It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of emergency declared in Missouri preceding Verdict

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: murch

Holy Cow! This is crazy. I live a few hours away from there. I can't believe how 'global' Ferguson has gone. Unreal.

I live a couple of hours from there too. This is truly unreal. I keep praying this is not the beginning of a major event.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

It isn't. It's just 'the press' hyping it.
I think.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

What the heck is that for real? Wow.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think many Agents Provocateurs are involved.

This is a multi-city effort.

And, what cities would those be?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Are you saying that this is a "false flag"? sheesh

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if violence erupts either way. I'm sure there are some bad apples among the law abiding protesters who just can't wait to justify shooting a police officer or terrorizing innocent civilians. These same bad apples have shown their true colors at the start of the protest. You can't keep the lid on years of racial hate and anger.

I hope I'm wrong, but it's just what I feel. If the protesters do erupt in violence, they will lose any kind of support they had left outside of Ferguson.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

What the heck is that for real? Wow.
I am not sure if this story has been vetted yet, but it is coming forward even Glen beck is started to cover it. fact there is a ongoing thread right here on ATS about it
edit on 11/17/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

even Glen beck is started to cover it.

OF COURSE HE IS!!!! lol. LOLOlololol. Glenn Beck is a propaganda monger. He'll grab onto ANYTHING and make it some 'apocalyptic' disaster. *rolls eyes* The National Enquirer will have it, too, by the morning!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
a reply to: AgentShillington

Matter of perspective I guess.

But masked storm troopers in armored vehicles brutalising unarmed civilians engaged in protest very much looks like it to me.

I think unarmed civilians might do well to stay out of the way. there will be way more armed, troublemakers then any of them would like and with that much racial tension, nothing good can come from it.

I'll say it again, a person can be smart, but always, always, always....people are stupid.

Sensible folks need to become politically organized and go after their gripes in court. Looting and robbing and killing and rioting will only get you arrested, dead, or if you are really lucky, just beaten.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

even Glen beck is started to cover it.

OF COURSE HE IS!!!! lol. LOLOlololol. Glenn Beck is a propaganda monger. He'll grab onto ANYTHING and make it some 'apocalyptic' disaster. *rolls eyes* The National Enquirer will have it, too, by the morning!!!
There is a thread right here on ATS all about this story. Link

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Multiple.

Across U.S., protesters and police prep for Ferguson grand jury decision

FLASH: updated 7:38 AM EST, Mon November 17, 2014

Police departments prepare

Throughout the country, law enforcement agencies have been busy with Ferguson.

"Many of my colleagues I've had an opportunity over the last few days to talk to around the country ... are preparing for whatever the outcome may happen to be," said Cedric Alexander, president of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives and public safety director for DeKalb County, Georgia.

Alexander said law enforcement agencies in the Atlanta area, for instance, have "working relationships with our community members and leaders" and are preparing to mobilize should tensions erupt.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Dude. It's still just all HYPE! What do you not get about that? MSM. Hype. Get people riled up.

Will things change?

NOPE. Not as long as the MSM/press write these sensationalist headlines. It's almost like they're ALL tabloids now!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The U.S. has been under silent martial law ever since 9-11-2001; thus the implementation of the TSA, 'border patrol stops' a hundred miles in from the border, militarized local police departments, the Patriot Act (AKA the 'there's no more Constitution Act'), the severely increased violent behavior on the part of individual police officers, the implied threat of a terrorist behind every tree that's making normal people downright paranoid, and last but not least, using busy middle school buildings filled with students as 'training exercises' complete with LOADED GUNS.

How much more obvious can it get? Martial law isn't barricades and curfews. It's a stated intent amongst the power controllers to feel free to take away all rights of the populace, up to and including lethal force without recourse, and that's exactly what has been in force now for over a decade.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
for what its worth. Noting on a lot of accounts and underground movement sites that they are gearing up for a huge civil protest. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE what will happen if a not guilty verdict is proclaimed. All fires start with a spark.

Not saying it will be good or bad but to ignore the significance of the upcoming events would not be wise.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
We all know that the police presence isn't because of people "protesting peacefully."

Some people look for any excuse to cause enough of a disturbance (rioting/destruction of property) that they can steal (loot) and partake in general lawlessness. These people don't care about WHY people are protesting, they're just looking for an opportunity to exploit a volatile situation.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think this says Wilson won't be indicted.

And breaking the news on a Monday is better than doing it on a Friday or the weekend when people are more likely to be liquoured up.

link   
a reply to: Answer

Yes because that is one of the last forms of protest left to them. WAKE UP. They are NOT your enemy.

link   

These Cities....www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think unarmed civilians might do well to stay out of the way

Sorry, I thought the right to peaceful assembly was still allowed, my mistake.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: murch
a reply to: Answer

Yes because that is one of the last forms of protest left to them. WAKE UP. They are NOT your enemy.

It's not a form of protest. It's a form of theft and criminal activity.

Do you honestly think that the idiots breaking windows and stealing TV's actually care about a "cause"?? They want to steal and the police are occupied... same behavior that occurred after Hurricane Katrina.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join