It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous and the KKK go to war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
So the KKK is going to war with the DOJ? This oughta be good.....

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

I was merely pointing out that, unfortunately it had to be the KKK, they were trying to prevent any further loss

do you really believe thats what they were trying to do....

ok buddy. preventing loss is what their all about....

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

The KKK have a point, and that pains me to say. The so called protestors aren't protestors, they're idiots who see an opportunity to steal and destroy private property.

They're criminals, and no better than the criminal who got killed that started the whole thing.

With that being said, f*** the KKK.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I bet there is a great many politicians & congressman wearing diapers in anticipation for the hoods being lifted.

If there is any KKK in power they should be exposed.

I'd be willing to bet that most of the far right have been to a Klan rally.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What I really want too know is how the "social" system is not doing anything about it, so it seems. Twitter (maybe facebook and other back door sites) are right in between the crossfire...

How are the groups dodging the Policing placed with Twitter, facebook, ect... AS policy says.. "If you see a violent or abusive message directed at someone else, communicate your concern to the recipient and encourage them to contact Twitter and their local authorities."

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

....wearing diapers in anticipation for the hoods being lifted.

They could use the hoods as diapers.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

The KKK have a point, and that pains me to say. The so called protestors aren't protestors, they're idiots who see an opportunity to steal and destroy private property.

They're criminals, and no better than the criminal who got killed that started the whole thing.

With that being said, f*** the KKK.

So you are dumping all protesters in the same category? What about the ones who aren't inciting violence, disobedience and looting? What about those that are protesting racial profiling or excessive use of force by police? What about those who just want fair and transparent law enforcement operations and judicial systems? They are criminals too?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I hope they burn the city down then have to live with their decisions after every store in that town moves out.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Tell them to go after the new black panthers next.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Where are the legit protestors? Why aren't they speaking out against the idiots making them look like no good ruffians? I'll tell you why, because the legit protestors are in the minority.

Wake up Aurora, you're so blinded by the need to feel like you're standing up for your fellow man that you fail to see the truth for what it is.

Here's some of your gen-u-ine "protestors" at work...

**Edit**

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'd be willing to bet that most of the far right have been to a Klan rally.

To quote MLK:

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

edit on 18-11-2014 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Image via AFP

Looks pretty peaceful to me

edit on 18-11-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Sometimes people say enough is enough.
When they police came in and literally drove over a midnight vigil and peaceful protest - literally cars ran over their protest.
This prompted anger, people took to the streets and the militarized police came stomping through and smashing everything in their way, press/news crews included.
Nobody can condone the way the police firstly handled the initial incident and then with absolutely no tact or thought, mashed up anyone who was outside.

Yes some morons went and looted, it happens, it does not reflect the real passion and reasons people took to the streets, sure it taints them but we shouldn't focus on it rather than the real issues of racism and police murdering unarmed people.

Oh and F the KKK

edit on 18-11-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

That is RACIST!
But they are included in the PPV I hope.
DRONE coverage would sell like HOTCAKES to the empties wandering around ,lately.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I wish anonymous would go after people like Al Sharpton and biased media.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Nothing stopping you...

purp..

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The IRS is and has been....

Al Sharpton owes almost 5 million in taxes to both the state and feds

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Once again the rampant generalizations of Ferguson activists come to the surface. Looters and provocateurs are not protesters... And it's them who ruin the whole message of the movement. While there is clearly a racial element to the Ferguson protests, more people should be concerned with the police use of military grade hardware against civilians. THAT is truly scary.

As for the KKK, imo, they are about as close to a terrorist organization as you can get in the USA. And while i defend their right to free speech as i would defend any free speech, their message of hate is something that should be culled from society. Issuing a letter that declares you belong to a peaceful christian organization, and then threatening the use of lethal force in the same letter is about as idiotic as it gets. And the threat of lethal force against Ferguson residents is exactly the reason Anonymous went on the offensive against them. The IRC went ballistic.

Twitter has been going off all day. Check #OpKKK and #HoodsOff if you want to see all the dox being dropped. And yes, the official KKK account has been under Anon control since the 16th. Top LOL, Anons. Top LOL indeed.

Ever wonder why the KKK initiated a defense fund for Darren Wilson? Ever wonder why KKK membership have changed their twitter avatars to memes of "I AM DARREN WILSON" ? Wonder why a public police message board in St Louis was mad private after revelations of KKK ties to various police departments in the area? Hmmmm.

On another note, why does twitter suspend Anon accounts for participating in #OpKKK, but leaves the KKK accounts alone while they spout off the most rampant bigotry and hate one can imagine... **rolls eyes**

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The Internet Hate Machine vs The Klu Klux Klan

the faceless vs the faceless

However many if not most of these KKK clowns have been DOX dropped and exposed all ready with ease. If anyone remembers what the collective did to racist radio host Hal Turner take note. I am proud to say i participated in that operation many moons ago, many lulz were had. This time it is coders , hackivists , some bronys & newfriends vs an inept bunch of red necks. As old as the KKK is Anonymous has managed to vastly outnumber them even with boots on the ground on a world wide scale even in just a few years. And to be clear this is NOT about ethics, or racism. All though racism is a moot concept the KKK has a right to believe in what they want. This is not about the KKK's beliefs, the KKK should be free to hate whomever they want that is the birth right of every man and woman. This is about what they did attacking and threatening anon's and protesters in Ferguson.

And this may not come to any shock that several of them are in fact police officers

filmingcops.com...

AYBABTU

edit on 19-11-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sooner or later everyone will have to decide who they will stand with.

Are you gonna stand with the kkk?

Will you stand with the people regardless of age, race, religion?

Or will you stand with a out of control government enforcing there police state?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I get the fweling the kkk isnt intellectually capable of taking on Anons.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join