It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 or World War Four?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 4444Winds

Great imagination but WW III has not yet happened - where are the dead bodies - look at WW I and WW II do you see the dead bodies and destroyed cities?

Philosophy does not benefit mankind - it is nothing more than a drunk or dope smoker twisting reality inside a twisted mind.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Now a show of hands, how many here want to kill someone? (don't answer that, its rhetorical)

.....I didn't think so. So how did we get here?

Nickleback must die, along with the kim k family.....i think we can all agree on that

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Technically we are past WW3. WW1 began when the Persian Empire invaded the Greeks. We had Huns that tried to conquer the world.
We had the Mongol Empire where Rome is still fighting. We then had colonialism caused by the Spanish, French, English, and other European colonies. Then the so called WW1, and WW2. We had the Cold war which is still on going secretly.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: 4444Winds

Great imagination but WW III has not yet happened - where are the dead bodies - look at WW I and WW II do you see the dead bodies and destroyed cities?

Philosophy does not benefit mankind - it is nothing more than a drunk or dope smoker twisting reality inside a twisted mind.

The term "COLD" for that world war of bi-polar global power is the indication of uniqueness, other wise it was a world war, and it probably has a hotter phase 2, with Russia, coming up. There were many bodies, like in Korea and Vietnam, they are just spread out over 40 years and the conflict is cold; but it was still a world war.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: screwey
Interesting points, 44, star!

You're right about how important banking and digitization are in
regards to WW3, which we are in the midst of at this time in history.
"Economic Anarchy" is what I would call it.

These IS terrorists are being funded by someone; so there are bankers
to blame, partially. I also think computer hacking will have alot to do
with the future of warfare. a reply to: 4444Winds

The guys with the password are the ones that will be most effective, and they will cover that by blaming it on "hackers".

So yes expect some key "hacks" in this war.

All the major digital systems are designed for internal access in ways well beyond the standard operating protocol. The ones who designed that system, are the ones who will be able to use it most effectively, and "hackers" will be the ruse, it was all accessed by passwords and designed in bypass. All the major hacker groups, are like Al-Quada, designed by the world government engineers, imo.

Focus on "hackers" diverts attention from the open system access already designed into those systems directly, or accessible by other technologies, indirectly. The system was designed from incept with the final functions already in mind, and that is not just opinion.

And "banking" and finance methods, imo, and I feel stat backed, will "take over" more of the world than military methods. The advanced precision energy military model is most useful, imo, under world peace, for the depopulation agenda. The world will be mostly "bought" by constant debt default and "alchemic" purchase, and imo the designers of the failed system, already have designed the "solution" system, as one down fall, aids the rise of the other. But this one will be a truly globalized model applied.

Imo it'll take a few more years of course to run the transformation, and it will be a big globally turbulent overall period. The world will eventually realize things are really changing in enormous ways, a whole new paradigm is coming in. The internet allowed people to speculate, research, and take stabs at describing it before it occurs, and that too is unique at this magnitude for our time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join