It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine war crimes (WARNING VERY GRAPHIC)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I dont know whats similar. Or what the US does in the middle east has to do with eastern Europe... BUT

The main DIFFERENCE is that there is not an american flag flying over Iraq and they are not now part of the US. In Crimea, there is a Russian flag flying and they answer to Moxcow.

EDIT TO ADD:

ZERO dead in Crimea? Where there no Ukrainian Nazi power rangers there like in the video?

edit on 11 19 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Oh the poor civilians. Thats it?

How about Russia ends their suffering by ENDING ITS AGGRESSION.

If it had not conquered part of the Ukraine everyone would be living like they were before the first RUSSIAN shot was fired.

Poor civilians indeed,

Well, it appears we're not reading the same news. I thought it was the Ukrainian army that was killing civilians....your sympathy for the victims is heartwarming.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Although I disagree with it on the whole

I am not sure what's to disagree with unless the rebels killed them or the dead are faking it.

They are not pushing a political point apart from showing that city's are being bombs and civilians are dead as you would expect and also note that some of the footage comes from the Ukraine army which shows that some are being forced to do what they don't want to.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well, it appears we're not reading the same news.

Russian news maybe.

Unbiased world news sets the stage at Russia starting all this death over its thirst for bigger borders.

Unless you are saying that the entire civilized world is dumb and dishonest and only Russia is being honest here. Are you saying that about the rest of the world?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Half the video was enough for me. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. All I saw was "us" killing each other because "they" tell us to. My heart truly bleeds for mankind and all its foolishness. I don't even see borders anymore frankly, I just see us the "useless eaters" stuck in some weird claptrap hell of sorts being governed by "his" minions. I mean come on.....really? Who does this? ..........wait, oh #! Am I dead?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I dont know whats similar. Or what the US does in the middle east has to do with eastern Europe

You brought it up mate.

The main DIFFERENCE is that there is not an american flag flying over Iraq and they are not now part of the US. In Crimea, there is a Russian flag flying and they answer to Moxcow

No, just an American governor, half the US military, and lots of dead people.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No, it was brought up to justify (somehow) the invasion of the Ukraine....because the US did it in Iraq. THEN it was asked what is similar.

You could have all the US government and military in Iraq, and Iraq would still not answer to the US in the same way that Crimea now answers to MoXcow.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The main DIFFERENCE is that there is not an american flag flying over Iraq and they are not now part of the US. In Crimea, there is a Russian flag flying and they answer to Moxcow.

We have ISIS flags flying in parts of Turkey so using your rules we need to bomb them right !

No you don't want to make a connection to other wars because its the USA that's always starting them

One person did get killed in the Crimea but now we don't hear a peek out of them so I guess everyone was happy to break away from Kiev else we would know about it by now but in the east it seems to look like Kiev thinks it can win voters over by killing them.

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Useless eaters

Yes I think that has a lot to do with it, good words indeed because it might happen to any of us

Something tells me you are not enjoying your police state
edit on 19-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

What? That is no sense nonsense.

LOL

We have ISIS flags flying in parts of Turkey so using your rules we need to bomb them right

Well if your government is happy to be host to murdering rapists then cool. It says allot about your country. In the US we would kill them. Damn right. Not with US bombs but with human hands and anger over having rapist murders as neighbors. Not an "official" response no. But a response yes.

You like ISIS or something? Why bring them up? Why defend them?

Psycho.

EDIT TO ADD:
So if there is a fake separatists movement funded and made by Russia then all is good? Who would have thought. I guess every time the US did that in S. America it was cool then right?

Who do you think you are talking to?

Everything you denounce about the US is true of Russia. How about you dont be a hypocrite and admit they too are now as wrong as the US is in your eyes. Or is it just a grudge against the US? Because if you truly cared you would be just as critical of Russia now as you are of the US and for the SAME EXACT reasons.

Since you are a hypocrite I think you know what your sentiment registers as-

EDIT TO ADD:
I NEVER supported the wars the US fought. Try again. Most people here didnt either. Like the rest of the world our government decides. Like the government of the reader reading this. You would be a fool to think otherwise.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Well, it appears we're not reading the same news. I thought it was the Ukrainian army that was killing civilians....your sympathy for the victims is heartwarming.

To be honest, some YouTube vids are so well edited (like the one on the OP) it is difficult to work out what is going on. Clearly civilians are been effected, but where the bombs come from is another matter. Change the order, change the questions and "bingo" you could make a Youtube vid that implicates the separatists.

It is also difficult to work out the context.

Anyway, civilians are in the middle and for every YouTube vid pushed by the separatists there is the point that they should not be fighting. Russia, by meddling and supporting these people, has blood on their hands.

Plus, of course the separatists have been reported to be doing their fair share of civilian killing, summary justice and brutality.

Regards

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Someone who has not even watched the film and thinks Americans are hard, the master race even and that the government loves him.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Well if your government is happy to be host to murdering rapists then cool. In the US we would kill them. Damn right. Not with US bombs but with human hands and anger over having rapist murders as neighbors. Not an "official" response no. But a response yes.

Based on the statement above and the last two US presidents, the answer to the underlined is...

A warrior of the internet, coward of reality.

Your own words state that you would kill murdering rapists if they were in the US. Yet, your government still stands. The people that created BS wars walk free, the persons in charge of travesties like Abu Gharib lavish in wealth and peace.

FFS, your own financial sector raped your damn country with the consent and assistance of your government...not a drop of their blood flows.

We know exactly what you would do if these guys were in the US. You would vote them to power.

edit on 19-11-2014 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I never said that stereo typical crap. I am a rational HUMAN BEING.

You are ASSuming much friend.

A little hit piece youtube video on the Ukraine made by Russian aggressors is about as valid as any propaganda produced, American, Turkish or what ever.

But you also like having ISIS in your country who murder children and rape entire villages so I guess who cares what you think.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

You dont know me sir. How about you counter my ARGUMENT if you can and not me personally whom you have NEVER met.

I think you are a retard for calling me a coward over the internet.

Also,

what part of the world are you in that is not hard hit by the financial crisis? You think your own government and national corporations didnt do the same thing to your own people? LOL You just made me pee my pants laughing.

and yes. If ISIS were in the US we would kill them. I think most of the world would. Turkey is a historical back stabbing, lying, fence walking cesspool of hatred and tyranny so that explains why they like having ISIS in their lands.

We have a saying in Spain...."dont be a turK". It means dont back stab people who trust you, dont lie and cheat.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Clearly civilians are been effected, but where the bombs come from is another matter.

Are you saying that the rebels are killing their own kin or that the east of the Ukraine is short of dead bodies like you get when you bomb city's or are the bomb holes in the building faked too.

Don't get me wrong, never trust the camera these days but the camera I don't think has a reason to lie this time.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard how cruel and evil, in war everything dies, humans should be wiped clean off earth so it can be sterile again

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sir I find your comments on my thread both wrong and irratic at best.

I would like you to start a new thread stating your beliefs and the rational behind them.

I look forward to your comments on the new thread.

edit on 1120141125pAmerica/Chicago2014-11-19T16:46:25-06:0046f46 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

But you also like having ISIS in your country who murder children and rape entire villages so I guess who cares what you think.

I said that ISIS has its flags in Turkey because you said it was OK to bomb the Ukraine because it has a few Russian flags flying and you come out with this BS.

Sir, Have you been drinking, I've done it myself before now and made myself look a fool

a reply to: ryan2010

Well I don't think it would be too good if mankind was allowed to venture too far into space
edit on 19-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Well I dont care. This is the internet and I have been cordial with people who offered the same consideration.

If you cant counter my point then I think we are done, but because you are wrong and need to correct yourself not because I need to shut up so propaganda can be spewed in the spirit of ignorance.

If you need to insult my country or my people then I will be an ass too. If you want to talk about the facts then cool.

Dont start things you cant finish though.

Russia invaded the Ukraine and started this whole mess.
Thats my point if anyone can negate it.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Are you saying that the rebels are killing their own kin or that the east of the Ukraine is short of dead bodies like you get when you bomb city's or are the bomb holes in the building faked too.

Yes, and several human rights organisations and others have reported as much. You need to bear in mind that this is a good time for the separatists to remove all elements that are not sympathetic to their cause. Even before this mayhem started a decent proportion of the population would not have been described as sympathetic with the Russians.

Regards

<< 1    3 >>

join