It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honing in on the Deception of Yahweh - Jesus Reveals a Clue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It astonishes me how much I am finding in scripture now that I know the relationship between the Father (Elohim), Mother (Ruach Elohim) and Yahweh. Rather than the 72 names of God, we are looking simply at a Mother and Father raising a Son (or Sons). I am curious how theologians have missed these simple truths. Here is yet another example I have found:

Matthew 26

31 Then Yeshua said to them, “All of you will abandon me tonight. Scripture says,

‘I will strike the shepherd,
and the sheep in the flock will be scattered.’

32 “But after I am brought back to life, I will go to Galilee ahead of you.”

The words Jesus quotes are from Yahweh in Zechariah 13

“Arise, sword, against my shepherd,
against the man who is my friend,” declares Yahweh Tsebaoth.
“Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered.
Then I will turn my hand against the little ones.”

If you are a Christian reading this, note what you may not know. The Lord Adonai in the OT is the same Lord Adonai of the NT. While Jesus is quoting Himself here, Yahweh from the OT is raising His sword against HIS Shepherd (Jesus). While Yahweh is something we cannot define as an entity, Jesus is a human incarnation of the Son of God (Adonai). Yahweh is also called Adonai. Yahweh is NEVER mentioned again in the NT. He is only referred to, as in the quote above. We know that Mary's DNA is that of the line of David. We do not know what DNA was used for the impregnation. We can assume Adam's DNA. See this thread: Refinement of Eve

If this is not interesting enough, it's what he says before this that is most fascinating. I will insert commentary between:

2 “On that day,” declares Yahweh Tsebaoth, “I will wipe away the names of the idols from the land. They will no longer be remembered. I will also remove the false prophets and the unclean spirit from the land.

---Assuming that Jesus knows what he is talking about, we must note this: "That Day" is the day the Shepherd is struck down. Do we remember the names of the idols? Yes. They have NOT been wiped away, but rather, they have been spread throughout the globe by the information superhighway. Were the false prophets wiped away? No, Jesus warned of more to come.

3 “If a man still prophesies, his father and his mother, who gave birth to him, will say, ‘You don’t deserve to live because you speak lies in the name of Yahweh.’ Then his father and his mother, who gave birth to him, will stab him when he prophesies.

---In that day (first century), the prophets would be killed for telling lies in the name of Yahweh. Is there any record of this at all? No. As a matter of fact, there are proclaimed prophets of Yahweh still today.

4 “On that day every prophet will be ashamed of his vision when he prophesies. He won’t deceive people by dressing like a prophet in a coat made of hair. 5 He will say, ‘I am not a prophet. I’m a farmer. I’ve owned this land since I was a child.’

---Will prophets be ashamed of Yahweh? Will they be false prophets if they speak the words of Yahweh? What is the meaning of this? If anyone knows, I am interested.

6 “When someone asks him, ‘What are these scars on your chest?’ he will answer, ‘I was hurt at my friend’s house.’

---What do scars on the chest have to do with being a prophet of Yahweh?

From here, I will now quote the verses below the scattering of sheep verse (7).

8 Yahweh declares,

“Throughout the land two-thirds will be cut off and die.
Yet, one-third will be left in it.
9 I will bring this third of the people through the fire.
I will refine them as silver is refined.
I will test them as gold is tested.
They will call on me, and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people.’
They will reply, ‘Yahweh is our Elohim.’”

Why is he always saying, "in that day," they will finally call me their Elohim? The answer is clear. Elohim of Genesis 1 is the true Father and not Yahweh. My suspicion is a story of a Son rebelling against his true Father and Mother. My other suspicion is that the prophets that Israel killed over the years were not true prophets, but deceived by the Angel of the Lord. Who else received scripture by the words of an Angel? Moses, Joseph Smith, Muhammad, John in the cave, Paul and the list goes on. All claiming to represent the God of Love. If they were deceived, how would they know? They wouldn't. Faced with an unknown entity, they would simply believe with no question. Sufficient technology equals magic. Again, we can't know. Speculation only.

Revelation says the nations are deceived. I have diligently searched to find. Truth sets you free. My conclusions continue to point out the one causing destruction in our world. As scripture says, the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. He was a liar from the beginning.

What does it all mean? We can't know. Yahweh made the Snake, formed Adam and planted a garden. We are in that Garden, deceived by the messenger Yahweh created, part of his council of Sons of God (book of Job). What part of that information from Genesis 2 states that he created the universe of Genesis 1? None. It seems He manipulated it with the fruit of knowledge (surgery on Adam's DNA/Rib to form Eve). To this day it appears, at least to me, the story is the same no matter how you look at it. Deception.

I am not afraid to say that I trust the Father (Elohim) and not his Sons. If Jesus is not Yahweh, then I would simply like to know the truth, as would we all. Am I saying that the story of Jesus or Yahweh is false? Not at all. I am saying we do not understand. Based on this premise, knowing that we are deceived, I simply speculate to find the truth. The Bible clearly tells us that if we seek, we will find. I await the finding part. It's a promise I believe.

In the mean time, I would like to welcome Elohim to ATS as a member. Maybe he can shed some light on the mystery for us. As we wait for that to happen, we'll keep speculating.

The simplest answer is that Yahweh is Satan. How can we know? Seek, Find and Adaptation. Rise and overcome.

edit on 19-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

ok i admit that vid will seem out of place but the spirit will understand.
I have pondered over those same verses. It does say seek and find but it also says that if you do you will be confused. I doubt that Moses and the gang were not on the right side of things. Personally i see that there is a fourth character at play and that it is likely the mother an father are divorced by now but if you go back further you will find he was never the true father but one left over from the fall and the reason for the flood. I think it is hard to pick out the fourth because he often takes on others identities. Then on top of all that we have the whole story taking place in two worlds.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Elohim are aliens in space, a specific species that communicates telepathically. They are all connected together by a *consciousness web* that is generated by them so they share thoughts over a distance. They are all technically one entity.

Or an Advanced colony of Ants. When one can see you. All of them can see you.

The reference of beasts with many Eyes on its body and wings and reference to the peacock is very appropriate.

What you are missing is the Keys from other civilizations.

Remember, this was all made in 300 BC by greek/semetics living in Egypt and the Mediterranean. So what ever is written in that book is highly refined and furnished from what they wanted to be released from the works of Alexandria.

Previous to then, It was just remnants of the Ex-babylonian that were living in Egypt at the time. Babylon conquered Egypt or rather *Settled* it. They developed their own culture still based on the babylonian religion but they altered some aspects. They drifted as far away from babylon as possible to become a seperate state.
This Seperate state would be known as the old Egyptian Kingdom. Which flourished for a couple thousand years. However, Babylon was angry at the ongoing seperation and arrogance of Egypt so sent hoards to destroy it.

When Herodotus heard rumors of a lost and mysterious city in the desert he traveled to Egypt where he encountered some priests.

These priests told him some of their legends and gave him some relics. He went back to Greece where upon word was quickly spread.
Alexander the Great just amassed an army, And hes looking for a mighty quest to put that army to use. He heard about of Herods tale and sought it the land for himself. When he arrived, he was greeted upon the same order of priests Herod Encountered. They told him he was the reincarnate of the sun god who would be a great pharaoh over Egypt. Alexander went along with this and the greeks settled the Area. The cities were revived from the Ashes. Temples were built. Because well, the greeks were great at building temples. Anyways that's how i believe it panned out.

Alexander wanted to know everything there was about this place. The Priests taught the Greeks how to speak and write Egyptian because they held onto papyrus which they practiced and wrote Hieroglyphs. So the Greeks commissioned a stone. The Rosetta stone from this sacred and secret source of information.

It wasn't until the days of Cleopatra that the Egyptian/greek civs that remained pretty much did an Exodus back to rome/greece after Caesar had been assassinated. By that point Alexandra had been burned down. It's already passed 0AD at this point well into 50AD. And all the scholars that lived in Alexandra at the time fled from the persecution of the roman soldiers and an angry Mob.

This is where all these funky religions branching off Judaism come from. Because at the time Semitic people were living in places such as Jericho, Jerusalem, Bethel ect. All of them in the general area on the coast of the Mediterranean. These people received floods of Refugees fleeing from Alexandria. From the Romans. Which led to a Witch hunt of all *Pagans* Especially the Neo-jesuits. Alexandria had existed for 300 years. This is why a lot of roman ships have sunk in the Mediterranean because they conducted a lot of business in Egypt and along the coast. So some of the cultists that lived there were altering the Jewish Torah. It was basically an Anti-Roman movement, Greek and roman Scholars were studying in Alexandria too, But many nations were being persecuted by the Romans. Alexandria existed for 300 some years. So by the end of it all, The Romans were developing their own religion based off the Torah. When the revolution for independence occured, many slaves passed on some of these religions brewed up in the study halls. The romans were afraid of the anti-roman movement brewing down there so Caesar sent an army to ransack the city.

When the inhabitants fled they took a lot of scrolls with them. This is where the small settlement of Kumran comes into play.

Because some of those fanatical Jesuits ( People who Altered the Torah to say the Messiah has already came, Which pissed off the Orthodox Jews. Who were just as pissed as the Romans) Which is where the story comes from. Not only did the Messiah come and go but the Jews killed him or so the rumor goes. It's an Anti-Semitic Agenda. Coupled with an Anti-Roman Agenda.

Problem is, Plenty of people were beginning to believe in this Jesus Character. Tho there is no accounts of anyone actually meeting him and getting the * messiah * to write down proof ect. It never happened. But that didn't stop people from preaching this such a figured has risen from the dead to gather all poor people and slaves to unite against the Romans.
Paul was persuing the cultprits of a local cult influencing Jerusalem and Jerico from a nearby settlement, Kumran.

This is the same settlement these Fanatical Jesuits ran to holding the original copies of the torah and the their plagiarized forgeries and hide them all in a cave. Actually 11 caves in an old clay mine. The guy you know of who wrote most of the new testament named Paul is the roman authority that was investigating this cult. Where upon he met James, Jesus's supposed brother also known as James the Just or the Righteous teacher. They got into an argument at the top of the temple steps in Jerusalem and Paul ends up tossing James down the stone stops to leave him for dead. This is recorded in the Clement reconitions and it is also mentioned in a couple verses in the bible. Paul is the * Unknown Enemy* but since he later refines what the fanatical jesuits wrote by cutting off 400+ laws they wrote or something? Had some bishops look at some copies of the documents themselves. then the Bible was written by that one group i can't remeber the name off the top of my head but they helps *put the cannons of the bible together* Problem is.

Some of the Jesuits at Kumran took the Original Jewish Torahs from Alexandria. So they were missing some sort of books the Jews could use to reference if their copies of the Torah were properly transferred. It wasn't until 1943 that the remnants of this activity was found in the Caves at Kumran. Where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.

The church adopted their refined cannon. Leaving out several books from the Cannon we know as the New Testament. Paul helped wrote it because well, he just finished going on a pillaging spree and had all the religious texts he and his roman buddies could want in order to establish an effective and socially acceptable religion.

Then a couple centries roll by and the crusades happen because the Christans want to own the sacred cities where their stories were based on about their Jesus messiah. War ensues. Some guy named prophet Muhammad later turns up after the first crusade to write an pro-persian religion based off of the Jesuits religion.

he obtained some scrolls and maintained a cult following. Then they attacked Jerusalem as Muslims. And it went on back and forth for a few Centuries. Basically all of these religions were created to serve up a groups end goals by manipulating the masses.
Something so small as a group of 30-50 people in Kumran had a ripple effect on the entire world. If it wasn't for Paul. No one would even know about Jesus at all. And many people wouldn't care.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The mother, father, and son are different entities yet they are connected and can be considered one. At least this is the way I sort of interpret things. Jesus says there is none good but god. He is a Messiah, filled with the spirit of god, which is the Holy spirit or mother spirit, or breath/word of god. The mother or holy spirit seems more like a communication link to me. I also do not think that all the people saying they were prophets in those times were really connected to god, and that is evident in god's wrath in the old testament.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

The term "in that day" almost always refers to Yowm Yehwah, the Day of the Lord...that is when Jesus said He would return because He is none other than Yehwah Himself. This is the simplest answer, and it can be proven by simply comparing the Yowm Yehwah prophecies (in Zechariah, Zephaniah, Joel, Isaiah, even Enoch's words in Jude) with the 2nd Advent of Christ Jesus spoken of by Jesus Himself and in the Book of Revelation. The false prophets and idol worshippers are still here, because Jesus (Yehwah) Christ has yet to make His second appearance.

How can Yehwah be Satan if He is destined to lock Satan in Hell for 1,000 years?

You are over thinking this issue. That is what happens when you mix pseudopigrapha with the Bible. You cannot serve two masters. You are serving the pagan distortions and learning to hate who Jesus really is.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Why is he always saying, "in that day," they will finally call me their Elohim?

"In that day" is a reference to the Millennial rule of Christ.

EDIT: And the second coming.
edit on 20/11/1414 by Emerald53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

How can Yehwah be Satan if He is destined to lock Satan in Hell for 1,000 years?

You are over thinking this issue. That is what happens when you mix pseudopigrapha with the Bible. You cannot serve two masters. You are serving the pagan distortions and learning to hate who Jesus really is.

Yahweh made Satan. There is no argument in this. Elohim and Ruach Elohim are the Mother and Father. This cannot be argued. Jesus spoke openly about both the Father and Holy Spirit. Ruach Elohim is the Spirit of God, or the other side of the image. God's image is stated as BOTH male and female. Yahweh formed Adam, not created. He planted the garden, not created it. He made Satan, thereby causing the fall as the Son of God, or Lord of Hosts.

Can we argue that this is the plan all along? Certainly, but we cannot argue the facts of the paragraph above. Satan was made in the image of his creator, thereby requiring that the one who made him must defeat him. No question in this. I have mixed nothing with the Bible other than the perspective that was held in the day it was written. As I stated in the OP, Elohim is welcome to come clear this up for humanity. Until he does, he holds the truth from us, which amounts to deception. Mankind seeks the truth. Elohim made us in HIS/SON'S image. We cannot rise until the image of the Son rises. This is the nature of an image. God looks at himself through us, thereby allowing HIM to rise. We won't until they do. Yahweh repented of the flood. God's do not repent. Fallen beings repent.

If you would simply take the time to read Genesis 1-9 with the Names of God Bible, you would see things like this:

Genesis 6 (ELOHIM to NOAH)

19 Bring two of every living creature into the ship in order to keep them alive with you. They must be male and female. 20 Two of every type of bird, every type of domestic animal, and every type of creature that crawls on the ground will come to you to be kept alive. 21 Take every kind of food that can be eaten and store it. It will be food for you and the animals.”

22 Noah did this. He did everything that Elohim had commanded him.

Genesis 7 (YAHWEH TO NOAH)

7 Yahweh said to Noah, “Go into the ship with your whole family because I have seen that you alone are righteous among the people of today. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal (a male and a female of each) and one pair of every kind of unclean[a] animal (a male and a female).

Genesis 7 (Animals follow ELOHIM)

8 Clean and unclean animals, birds, and creatures that crawl on the ground 9 came to Noah to go into the ship in pairs (a male and female of each) as Elohim had commanded Noah.

Look closely at what you miss without the NOG Bible. Yahweh tried to lie to Noah. The animals in the ARK followed Elohim and not Yahweh. Noah did as Yahweh had told him, but Elohim's words were followed by the animals.

Extend this to the True Meaning of Baptism. The flood was symbolism for baptism that saves us now. If you don't believe me, then read the thread I did on the topic. I used the Bible to show this, just as I am showing you ONE example of Yahweh trying to rebel against Elohim. There are countless examples from the OT where the two names are working apart from each other. Elohim is the Father. Once you see it, the truth the sets you free. How?

If Yahweh is the one that is the primary sinner, then you are free from his accusations. He IS the accuser of mankind. He is the destroyer of mankind. There is no mystery to this if you see it. We are to overcome him, just as he overcame his own lower nature in the first century with humility. Who's words were spoken in the NT? Jesus or the Father's words?

John 12

For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken

Those words are the requirement Yahweh must meet in order to be King. Unless he loves enemies, he will fail. War is not loving enemies. No such thing as a righteous war if the enemy you fight is yourself. Why? Others suffer your own error. In the end, this will condemn Him unless he rises above his own lower nature (SATAN).

In the end, the animals in the ark (Humans) will follow in pairs by the command of Elohim, not Yahweh. Elohim is the one to follow. You overcome by realizing the truth. Revelation has this message to us. Overcome. Rise above. Above what? The snake Yahweh rode in on.

edit on 20-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53

Why is he always saying, "in that day," they will finally call me their Elohim?

"In that day" is a reference to the Millennial rule of Christ.

EDIT: And the second coming.

I think you are both right, yet Yahweh spoke these words of terror and pride when he was fallen. As Christ, he repented, but still stuck to his Matthew 10 style of damnation of mankind. Read Matthew 10.

Matthew 10 (IS THIS A LIE?)

34 “Don’t think that I came to bring peace to earth. I didn’t come to bring peace but conflict. 35 I came to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A person’s enemies will be the members of his own family.

Malachi 4 (OR IS THIS A LIE?)

5 “I’m going to send you the prophet Elijah before that very terrifying day of Yahweh comes. 6 He will change parents’ attitudes toward their children and children’s attitudes toward their parents. If not, I will come and reclaim my land by destroying you.”

Malachi 4 represents the very last words of Yahweh before departing the scene to become a kinsman redeemer. His words mirror John the Baptist's Baptism of souls into the waters of life. Being reborn allows you to raise your next father. Your sons then become your fathers later. The cycle repeats.

Jesus contradicts this message entirely. More war, just as the only Yahweh comes out in his words. War is not loving enemies or being a peacemaker.

Either he lies or he tells the truth. If the words do not match, then we have found lies. If the actions do not match, then we have found lies. If we do not understand, then one clear answer:

The quality of communication is the response you get. Improve communication and you improve response. God needs to come on ATS and do some explaining.

If this IS God's plan, and failure is the conclusion to the plan, then God is not God. He is simply a failed principality that cannot save Himself. We are His Sons and Daughters. Hell is a judgment. By the manner in which you judge others, you judge yourself. God cannot escape these words unless they are untrue. He judges us, but the snake was not created by us.

The Father said "Forgive enemies." He said this through Jesus. Jesus did not say these words, he merely repeated them. Who is the true enemy? Both us and God. We find salvation from the mess when we find love for each other. No boasting in heaven for a reason.

edit on 20-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Yehwah is Elohim too, Elohim only signifies membership in the trinity. So, Yehwah has every right to be called Elohim, which will happen at the 2nd Advent.

These ideas of yours only come about if you forcefully separate Yehwah from the Trinity. There is no reason to do that, it is not supported by the context.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you really want to understand all this then know that right now at this moment there are two of you. Now just try to imagine what would happen if you switched places. The main argument in history has been over sex. The creator did not see things as we do with feelings and psycologal disgust. The roles here are reversed.

Every living thing here from plant and animal has a spirit and when consumed raw they attach themselves to us. This posed a huge problem befor cooking pots. When the flesh containing a spirit is heated it rises and that carries it away. If you find the way to detach those spirits from you then you will be at ease from the influences.

This world got way outta hand long ago and most beings do not come here because we are so melded together. We are allowed to remain because one was hardheaded enough to come and fight the unseen battles for us when every other vote was to let noah die with the rest. This being owes you nothing and by his grace we are allowed to stay.

There are many other worlds that would have us but the only way is through death so the spiritual influences can be removed. The majority of what we see as terror is just remnants of something far worse that was sceduled to happen or the soul overcoming the flesh. Remember that when you speak of one person you are speaking of two.
edit on 20-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The reason we are not owed anything is because we have already been givin the truth. I am sure you have noticed where you get the drive to seek out the questions you pose and you may start to understand the answers reside in the same place. As you put it before the story unfolds.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Yehwah is Elohim too, Elohim only signifies membership in the trinity. So, Yehwah has every right to be called Elohim, which will happen at the 2nd Advent.

These ideas of yours only come about if you forcefully separate Yehwah from the Trinity. There is no reason to do that, it is not supported by the context.

Relate what you said to Genesis 3, then Genesis 4. Use the NOG Bible, then reply back. I would be interested to hear what you would say to losing his title.

Yahweh was not part of the Trinity with blessing until his baptism with John. Also, I would be interested to hear what you say about the Father as separate from the Son. My view is the ever so close to solving this mystery. Elohim can be none other than the Father and Ruach Elohim the Mother. Defining Ruach, then looking at the names in Hebrew for Father (Aleph Bet), Mother (Aleph Mem) and Son (Bet Nun) will defend my position. Letters (Aleph Bet) write the Word (Son).

Moving beyond the comments above...

Ultimately, we are not speaking of persons, but of powers used. The true programmer of the letters is unnamed and hidden. We get to the Father (Letters) through the Word (Son), but who programs the letters and builds the bios at the back end of the machine? Overcoming the powers and principalities is the process to unveil the Mother. The veil was torn in the first century. It will be removed--rather must be removed--before the 1000 years of peace can reveal all things.

Physics. All of it is a description of how the Strong Force acts to heel the weak. Ultimately, all the stories are the metaphorical keys to higher axioms of truth in physics. We are observers learning. Seek, Find and Adaptation. The universe is an ongoing quantum calculation to expand infinity.

Getting back to the Son: why overcome at all? An adversary is necessary to learn.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It is interesting that after Genesis 3, Yehwah-Elohim is only known as Yehwah or Elohim, but in Genesis 4, Yehwah does not exibit the characteristics of a fallen being. Instead, Yehwah encourages Cain not to be jealous of his brother. There is nothing in scripture to indidcate that Yehwah ever fell. The serpent is satan (that old serpent), not Yehwah. To say that Yehwah is Satan is to say that the serpent created himself.

Furthermore, in Genesis 3, it seems that Yehwah-Elohim is used interchangeably with Elohim,,kind of like using Jesus-Christ versus Jesus or Christ. I dont see how any of this is a big deal, Jesus is still Christ, and Christ is still Jesus, so Yehwah is still Elohim. The fact that Israel doesnt call Yehwah by His title, Elohim shows that Israel is fallen, not Yehwah.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Doesn't this passage show that Jesus and Yaweh are not the same? Yahweh strikes down the shepherd. He strikes down himself?

I really follow with a lot of what you say, I just feel this trying to fit Jesus the son and Yahweh the son is forced. Jesus never once apologizes for being an a-hole god. Never does he say that he is dying because he was a psychopath as a juvenile god, and he has to make peace with his mother.

What he does say is that his Father's ways are not like those of Yahweh, or of the religious leaders. He says that he does everything he sees the Father do. Never does he say, "I used to kill and destroy, now I'm like my Father in heaven who forgives, loves and creates life".

Yahweh's prophets proclaim the great and terrible day of the Lord, but Jesus stops short and ends his prophetic proclamation of who he is

14Jesus returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit, and news about him spread through the whole countryside. 15He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.

16He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read, 17and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:

18“The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
19to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”f
20Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”

22All spoke well of him and were amazed at the gracious words that came from his lips. “Isn’t this Joseph’s son?” they asked.

23Jesus said to them, “Surely you will quote this proverb to me: ‘Physician, heal yourself!’ And you will tell me, ‘Do here in your hometown what we have heard that you did in Capernaum.’ ”

24“Truly I tell you,” he continued, “no prophet is accepted in his hometown. 25I assure you that there were many widows in Israel in Elijah’s time, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine throughout the land. 26Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to a widow in Zarephath in the region of Sidon. 27And there were many in Israel with leprosyg in the time of Elisha the prophet, yet not one of them was cleansed—only Naaman the Syrian.”

28All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. 29They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. 30But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

They "spoke well" of him is really "were stunned/stupified" by what he was saying (they spoke so well of him they tried to kill him). He was not quoting it right. He forgot the best part, the part where the gentiles get destroyed which is the end of that quote from Isaiah. He took their favorite text, and twisted the scripture to fulfill his doctrine. He is constantly correcting, or rebutting the religious leaders views. He called them a brood of vipers, and their father being Satan. Wait was he saying that he was their father? No he never did. Your conflagration of Yahweh/Jesus/Satan is lacking, so far you haven't shown any verse where Jesus says he is the Father of Lies, and that he was a bad god and has to make up for his sins. You have taken little pieces from all over yet forgotten to give any pieces where Jesus claims these things.

edit on 21 11 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

He took their favorite text, and twisted the scripture to fulfill his doctrine. He is constantly correcting, or rebutting the religious leaders views. He called them a brood of vipers, and their father being Satan. Wait was he saying that he was their father? No he never did.

So by this, can it be said that Yahweh might be Satan himself? Or, could it be that Jesus is a further deception? I know the third option is to say that the Father and Jesus have nothing to do with Yahweh, but this again would be a contradiction. There are many places where Jesus quotes the Lord as truth.

I have considered all this already. The only thing that makes sense is that Yahweh is not wicked, but self-righteous. He is too righteous, which amounts to wickedness. Love requires that we are humble, yet love others. Love covers a multitude of sin, which is not what an accuser's job is in relation to the one he accuses. Satan is said to be the accuser and adversary. I challenge you to find a name anywhere in the Bible that fits that description. Yahweh and Satan. One made the other. The other makes the one what he is. To me, Satan is the lower nature of any being. Either wickedness or self-righteousness. Both are in error.

By noting that Yahweh is self-righteous, we can determine that all he says is founded on truth, yet not rising to the higher truth. This is the point of scripture. The law cannot save us, even though it is founded on absolute truth logically. Why? Law is tyranny. It is not love. Love seeks the good of all creatures, even enemies. The law takes. The Father's will is to give and receive. Self-righteousness can only take.

I get this because I am a teacher. Sitting in front of young kids and motivating them to learn cannot be accomplished in an environment that does not preserve their dignity. I can scream and throw rules around, but it is not effective for motivation. I can be weak as a teacher and passive, but this does not motivate. In this case, they will destroy my classroom environment. The key is calm and assertive. The best master teacher knows the trick. Love them. Create an environment that motivates and always know that failure is that of the teacher, not the student. No condescension, bias or anger from the teacher is necessary.

While other teachers throw my 'bad' kids out of their rooms to the office, I rarely need to write a referral. My kids love my class and are motivated to reach their highest potential. How do I do this? Simple. If I see failure, I adapt the environment, not the student. I change my ways, not what it means to be a child growing up. If the students are not motivating toward the goal, I look to myself first. The rest falls in place.

Pride and self-righteousness in a teacher only leads to bias that blames the student. What do we see in Yahweh every time? Why do we admire Jesus and not Yahweh? In the end, we cannot separate Adonai from Adonai. They are one in the same teacher learning to educate their students. Meanwhile, the master teacher is Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother). As it should be.

edit on 21-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The fact is there is no such “being” as “Satan”.Yahoshua never addresses satan as a being but as a state of mind.The only time he addresses a “person” as satan is Simon Peter a few verse after the Father revealed to him Yahoshua was the Son of the creator God THE christ.(anointing.. the anointed one....the holy spirit).Simon Peter is a much better candidate to be Satan(which is absurd).You have made God and Jesus and Satan in your own image.

Your posts are the epitome of satan..the adversary..the religious carnal mind that is “against” the creator God.You believe the Son/seed of the creator God not only “created” Satan but IS SATAN...it isn’t possible to be more deluded to the Truth.Your belief invalidates conclusively everything you say of the creator God.

To believe Yahoshua is Satan is what the pharisees said to Yahoshua and he responded with it is blasphemy of the holy spirit and that those that blaspheme the holy spirit will not be forgiven( freed from bondage) in this age (the physical realm/age) nor the next(Hades the realm of death and imperception).You truly are deceived and deluded yet you will still be delivered by Yahoshua the anointing(the holy spirit) that you blaspheme in the lake of fire(the 2nd death).

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You have yet to answer my objections that Jesus says the exact opposite of what you are saying.

I agree with you by the way the satan is the lower nature, the carnal mind. And that Jesus overcame his own carnal mind, the mind that told him he was separated from the Father on the cross. So in a sense you are right, in that he partook of the lower nature. But the Logos was never identified as Satan, and did not perform the vile acts of Yahweh. No being did those things. That is the satanic mind blaming evil on God, which as Rex said is the blasphemy of the HS. Lots of peoples kill in the name of god, yet no being caused them to do it. Their own darkened mind, aka the mind of adam, or the mind of flesh-- carnal mind, is the one who says, God wanted us to kill those women and children, to subjugate peoples, to bring sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

The Holy Spirit of God is the Ruach Elohim. You can do a search in Bible Gateway, using the NOG Bibile, to see the nature of the Holy Spirit. Always good. I will look back for your questions and get back to it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

If he is "The Truth" then he wouldn't be trying to destroy others in a Lake of Fire who has their own point of view. That's oppressing The Truth. That's trying to get rid of The FACT that it's natural to have different points of view.

If he loved The Truth, then he would accept What IS not trying to destroy whatever he doesn't like. He would respect other people's decisions and points of view.

Those who seek to destroy and dominate do NOT love The Truth.

By The Way, Jesus' name was not Yahoshua (Salvation of Yahweh), but Yeshua (Salvation). In Greek, his name is "Iesous" not "Iasous".
edit on 21-11-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

If he is "The Truth" then he wouldn't be trying to destroy others in a Lake of Fire who has their own point of view. That's oppressing The Truth. That's trying to get rid of The FACT that it's natural to have different points of view.

The lake of fire is the cleansing/tormenting(basanismos..which is a touchstone…a way of testing the purity of gold or silver) of the religious carnal mind(satan) that is in COMPLETE opposition to the creator God.It is not the “hell” that you believe in that your “loving” God sentences people to if they don’t believe false religious doctrines.It is only possible to enter the Kingdom of the creator God in your “heavens” (mind) by “knowing" the Truth.All lies of religion must be completely destroyed or it would be impossible to perceive the creator God.

When Yahoshua speaks of “love” it is not an emotion.It is a state of knowing and enacting Truth.To enter the Kingdom of the creator God is to “Live in a state of “love”.That is why Yahoshua said I am the Way the Truth and the Life no one comes to the Father but “through” me . In others words to “love” Yahoshua and the Father “ is to know the truth of them(to KNOW their nature and character ..LIFE).To believe they sentence people to the eternal punishment of hell is not “knowing” them at all.To believe the lake of fire is HELL is to not know them AT ALL.

If he loved The Truth, then he would accept What IS not trying to destroy whatever he doesn't like. He would respect other people's decisions and points of view.Those who seek to destroy and dominate do NOT love The Truth.

That is your extrapolated religious doctrine.The creator God is “changing” (repenting) everyone.The nature of ALL of mankind is religious.The amalgamation of all of a persons experiences “forms” their belief in faith of “their” Belief System religion.A persons religion has blinded them to “know” the Truth….Yahoshua IS the Truth.It is those with a religious carnal mind that do not “love” the Truth but believe the lie of “their religion.It is impossible to enter in the strait gate that leads to life unless your religion is destroyed at the wide gate of destruction.

By The Way, Jesus' name was not Yahoshua (Salvation of Yahweh), but Yeshua (Salvation). In Greek, his name is "Iesous" not "Iasous".

BTW Jesus is not his “name”.It is Yahoshua (Yehoshua or Yahshua or Yashua or Yeshua ) which is his “name”(nature and character) which means Yahweh is salvation/deliverance for ALL of mankind not just for those that believe in their false religious doctrines.THAT is the significance of the name.

I use Yahoshua because it is “the name” and to distinguish it from Christianity’s(and spiritualist) false doctrines of belief in Jesus.Since Yahweh is usually written (and pronounced) with an “a” in Yah , I use that because it is part of the name …Yahweh IS salvation.

I have NEVER compelled anyone to write and say the name as I do yet many (like) you attempt to correct me when they don’t know anything about it(hence your ridiculous and baseless “a” “e” argument).

edit on 22-11-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join