It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Flynn of Milwaukee PD speaks a harsh truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that he sounds a lot like Alan Alda?

He also sounded very concerned. I don't understand why people want to find negativity in his comments. He was just being truthful about the horrible reality that he must deal with on a daily basis. The reality that apparently many people in his jurisdiction want to ignore. I don't blame him for showing a little emotion either. He has probably seen things that would easily send most of us to the nearest psychologist. I think not showing emotion would be a better reason for concern.
edit on 22-11-2014 by silverking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
He actually cares about the residents of the community, you can tell through his emotions. After living on the west and south sides of Chicago not a whole lot is being done there to stamp out the no snitching unwritten rule. Shootings happen broad day light & under police cameras on street corners. MANY people could've witnessed the shooting and know the guy but the police come and nobody says sh**. It isn't indicative of all the poorer neighborhoods there, people will talk but in some places gang influence is still too strong. The only way to ever solve the problem is through community and police help.

I'm sympathetic for him, you can tell all he wants is cooperation. Being an old white guy means nothing at all if you're real I can sense it.

He was highlighting the idiocy where police killed 1 man, justified or not and quite possibly the many people who showed up to protest didn't give information they saw or heard in hundreds of unsolved homicides in the city. It's a false sense of caring that is entirely agenda based.

These people are hastening the deaths of themselves or their loved wrongs through inaction and misguided blame.

Now would Al Sharpton ever say that? He's lining his pocket like every other politician lol get real.

<< 1  2   >>

join