same as when I said spelling the ILLUMINATI backwards was a bad idea for a link to our site...

ITANIMULLI.COM

You have a Tin Foil Hat Trophy coming your way sir, AND we'll also throw in 24hr surveillance of your family AND a butt-probed family member of your choice!

Have a nice day sir

NSA oops, sorry...

ASN

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am having a great deal of trouble wrapping my head around your moral logic. Your moral logic is no different than the terrorists of the middle east. Terrorists fight against the wrongs of Imperial Nations of the world but it's okay to destroy women and children in their endeavour. Passing out stolen customer information is just plain wrong and if you can't see this as wrong then you might want to seek out professional help.
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Followup to my recent reply to you.
Your probably very talented as it relates to dealing with codes etc. Do something positive with your talent. Start your own business by writing security code to sell to these corporations with the goal of keeping hackers from breaking in, stealing customers private information, then providing said information to criminals.
Help your fellow man....

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

What part of "Journalistic Account" are you failing to comprehend? ASN exists in a solely journalistic capacity, your attempts at baiting them into admitting what you want them to admit are pointless. You need to understand ASN isn't a traditional ATS account in that it is being run by multiple individuals much like Anonymous itself. So as a friendly pro tip, quit wasting your time. ASN wont admit Anonymous was wrong (if they were wrong to begin with), that would defeat the purpose of the account all together.

ASN has said this numerous times so I really shouldn't have to be repeating this.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I suggest to you to reread this entire thread. The individual or individuals who started this thread has already stepped outside the journalist concept by interjecting their own personal opinion about Anonymous. Therfore I most certainly have every right to comment to them regarding their personal opinions. That's what this forum is for. You have no right to attempt to stop me. Shame on you.
reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

lol

I'm not trying to stop you, I'm just telling you you are wasting your time. But whatever, have fun getting the same answer from ASN that I just gave you.

For instance this reply from ASN regarding the issue in question.
or this one

edit on Cpm12Thursday5620150131Thu, 01 Jan 2015 12:56:01 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eta

edit on Cpm12Thursday5820152131Thu, 01 Jan 2015 12:58:21 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: add

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Gotcha....

Then this author of this thread needs to abide by what he/she originally stated. He/she can't have it both ways.

Take care....

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bucsarg
Followup to my recent reply to you.
Your probably very talented as it relates to dealing with codes etc. Do something positive with your talent. Start your own business by writing security code to sell to these corporations with the goal of keeping hackers from breaking in, stealing customers private information, then providing said information to criminals.
Help your fellow man....

umm are you trying to sat that anonymous should not try and expose high level paedophiles who rape their own and others children are you for real how much did you get for selling your soul

I really suggest you wake up my friend as if they do expose blair Murdoch and bush they will be able to blow the governments wide apart and ultimately show what is really controlling the elites I appreciate you think hacking and showing others credit card details is wrong and it is but do you not think this could not be the CIA or the NSA trying to discredit what anonymous are doing and showing us whats really going on in our society and how the normal honest people are being used as slaves,

when George bush raped Margie schoedinger and she pressed charges with your fantastically honest law enforcement agency three weeks later she was found with a bullet in her head, this is what you are protecting pal the very essence of evil has taken over our governments and elites and rather than try and put off normal people fighting for good I would suggest you get on board and try and bring something to the table unless you want to work for evil which is cool in my book as we all have a choice and it is your soul no one elses until you sign it over that is

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

The only way of doing this is to withdraw your tax contributions which are voluntary in England America and Australia and then send a letter to your bank and ask them how much more money they owe you and stop paying your loans and mortgages back both of these are completely legal to do.

This is the one way of standing together and withdrawing your support of the corrupt governments that give your tax money to the elites in order for them to screw you over with Monsanto foods and chemicals and black ops conducted by nasa cia and nsa all against gods law which states we are all equal and no one can say to you what to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join