It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of emergency declared in Missouri preceding Verdict

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There will be war and this too shall pass like everrthing else....this will change nothing

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: RunForTheHills

It isn't. It's just 'the press' hyping it.
I think.

That's part of the problem IMO.

If the press would have stopped hyping it up so much, it likely would have died down and wouldn't be nearly as bad as it's going to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: murch
OK lets wind this down a bit. Its becoming an issue beyond reality. So lets break it down. The ethnic community of Ferguson believe they are disproportionately discriminated against. There is a LOT of evidence to back this up.

The major issue here is police accountability. The police are TRAINED to kill people. My question is WHY. I recently watched a vid of a german officer being threatened with a guy wielding a machete. He shot him in the leg.

Its the perception that minority lifes are worth less that causes unrest. Address that then there is no issue.

PS RESULT EXPECTED WEDNESDAY

lol, Your "disproportionately Discriminated "? really dude? It's ok to just call them "Poor" And we drive through these areas in many world cities everyday.. really don't need "Evidence " of it.

Police are not trained to kill people, sorry. However that guy in Germany, (Which has different laws) I believe was just lucky... You just won't get the last word here no matter what your typing, it's ATS.. remember?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard'Don't tell me that something is not wrong with the US legal system when you have prisons for profit and the highest number of inmates per head of population in the world and swat teams are used against people for selling untreated cows milk to people who want to buy it.

I have to agree we do have major problems here in the US and I for one want nothing more than to get the government control out of our lives and to not be forced to drink their tainted kool-aid. I just see Ferguson being used to divide the people even farther. Until we can come together we have zero chances. I said in one of the previous threads that I felt this was more of a set up by the powers of government.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Really? I smell a bunch of thugs using any excuse they can to riot and loot which has lead the government to do whatever they can to stop these thug criminals because it's getting out of hand.

"Never let a good tragedy go to waste" they say. And what better reason to loot then supposed racism? Just like that guy in Katrina that looted cases of beer because "survivalism". Yeah... Right.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

OMG they are poor. SHOOT THEM. They cant aspire to our goals because we dont let them. KILL THEM ALL. You will understand at one point. Hopefully not too late.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: jaynkeel

Really? I smell a bunch of thugs using any excuse they can to riot and loot which has lead the government to do whatever they can to stop these thug criminals because it's getting out of hand.

"Never let a good tragedy go to waste" they say. And what better reason to loot then supposed racism? Just like that guy in Katrina that looted cases of beer because "survivalism". Yeah... Right.

I thought it was funny watching looters steal TV sets on live broadcasts when there wasn't a shred of electricity for 160 miles....

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Justice for Mike Brown target list

What most of this list has to do with anything relating to this case is beyond me. It includes Boeing, Anheuser Busch, hospitals, churches, law firms, politicians, and much more.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't care if people are going to loot or not. That choice is theirs, as well as the repercussions from doing so. What irks me though, is the fact that the majority of these Ferguson rioters are nothing more than an inane bunch of criminals and people with scrupulous morals who want free stuff.

They could care less if someone got shot. They'll continue to play off of the racism card as long as they can so they can continue to loot, riot, and destroy private property.

**Edit**

originally posted by: Zaphod58

What most of this list has to do with anything relating to this case is beyond me. It includes Boeing, Anheuser Busch, hospitals, churches, law firms, politicians, and much more.

Are they serious? Take a look at the list, Hospitals (Jewish and children's hospitals?!)... I mean, what does any of these organizations to do with their little criminal that got shot? Nothing! They're just tossing a bunch of random names about in hopes of keeping their little looting spree going.

Disgusting.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What I find alarming about the governor issuing this declaration is that it is being done, as stated, to insure the protection of civil rights.

Excuse me but who is he speaking to? Who is likely to deny people their civil rights? The police are the only ones likely to do this, or other government agents, and it is obviously not being done to warn them not to do that.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Target list! These people are truly stupid! I would just love to see the protesters hit the Art Gallery....lol However they will really get into a jam if they raise any crap at the Barnes Jewish Center... This TARGET LIST will do nothing but fill body bags.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

However it won't matter after the decision has been made.

I am not sure you can say that because any verdict can be changed (by force if necessary) and if the backlash is big enough then they certainly won't wish to make the same mistake again.

Guns to protect yourself might be one thing whilst under attack but shooting people in the back ten time is nothing but an execution and the police simply cannot be allowed to do that without question.

I would prefer Hitler's brown coats to what the USA is now calling police because police in the US are killing even more people than in 1930's Germany and they tended to give people a bang around the head instead of killing them.

Look at the police all armed to the teeth and banging riot shields as people protested about the banks and tell me they are not out of control and need putting down a peg or two.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's cold here.

I really don't know if any thing will happen, but it's really cold and that might play a part in it all.

(post by murch removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

However it won't matter after the decision has been made.

I am not sure you can say that because any verdict can be changed (by force if necessary) and if the backlash is big enough then they certainly won't wish to make the same mistake again.

Guns to protect yourself might be one thing whilst under attack but shooting people in the back ten time is nothing but an execution and the police simply cannot be allowed to do that without question.

I would prefer Hitler's brown coats to what the USA is now calling police because police in the US are killing even more people than in 1930's Germany and they tended to give people a bang around the head instead of killing them.

Look at the police all armed to the teeth and banging riot shields as people protested about the banks and tell me they are not out of control and need putting down a peg or two.

How? Because a damn Grand Jury Verdict has NO appeal dude.. thats how I can say that. No no "Force" will change it.

And you need to check the autopsy report... I when your on TV here in Missouri please wave to the Camara as your taking the Cops down a notch so I can record what happened to ya...lol

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

That's why I think they were waiting. Well, at least one of the reasons.

Either way I bet people will turn out, they'll come down even harder on the people, using this as an excuse as always.

And that target list is a joke imo.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yeah, and with politicians, and federal offices added in, if they go after those, it'll really get ugly. I hope to hell this is a fake list.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yeah, and with politicians, and federal offices added in, if they go after those, it'll really get ugly. I hope to hell this is a fake list.

Me too, it seems a bit over the top for even radicals... it would be a waste of time protesting a hospital really. However smart as the trip wouldn't take as long after the cops got ya!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Did you notice at the bottom that they said rioting and looting are the only reason they've gotten as far as they have?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join