It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andreas Epp's two flying saucer photos found on YouTube

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Andreas Epp, a former WWII German Messerschmitt Bf109 pilot/flying saucer designer, happened to photograph two pictures of a flying saucer --- with his Leica R camera during WWII --- at a time when he was recovering from a war wound, while driving a car over the hills outside of Prague, Czechoslovakia.

Epp's flying saucer sighting/photographs [if not fakes] --- which IMHO --- ranks at the top of the list of all flying saucer photographs, and could have very well prepared him to design a flying saucer version himself.

Any opinions on Epp's two flying saucer photos is welcome --- Which is titled: "Andreas Epp-Nazi UFO's Myth" on YouTube, about 2:20 in the video

edit on 17-11-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 17-11-2014 by Erno86 because: trying to get link to work

edit on 17-11-2014 by Erno86 because: removed failed link

edit on 17-11-2014 by Erno86 because: deleted an added two words about the location of the UFO sighting by EPP

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Here's the vid

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

much thnxs

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If someone who speaks German could translate that, it'd be really appreciated.

The artistic renderings look more like hovercraft designs than extraterrestrial.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
If someone who speaks German could translate that, it'd be really appreciated.

The artistic renderings look more like hovercraft designs than extraterrestrial.

Look at 2:20 in the video. Epp thought that the flying saucer he photographed was of German construct, but I'm sure that he was mistaken. There is an english translation on one of my VHS videos that I own, but I'll have to give you the English translation on a later date; unless somebody else feels free to do so --- is welcome by me.

During WWII, the Germans were trying to design flying saucers from "flying tortoise/foo fighter" sightings from WWII. Luckily... the Nazis failed in their attempt...because just one fully functional flying saucer, could probably conquer our planet in a matter of days if not weeks.

edit on 17-11-2014 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 17-11-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Epp's flying saucer sighting/photographs [if not fakes] --- which IMHO --- ranks at the top of the list of all flying saucer photographs, and could have very well prepared him to design a flying saucer version himself.

Any opinions on Epp's two flying saucer photos is welcome --- Which is titled: "Andreas Epp-Nazi UFO's Myth" on YouTube, about 2:20 in the video

I thought it was the other way round, Epp said it was his ideas that were nicked by the Nazis..maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Luckily... the Nazis failed in their attempt...because just one fully functional flying saucer, could probably conquer our planet in a matter of days if not weeks.

Unlikely.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I believe Epp had a power struggle over his flying saucer design, but Hitler gave plenty of social funds and free reign to his R&D corporate military machines.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

He says, Mien Model at some stage.
Epp did say it was his ideas that were nicked by the Nazi.
Anyway, go to 22.00 in this full length video video for the same sequence overdubbed in English for explanation,

Just To add, the pictures of the 'UFO' he took, he considered were his plans in the flesh, he had already designed his machine by that time. He thought, or rather was convinced, that the pictures he took were his aircraft and built by the Nazis. This link is a very understandable portrait of events for Epp in the war years, and by default what was going on by others. I don't doubt that discs were built, how exotic they were is not so understood, or maybe even played down in some areas, and played up elsewhere, you be the judge.

greyfalcon.us...
edit on 17-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Luckily... the Nazis failed in their attempt...because just one fully functional flying saucer, could probably conquer our planet in a matter of days if not weeks.

Unlikely.

Unlikely? Yes...hopefully due to the benevolent nature of the alien races that occasionally visit our planet --- yet on the other hand --- according to my own foofighter sighting one night in November, 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- I can give you a few suggestions as to why a single foofighter could violently conquer our planet Earth in a very short time frame.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I would like to hear this tale/information - could you make a thread, or add your information here?

Thank you, Erno86

(Could it be the reason that it hasn't happened is simply that whatever it is or they are have no interest in conquering us? I don't know if there is a "them" but if there is, and they wanted to, I've always thought that there wouldn't be too much we could do about it...)

- AB

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I would like to hear this tale/information - could you make a thread, or add your information here?

Thank you, Erno86

(Could it be the reason that it hasn't happened is simply that whatever it is or they are have no interest in conquering us? I don't know if there is a "them" but if there is, and they wanted to, I've always thought that there wouldn't be too much we could do about it...)

- AB

I would tend to speculate....that if the United States government has seen a foofighter [and most likely they have], they would have at least been given fair visual warning about the violent catastrophic potential of a fiery-balled foofighter.

That is...according to my speculation: A photon propulsion unit, onboard the starship, that requires photons for fuel. In places that lack starlight photons...it has to generate photons from a magnetically controlled fusion plasma shield, surrounding the starship, with a small amount of seawater being injected between the two magnetic shields --- one shield pressing the deuterium atoms against the other magnetic shield with extreme pressure --- till the fusion reaction occurs.

The unlimited source of seawater on our planet, would not cause a problem with sustaining the fusion reaction --- so the foofighter could possibly control the magnetically controlled --- electrically charged fusion plasma --- with a computer controlled attack program, that could funnel the plasma to the intended target with devastating results!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Thank you, Erno86

- AB

Going by what has been documented in the past - someone went up close to a UFO or a village fired cannonballs at one, and it flew above them, then days later they all die of undiagnosable causes (in that case, multiple organ failure caused by DNA disrupted by gamma and X-ray radiation).

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Based on Epp's saucer sighting during the second world war, it would have predated Kenneth Arnold's 1947 saucer sightings, by at least a couple of years.

Btw...I was mistaken over the type of Leica camera that Epp used to photograph the flying saucer ---- It was a Leica "A" camera --- not an "R".

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

He says, Mien Model at some stage.
Epp did say it was his ideas that were nicked by the Nazi.
Anyway, go to 22.00 in this full length video video for the same sequence overdubbed in English for explanation,

Just To add, the pictures of the 'UFO' he took, he considered were his plans in the flesh, he had already designed his machine by that time. He thought, or rather was convinced, that the pictures he took were his aircraft and built by the Nazis. This link is a very understandable portrait of events for Epp in the war years, and by default what was going on by others. I don't doubt that discs were built, how exotic they were is not so understood, or maybe even played down in some areas, and played up elsewhere, you be the judge.

greyfalcon.us...

I believe Epp's saucer design only made it a few feet off the ground, but you'll notice that Epp's testimony [he appeared to be telling the truth], and his flying saucer pictures, seems to portray that the UFO was at a significant altitude when the pictures were taken.

Btw...Thnx for posting the English dubbed version and the "gray falcon.us" link.
edit on 18-11-2014 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 18-11-2014 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Andreas Epp is a very well known for his claims, but it doesnt make sense. On the one hand he talks a bout Schriever and Habermohl having build his first design, without his knowledge. However, Epps after war design, he called it Omega Discus, was in no way related to the designs attributed to Schriever and Habermohl. Furthmore the Omega Discus lacks every aspect of aerodynamic know-how.
Epps story abou the pictures is even more fantastic. Although he claimed to have shown his design only once to a high rankind official and nothing more happend. He than had the luck to be in Prague to take pictures of "his" designs in flight, by coincidence. To far fetched. Specially as these are the only pictures of flying discs near Prague. No way all his stories add up.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Geomand

I don't know whether Epp's flying saucer photos he took outside of Prague are fake --- but during the second world war --- the Germans were on to something about building saucer shaped craft. It's obvious that they could have possibly witnessed such ET craft flying around in our atmosphere, and tried to copy alien saucer technology; albeit a failure of sorts.

Epp could have had a stroke of luck, so to speak, by having two photo captures of an ET alien flying saucer. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt --- posthumously --- unless proven otherwise.

edit on 18-11-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would greatly welcome Phage's --- or anybody else's --- expertise on the authenticity of Epp's two flying saucer photos, yet I would not be disappointed if Phage refused to go out on a limb, about making any comments on Epp's saucer photo's.

The flying saucer looks to far away for Epp or a cohort to throw a car hubcap in the air for a photo. It doesn't look like a string could be tied to a structure and let the hubcap be suspended in the air. The shadows look legit and it can't be a CGI. It doesn't look fake to me...yet it could be the first fake photo of a flying saucer in the history of our earth; or a real one for that matter.

We mostly know that German made flying saucers only made it 3 feet off the ground --- so Epp was surely mistaken that it was his or a German cohort design, that was flying high in the air [if the saucer was flying high in the air?], is still in the air about that question.
edit on 19-11-2014 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Based on Epp's saucer sighting during the second world war, it would have predated Kenneth Arnold's 1947 saucer sightings, by at least a couple of years.

Kenneth Arnold didn't have a flying saucer sighting.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

because just one fully functional flying saucer, could probably conquer our planet in a matter of days if not weeks.

With what - it's shock and awe-inspiring airborne diskness?
edit on 19-11-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join