It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laying out a new comic/ story board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

For a better view

Working on a new alien invasion/ [zombie] infected type of story figured I'd put up an early look at some of the rough art and brief story for the ats community.

Story goes is that humanity has long forgotten its purpose in the universe and is breaking by its nature a cosmic balance by putting things into space. The message from humanities ancestors by building pyramids and other mega lithic structures was and has been grossly misinterpreted and were built to keep us out of space and maintain a balance in our solar system as it is the only doorway to keep an other evil from crossing planes into our dimension. The other life forms in our space and universe cannot have this so in order to stop humanity they band together and sprinkle a genetic changing substance onto earth (much like they did in the past to create the mythical giants and titans) turning most of humanity into creatures that will devour humanity and keep them busy enough fighting each other to a point to disrupt technological progress on earth.

This is really rough and the story is alot more in depth then that but thats the basic jist of things, I hope you like it and criticism is always welcome.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Sounds cool and the artistry is great.

The story seems a bit 'generic'.

You said 'criticism' is welcome I don't want to criticize but I will offer an opinion.

The concept is great but focus on one thing or area at a time. For example the pyramids, write a story about Egypt's pyramids. Then move on to another area perhaps the jungles of South America.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
In my story humanity remains ignorant of why what's happening is happening, those details are parts that will be explained by those that wish to invade our dimension and by those that chose to do what they did to protect the galaxy. It's meant to be vague at first. The underline themes are based on humanity has turned to monsters and become distracted from the original goals of the race. I appreciate the tip though, I definatly like the idea of doing different parts in differing books I had something in mind that's kind of like that. I want to do different pages that are unrelated but they are, hard to explain.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Very cool.

I like your thought(s). Please mail me your stories.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteinsane

Very cool.

I like your thought(s). Please mail me your stories.

Take care.

When I'm not on my mobile ill put more story details out there. I don't really plan to finish this project short term but what I do plan on is finishing my thoughts so it's written down till I can get more time.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Looks and sounds way cool.
My one request, if you have a hero, can he be a sheet metal worker??? Please. We never get to be the hero in books or movies. Always those darn off duty/ex cop/ex special forces guys...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Looks and sounds way cool.
My one request, if you have a hero, can he be a sheet metal worker??? Please. We never get to be the hero in books or movies. Always those darn off duty/ex cop/ex special forces guys...

I'm a welder by trade

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

A little update

Please look here for full page
edit on 19-11-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sounds cool man.... let us know when it's done so we can read it

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I have little time to finish lots of projects unfortunatly but i try hard to put at least the frame work down. I wish i had ppl to work with. Thanks for peeking in though!!! It means alot to me, ATS is my social media so outside of my close network of friends thgis community is almost the only ppl to see this stuff. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You're welcome man.
I love me some horror comics and weird stuff so it definitely sounds cool.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I like that stuff too bro, you should make a thread of horror comics you like and I'll add some I like. Along with wierd comics as well

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the bad lighting.

For way better image

edit on 19-11-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

link

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join