It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More murder and cover ups from our wonderful boys in blue!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Source

A cop forced their daughter, Ashley, down to ground, pressed a 9mm handgun against the side of her head, and shot her to death, according to reports.

So apparently he thought she was smoking weed.

So what? Them later on in the article I read this...

But recent facts have come to light indicating that a fellow officer assigned to investigating Officer Fallis left out key details in his reports.

This is an insight into the culture of violence and corruption within our police departments. We need to bring this topic into the political conversation in the mainstream media a sap. Please voice your perspective on this to people you interact with and help bring this appalling behavior into the public consciousness.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

While I agree with you about the issues of police brutality, that is clearly not the case here. The officer in question was her husband and they were at a party together, to me it seems more like an issue of an overbearing husband than an issue of police brutality.

from OP's source:

For reasons unknown, Officer Fallis suspected that Ashley was actually going outside to smoke marijuana, not a cigarette.

Officer Fallis took offense to this and became wildly enraged, accusing Ashley of smoking marijuana, according to reports.

Officer Fallis then began screaming at other females at the party.

The party guests were deeply shaken by Officer Fallis’s rage and began leaving the party and heading home, not wanting to be around him.

Officer Fallis continued his vitriol against Ashley — by this time they were the only ones left in the house.

Officer Fallis pulled out his 9mm handgun and “held the gun to the right side of Ashley’s head and pulled the trigger,” according to the indictment.

Not police brutality. He wasn't even on duty, still a piece of s### though. Definitely looks like a case of corruption though. If the reporting officer left out details. Either way it's pretty clear dude killed his wife execution style in cold blood over nothing.
e
edit on Cpm5Thursday1020141730Thu, 20 Nov 2014 17:10:17 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: edit/eta

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Kinda sounds like a d-bag. Could've just as easily been a trash man, journalist, or anything else. Difference? Media loves to include the job any time it's law enforcement, military, or ex/retired of either one.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
I get your point but he's a violent thug who was willing to kill his wife of his three kids over smoking weed.

That's a glimpse Into how he conducts himself as an officer as well.

Also his fellow officer was willing to cover it up.

It's almost as if they've done this many times before.
edit on 11/20/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Can't argue with that! I think the guy was sick before he joined the police though. The problem is, I think a job as a cop draws people with his mentality.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Right this thing is beyond slanted, doesn't justify any of his behavior, but I don't see how this falls upon police brutality solely instead of domestic violence?

There be f'd up people in all walks of life.

This one happened to be a cop as well.
edit on 20-11-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

"It's almost as if they've done this many times before."

I can't let that fly. Proof of it, or it's an incredibly unfounded and wild accusation.

I'm in no way defending what either of them did, but you seem to ignore the fact that it had nothing to do with HIM being a cop. It has everything to do with HIM being a domestic abuser. Like another poster said, every single profession has it's bad apples. Every single profession has its good guys too. Calling this an issue of police brutality is absurd on its face and nothing you've posted since the OP has lessened the absurdity of your claim.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Kinda sounds like a d-bag. Could've just as easily been a trash man, journalist, or anything else. Difference? Media loves to include the job any time it's law enforcement, military, or ex/retired of either one.

I do think it's pertinant that he is a police officer. Why wouldn't it be? Plus the reporting officer covered for him because he was a fellow officer. How many other times did they "cover" for each other would be a relevant question after this was found out. He murdered his wife and then used his position as an officer to try to get away with it. The thin blue line and all.
edit on 20-11-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Its called insight and if his fellow police officer is willing to coverup his murdering of his wife then that indicates hes willing to do it again.

I dont need a source to make this assumption.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Right this thing is beyond slanted, doesn't justify any of his behavior, but I don't see how this falls upon police brutality solely instead of domestic violence?

There be f'd up people in all walks of life.

This one happened to be a cop as well.

I get what your saying but there is a culture within our police departments and maybe not even all of them but a lot of them that promotes violence. Its game playing. Ive witnessed the disgraceful things police officers that are in these departments are capable of first hand. Maybe its not every department. Maybe its like the Hells Angels of Outlaws where some of the chapter presidents are out of control and you have some really good chapters and some really bad ones.

We need to stop the trend of police violence increasing across america while crime decreases.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's called an assumption. An assumption is not insight. You assume that because it happened once that it must have happened before. The comment I referenced implied that it must've been a common thing. Now you're saying that if it happened once it would likely happen again.

I'm ex military. And also ex law enforcement. And now do something that is still in the same vein. You assume that because this guy was a crappy husband and crappy father, he was a crappy cop. Is it possible? Sure. Guaranteed? Nope. Plenty of people make terrible spouses while being good at their job. So citing a domestic violence issue as evidence of police brutality is, still, absurd.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Crappy husband and crappy father?

He killed his wife for suspecting she smoked pot and then his fellow officer covered it up for him instinctively. There's something wrong with both of these officers and it has everything to do with them being police officers.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Okay so a dentist kills his wife. Does that have anything to do with him being a dentist? A retail manager kills a coworker. Does that have anything to do with him being a retail manager? A stay at home mom kills her kids. Does that have anything to do with her being a stay at home mom? Or are all those examples more likely to be indicative of an underlying mental issue?

A cop killing his spouse at his own house in non duty hours is domestic violence. It has nothing to do with him being a cop. The attempted cover-up? Sure, that obviously is because they're both cops. But the "police brutality" you're piping about is domestic violence.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
For a plant? Really now officer you threw away your future and the life of a young woman for a plant? If anything you walk away or leave the party.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Not just a young woman, the mother of his children! To enforce his twisted morality.

Sad.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

A cop killing his spouse at his own house in non duty hours is domestic violence. It has nothing to do with him being a cop. The attempted cover-up? Sure, that obviously is because they're both cops. But the "police brutality" you're piping about is domestic violence.

Police are 4 times more likely to abuse family members than the general populace. Because the job selects for that sort of person. It's the same psych profile that leads them to be abusive to people they encounter on the street.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If he'd do it to his own family, you can be sure he gives less than half a # for any of the people he happens upon in his job.

It's obvious that they seek this type of mentality.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It's a scary thought that guys like this are hired to protect and serve the public. Sounds like this guy was a loose cannon. You have to wonder if candidates for hire are put through a psychiatric evaluation before giving them a badge. If they aren't, they better start. We're hearing too many incidents of police who are out of control.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

your examples of different professions killing a spouse have one glaring difference than the OP...the dentist, store manager and stay at home Mom don't have jobs that would allow them to cover-up their crime. The police officer, however, can use his position and call fellow officers to help him as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Steroids....

Steroid use is wide spread among LEOs and it's usage drives people crazy.

All LEOs should be given weekly drug test and use of any drugs including steroids should be cause for immediate dismissal.

libertycrier.com...
edit on 20-11-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join