It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil agenda behind Apple/iPhones exposed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Oh dear gods

"I know people who"

"the anti-christ"

I know this is the religions section of the site and all, but come on. Can we have a non abrahamic person (besides me) chime in?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I dislike all Apple products. But gee... There are new technological breakthroughs every day. A lot of people want to have the latest technology in the palm of their hands. If Apple wasn't always upgrading and releasing new products, the consumers who want the new technology would never be able to get it. If what Apple does is such a problem then switch to the Samsung phones or something else.

But I suppose everything in this day and age HAS to be a conspiracy with a hidden sinister agenda behind it.

edit on 11 18 2014 by ThisIsMyRifle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ThisIsMyRifle

Its the coming of the antichrist, Illuminati and reptilians man. Blame Jobs and Cook as reptilian Illuminati pawns, who are aspects of the anti-christ .....
edit on 18-11-2014 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
People flock to Apple. Some people pretty much worship their iPhone's. Some people BEFRIEND their iPhones..

People flock to religion as well. Some people befriend their deities.

If I were to count how many times someone has tried to show off their 'new' iPhone by waving it in my face, I would run out of digits. Another thing to consider about Apple as a company, is planned obsolescence.

I would run out of digits counting the number of times someone has tried waving their religion in my face.

Planned obsolescence: "a policy of producing consumer goods that rapidly become obsolete and so require replacing, achieved by frequent changes in design, termination of the supply of spare parts, and the use of non-durable materials."

The same concept can be applied to religions that change their views and arguments when those views or arguments are made obsolete thanks to advancements in science and understanding.

Apple uses this philosophy, as well as clever media marketing skills, to dupe people into buying their incredibly overpriced and often faulty products. That alone is enough reason to dislike the Company. Once you start to realize that it is more than just about making money it starts to make more sense.

So do some religions. And they often use fear tactics to scare or guilt people into buying into faith rather than objective evidence.

A lot of people have described the 'Apple masses' as a cult. We all know that occultists are very powerful and they love to sneak in symbolism right before our eyes.

A lot of people have also described religion as a cult.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have the purple samsung galaxy s4. I love being able to customize my phone. I use Atom Launcher with the Constellation Icons--but I use my own livewallpaper instead of the boring theme. Usually something quality-looking and cool. Which takes a while to find on the playstore especially nowadays with all the dumb stuff.

And I have a 2014 Macbook Air which I also love. Upgraded from my 2009 Macbook after my fiance dropped it and thus had to buy me a new one

Yeah. It's like the best of both worlds. I love Apple OS compared to windows. The Air runs WoW at Ultra settings beautifully and plays League amazingly as well. My fiance has the Macbook Pro and mine actually gives his a run for its money. Granted, it has better screen definition but not by that much. & I'm not really into doing Linux or Ubuntu since I'm not much into Web Design anymore.

lol i am such a benedict arnold xD
edit on 18-11-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
People flock to Apple. Some people pretty much worship their iPhone's. Some people BEFRIEND their iPhones..

[video snipped]

If I were to count how many times someone has tried to show off their 'new' iPhone by waving it in my face, I would run out of digits. Another thing to consider about Apple as a company, is planned obsolescence.

Planned obsolescence: "a policy of producing consumer goods that rapidly become obsolete and so require replacing, achieved by frequent changes in design, termination of the supply of spare parts, and the use of non-durable materials."

Apple uses this philosophy, as well as clever media marketing skills, to dupe people into buying their incredibly overpriced and often faulty products. That alone is enough reason to dislike the Company. Once you start to realize that it is more than just about making money it starts to make more sense.

A lot of people have described the 'Apple masses' as a cult. We all know that occultists are very powerful and they love to sneak in symbolism right before our eyes.

we've known about planned obsolescence for a long time....it's ancient history. you're not telling us anything new.

and yes, we all know about how apple are slimy, money-grubbing bastards...again, you're not telling us anything new.

but that video...damn...i mean GOD-DAYUM!..

the premise, if i'm understanding correctly, is that apple is controlled by the Illuminati/NWO/followers of the antichrist/[NAME OF YOUR BOOGIEMAN GROUP HERE - CALL NOW FOR LOW AD RATES], and their ultimate goal is to trick people into accepting the "mark of the beast" (wtfever that actually is), and set up the "transhumanist evolution"(i thought you lot didn't believe in evolution), and set up "the antichrist kingdom"....you know, i thought the NWO HATED religion....if they hate it so much, why do you lot assert that they created evolution as a pseudo-scientific replacement religion? if they hate it, why would they create their own?....which is it? do they hate it, or not?

it's a laughable stretch to describe our mindless disposable society as being "cult like", and to describe apple fanboys as cult members....

furthermore, could you please, just once present to us a video that DOESN'T have a clear and obvious religious bent? you wanna rag on apple, that's great, but there are plenty of ways to point out their lousy business practices, and slimy money-grubbing, WITHOUT trying to make it into some kind of all out assault on your chosen brand of superstitious bronze-age mysticism.
edit on 11-19-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
As an apple user, I don't think they made a bad decisions to be described as Antichrists and the sort. People who support this only want Apple devices to start exploding like the damn Samsung. You wouldn't want to run your old truck at its top speed, wouldn't you?

--------------------------------------------------------------
MOD EDIT
edit on 1/14/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join