It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Esoteric Meaning of ISIS Beheading Jesus - Islam cuts it's own body from the savior (messenger)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The body of Christ is the Church below (body of Christ). The head of the Church is Christ (at the Right Hand of God). I will hit the point of the meaning first, then expand it below. The name ISIS is not a mistake. This personification of the Queen of Heaven is Islam, or Hagar and Ishmael (also 12 tribes). Abraham left Hagar and Ishmael in the wilderness to die (Abraham's Error). Just like Joseph forgiving His brothers for selling him into slavery (hagar is an Egyptian slave), Joseph forgave his brothers by realizing that Elohim had a greater plan in place. The same can be said for Abraham's error.

Why is this important? The Quran was signed by the Father, Mother and Son. This certificate of the Messengers to Islam means that they must embrace the message of their Messenger (Jesus). If they do not, they are unbelievers and the Quran then becomes their death certificate of Damnation.

Here is the final meaning. Love enemies. If not, you will cut the head from the body below. The person you judge below (by cutting their head) is your own judgment of yourself. You cut off your own body from the head (Christ / Salvation / Faith).

Matthew 7:2

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

The debt was paid by Yahweh (Lord / Son of God). See this Thread and my post in it to know why and how. Unless we see how it was piad for us, we cannot be the true body of Christ.

Revelation 20

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This is your proof the Word of God is true. This is happening NOW. It's not fiction, but truth only seen by faith.

The error of Yahweh was dividing the image of God, BOTH male and female. They are repeating the error, cutting the groom from the bride.

edit on 18-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Another thread about succumbing to a man.
A prophet.
But just a man.

This is getting dated imo.

I don't need salvation in Christ.
I'll pay for my own sins.

No scapegoats here.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Unconditional sacrifice...or conditional trade?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No doubt pal...

Either way, I don't think its good for our Souls to pin our hopes on another Soul who tried to do good in the World...

Bandwagons have never been recommended.
This particular bandwagon I'll never set foot on.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
A prophet.
But just a man.

No scapegoats here.

Issac and Ishmael were both nations from the Rainbow (promise of Elohim and not Yahweh). Eloah is the name of singular EL, or Aleph Lamed. How do you pronounce E in Hebrew? Ah. Aloah sounds like what? Allah, or EL. Abraham's EL is Islam's Allah. The choice to follow the messenger of Elohim is by knowing the highest truth: Love does not destroy God's creation and the Rainbow is the promise. The Rainbow is the colors of the all nations. Christ (risen Yahweh / Lord) is the prism by which we see the colors. Yahweh selected one nation to bless. God knew that all nations were in one. Abraham's seed is from Noah. Elohim is the one doing the saving. First the Son, then all of us by the promise of All colors.

We do need the Son. Unless we follow his example and learn to love (even enemies), then we have learned nothing. The message of the Messenger, by His own testimony, is that of the Father (EL). Better to listen than ignore. Deny ignorance with truth. Only God is the judge. He takes the life he creates. No one else can shed that blood. If they do, they follow the path to the cross and deny the sacrifice of the Son. It's that simple. I show you why it is true in the OP.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Unconditional sacrifice...or conditional trade?

He suffered the cross so we don't need to. Water puts out fire. Some will require fire to find salvation. Accepting the gift is taking the name, or character of the name. Few take that name for all it is worth. I am one of them that needs to heed His words. We are all sinners.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

No doubt pal...

Either way, I don't think its good for our Souls to pin our hopes on another Soul who tried to do good in the World...

Bandwagons have never been recommended.
This particular bandwagon I'll never set foot on.

If we do as Christ suggests, we look to the Father for our salvation. The Son paid our cost and His own. Few people recognize the fact that Yahweh and the Lord of the NT are one in the same. Blood was accounted by His name. The Father is who Christ pointed us to by his work on the cross.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

That was a long winded attempt at telling me I'm wrong.
So here is my longwinded interpretation if you'll allow me

The thing about this subject is that it's based on belief & faith.

It's Schrodinger's Cat...

No one is right or wrong...
That we will find out on the Day of Judgement...
A date which not even the Angels know of... So far!

Personally, I do not believe Jesus was crucified, nor sacrificed.

I think it's a satanic ritual to believe so.
Drinking the saviours blood, eating his flesh?

I'm all for allegory & metaphor, I believe the Masons see this ritual as symbolic of becoming one with Christ...

Personally I lean towards Satanic.

I also think it's a Satanic trait to expect someone to die for me, as a sacrifice.

My sins are my own, always have been, always will be.

No scapegoats here.
edit on 18-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Double Post.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

A prophet.

But just a man.

No scapegoats here.
So do you have a payment plan? What do you have to offer GOD after you denounce hih son? At the least i give you credit for not trying to hide what you just staded. Recently i have seen some of your faith come inn and make the claim that they accept Jesus as being the son of GOD. Are there many muslims that accept him? How do you feel about wishing your profit peace when that word is confused with piece by way of the symbol of peace being a circle with a piece being cut and the hand gesture with two fingers apart symbolizing being apart or a piece?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Forgive me that was confusing...
I'll do my best.

I offer God my loyalty in the face of death...
That his judgement will be severe if need be, but merciful.

We Muslims believe Jesus to be a Prophet...
The most mentioned Prophet in the Quran whose teachings are of utmost importance in life.

I've never met a Muslim who believes he is the Son of God however...
To us Sunnis at least, we are all Gods children...

So yes, we all accept him as a Prophet, & peace be upon him, however I will not worship a man as a deity...
Jesus never asked us to do such.

"My father, your father..." - Jesus!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

here is a thread i made on the word piece. www.abovetopsecret.com... I would value your views on it but it too is a bit confusing so it may take a moment to understand. As far as muslims accepting Jesus as the son of god i searched that in google and found much but here is a thread where a few make that claim though i am unconvinced how that would be true. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is no message in this. I would like to know which 'shade or colour' your messenger is. Because they are liars; just like the rest.

This is all faked. As synthetic as you probably are.

The coding you are reading into in the Bible; is designed to enslave you just as much as the veil coding. Remember that.

You need to move beyond the coding to realise that it is ALL bull#.

Remember that the finest form of #; is still a fart.

Stop huffing it; and thinking it is the truth. Its simply the ultimate lie.

We are being controlled on all levels. It is a system of 'herding' or 'shepparding'; and you are still part of it Alephbet.

Go beyond the veil; you are drowning in its 'waters'.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Correction to the OP:
"The name ISIS is not a mistake. This personification of the Queen of Heaven is Islam."

Should have been "This personification of the Queen of Heaven identifies Islam." I don't believe the name is a mistake in relation to their acts of beheading Christians.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Revelation 20

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I wish I knew greek, so I'm wondering if there's any truth to this image?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

I was gonna post this, have you seen the YouTube video of this very picture and that was what John actually saw in the vision.

top topics

join