It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel may face EU sanctions for hampering 2-state solution – secret document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Israel may face EU sanctions for hampering 2-state solution – secret document

Israel could soon find itself in trouble and face the wrath of Brussels: any further attempts to pose obstacles to a two-state solution with occupied Palestine could result in sanctions, Haaretz revealed, citing a 'confidential' EU document. The classified paper was originally intended for internal circulation among the 28 member states, but word of its existence reached Israel after some of its diplomats in the EU leaked the fact to the Foreign Ministry back home. Although the Israelis could not secure the full text of the document, some important details have come out, thanks to three EU diplomats and two senior Israeli officials.

It's about time someone did something about the out of control nation of Israel. Of course you will have some that will say that of course Palestine is to blame for the failed peace talks but enough is enough. Place sanctions on Israel until they start recognizing international law and they start having reasonable peace talks with Palestine also they should be forced to stop building their illegal settlements.

For some reason the link won't work?
edit on 18-11-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Israel may face EU sanctions for hampering 2-state solution – secret document...

Hmmm.

It must be a plot.

edit on Nov-18-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well it is about time!

I am sick and tired of Israel's double standards.

I am sick and tired of the West's double standards.

Next, let's put some sanctions on for undeclared Nuclear Weapons.

What we need is an international force to keep Israel away from their neighbors.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Personally, I don't see any Nation being brave enough to kick start such sanctions against Israel.

Even the EU as a group are too cowardly.

Russia might.
China doesn't give a damn about Human Rights so they'd be off the list.

UK & US... Doubtful.

Germans would never, they've had enough trouble with Jews historically to step into that land mine.

I'd welcome sanctions though... Even if I seem pessimistic.
It's long overdue.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

S&F

Israel could soon find itself in trouble and face the wrath of Brussels

Wrath of Brussels ... sounds cool, wonder what it will look like, but sounds cool to me.
edit on 18-11-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Russia might. China doesn't give a damn about Human Rights so they'd be off the list.

Russia ain't so embracing of Human Rights either.

If Russia involve themselves it will be to thumb their noses at the U.S or as leverage for some political or financial advantage e.g. they withdraw support of sanctions and a month later Israel buys Russian made military hardware.

edit on 18-11-2014 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UmbraSumus

Yeah that's why I said might to be honest.
They're pretty pro-Palestinian, but as you said they're more interested in hardware sales.
Add to that their human rights stance not being up to scratch.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why is the E.U. being antisemitic.
/sarcasm -Off

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sweden has announced that they support 2 state solution as the first EU country ever, Today Spain had a vote and went kind o along with it.. So if this idea catch on to the other countries like France and England only time will tell.. Israel and Usa have been very critical of this idea..

ironic enough today we see this weird terror 11/17 attack in Jerusalem .. Kind of what Israel needed at this point of time.. Before other countries decide to vote for a 2 state solution
reply to: buster2010

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Israel may face EU sanctions for hampering 2-state solution – secret document...

Hmmm.

It must be a plot.

thanks I tried several times but for some reason it wouldn't work.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Really?

Then why is the document secret? Why only the EU and not the U.N.?

Gee, the Euros are still at it. The inventors of anti-Jewish sentiment, the addicts of Saudi oil, have nothing more pressing in their back yards...LOL.

Can you imagine Israeli's shaking in their boots? NOT....Yawn.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Really?

Then why is the document secret? Why only the EU and not the U.N.?

Gee, the Euros are still at it. The inventors of anti-Jewish sentiment, the addicts of Saudi oil, have nothing more pressing in their back yards...LOL.

Can you imagine Israeli's shaking in their boots? NOT....Yawn.

Well maybe the EU is upset because Israel keeps destroying the humanitarian structures that they build in Palestine. Oh, and maybe they're upset because, I don't know, Israel is illegally occupying and settling territory that does not belong to them. And yet ignorant people want to claim anti-Semitism. It is always either the ignorant people or the people with an agenda. In Israel's case they have an agenda, and they keep breaking international laws because they feel they're untouchable. They just do not care about potential consequences, and other nations need to start standing up to them. No other civilized nations are allowed to get away with this type of thing, but Israel thinks they're special apparently. Israel wants to blame the failed peace talks on Palestine, when the truth is that Israel is doing everything in its power to keep this conflict going, because that allows them to continue to illegally settle the region. If there were peace, then Israel would definitely be viewed as the aggressor. As it stands now they can simply claim that they're taking a defensive posture, even though they are definitely on the offensive.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

prepare for world war 3. Israel will take the world with it if they place sanctions on them and attempt to stop the genocide of the palestines in any way.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Gee, 'maybe' the EU is upset because Israel doesn't bow to their agenda.

I've covered the 'international law' issue before. IT IS ONE-SIDED IN APPLICATION. By you and your ilk as well as 'EU'.

Both Hamas and the Palestinians have in their Charters the destruction of Israel. Any comment from 'International Court'?

Nope. Nothing done or said about all the attacks by it's neighbors over the decades, missile attacks suicide bombings.

Anything about the four Rabbis killed yesterday? Nope.

Oh yes, lets not forget Israel has 200, or so, nukes. EU is just across from Israel....they're not losing any sleep over the bleating of EU bigots..

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Gee, 'maybe' the EU is upset because Israel doesn't bow to their agenda.

Yes following the law is such a bad "agenda".

I've covered the 'international law' issue before. IT IS ONE-SIDED IN APPLICATION. By you and your ilk as well as 'EU'.

No it isn't one sided Israel is breaking the law period.

Both Hamas and the Palestinians have in their Charters the destruction of Israel. Any comment from 'International Court'?

Where is the comments about the Likud parties charter about not allowing for there to be a nation of Palestine and all of the land belongs to Israel?

Nothing done or said about all the attacks by it's neighbors over the decades, missile attacks suicide bombings.

You mean attacks that are made after Israel kidnaps citizens, demolishes homes and murders innocent people? Not to mention the constant building of illegal settlements.

Anything about the four Rabbis killed yesterday? Nope.

Any mention of all the Palestinians that have been killed by "settlers" who like to play run down the Arab with their cars? Nope.

Oh yes, lets not forget Israel has 200, or so, nukes. EU is just across from Israel....they're not losing any sleep over the bleating of EU bigots.

Let the EU start placing sanctions and as usual Israel will be crying like a little schoolgirl about how they are being antisemitic. Because expecting the Zionist to actually follow laws is only done out of hatred.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is indeed a hopeless case. From the looks of what is happening these days, coexistence between these nations is quite impossible, otherwise extremely difficult. Kinda reminds me of this: Simone Klugman's Is The Two-State Solution in Palestine Still Alive?

top topics

join