It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Box Found In Dumpster: Do The Baffling Contents Allude to UFO Experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
A man found an old but handsome box in a dumpster. It was locked, made of wood, had hinges and a handle.

The contents were rather baffling. The event alluded to in the box purportedly happened in 1937 when an American was visiting Brazil.

(Of course, it could be an elaborate hoax, but it has certainly been fun for people to study the contents and wonder how this all came to be.)

Here's the box:

Here's a note found in the box:

I'll throw in a few more pics here and then give you the link so that you can see the entire contents of the box for yourself.

Here is an interesting diagram found in the box:

Here's a pic of an interesting being depicted in the box:

There were a lot of interesting maps inside, too.

I don't know all the circumstances surrounding the discovery of this box. It seems a little too convenient for someone to just have "found" this in such perfect condition--chock full of such elaborate drawings and contents waiting to be discovered.

It very well could be a hoax, but a fun one indeed.

Link: www.gosocial.co...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
well the drawing (that is awesome by the way) can just be a good old Cherub, as for the rest, it sounds too good to be true, but if i ever found something like that in the trash, i would talk about it to no end!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wish I could find cool stuff like that, hoax or no. Great conversation piece. A lot of work went into it.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It could be a movie scene someone was making.......

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Actually, this made the rounds about 2 years ago if I remember correctly. Unsure of what key words to use in search though. Sure are some interesting drawings. Odd combination of technical drawing and Blake-ish otherworldly figures. Would have been an interesting person to meet though.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thanks to indigent for tracking down the original thread.
Please add to ongoing discussion here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thread closed.

join