It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous and the KKK go to war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Anonymous and the KKK have gone to war, with the 'hacktivist' group drawing first blood by seizing control of the KKK's Twitter account.

The internet battle began after the KKK issued threats of lethal force towards Ferguson protesters.

As police from Boston to Los Angeles brace across the US in anticipation of large demonstrations - when a grand jury decides whether to indict the white police officer who killed Michael Brown in Ferguson, St Louis - the Ku Klux Klan has begun to wage its own war of intimidation — promising the use of ‘lethal force’ against protesters.

“The good people of St Louis County of all races, colours and creeds will not tolerate your threats of violence against our police officers, their families and our communities,” a flyer allegedly distributed by the Klan asserts. “We will use lethal force as provided under Missouri law to defend ourselves.”

It’s a threat which has self-declared defenders of the oppressed, Anonymous, up in arms.

In retaliation, the collective of internet “hackers” have promised to take the hoods off Klan members who occupy seats of authority and disrupt their internet and social media presence.

goo.gl...

edit on 17-11-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

They just keep running that pie hole....

While I would not agree with the government shutting down anyone's free speech... This would be the next best thing. Other people are getting tired of the racist crap that they constantly try to keep stirred up.

I wouldn't be at all sad to see them shut down so much that they can't incite any extra violence in Ferguson when the news of an acquittal or charges filed come down.

Some people's children...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/17/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

n/m...can't get my thoughts across without people taking it the wrong way

Was merely thinking about the safety of the town & it's business' against the violent protesters aka thugs

I am not, nor do I support the KKK in any way

edit on 17-11-2014 by snarky412 because: Sorry...deleted post due to people taking it the wrong way

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

i would be interested to see which of these KKK members hold power in the community the best thing the hacktivist group can do is expose them publicly ...in fact that is all they need to do

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i would be interested to see which of these KKK members hold power in the community the best thing the hacktivist group can do is expose them publicly ...in fact that is all they need to do

Yes, I will admit, that would be interesting to see who is behind those masks

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

These are a list of stores from early on that were looted and/or destroyed:

Aug. 12

So far:

** QuickTrip
** Walmart
** Kmart
** County Shoe Carnival
** Foot Locker
** PNC Bank
** Hibbetts Sports
** Beauty Supply and Wig Store
** Family Dollar
** Boost Mobile
** DTLR
** Taco Bell
** Remy Beauty Supply
** Cricket Wireless
** Phillips 66
** Energy Express
** Pawn Shop
** Target
** JC Wireless
** Firestone
** Dollar General
** Up N Up Fashion
** Several Burglaries
** T-Mobile
** Second QuikTrip
** Shoe Carnival in South St. Louis City Have all been hit by looters.

Source

These aren't protesters, these are thugs using this tragedy to steal

Why did it have to be the KKK
And even tho the name KKK stirs up some angst from the past & sounds redneck, maybe they are only trying to protect their town & it's citizens that may reap what ever vengeance these so-called protesters are planning

Sorry for sounding ignorant, that's not my intention nor do I like or accept the KKK groups
Only thinking of the peoples/business safety from the violent looters that will be present

Corporate Business Abandon Ferguson – Kmart Leaves, Looted and Destroyed Quick Trip Store Still Undecided To Rebuild

edit on 17-11-2014 by snarky412 because: Sorry...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Seriously? You seriously believe that having the KKK even in the vicinity isn't going to cause the situation to get exponentially worse? Do you seriously think that the KKK thinks that as well?

So while they are paying nice "lip service", they can go sell crazy somewhere else because I'm all stocked up here.

The best thing the KKK can do to prevent more violence is stay the hell in the house. If they ever wanted to be the ones to step up and unite a community or mitigate violence, they sure didn't look far enough ahead IMO.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/17/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The KKK does still exist? Hey, we got rid of the Hitlerjugend, you should be able to pull the plug on those dumbheads..

And "protecting the neighborhood" - are there phones? Does this "911" number still work? Or is rascisim just too much fun?

Really, sometimes I can't believe about the crap we hear on the internet day in, day out.. KKK is still there.. Didn't they offer Hitler a honorary membership or something?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong, that's not what I meant

I was merely pointing out that, unfortunately it had to be the KKK, they were trying to prevent any further loss

The town needs no help if the officer is acquitted
They- - the protesters-- will burn Ferguson down without the help of the KKK being there

It will be Rodney King on steroids I'm afraid
And no one was there to stop them, even the cops backed off

I didn't mean that statement to be offensive, my apologies, merely thinking about the safety of the business' as well as the citizens

Hard to express myself sometimes via a keyboard on touchy topics such as this

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I gotcha now. I thought for a minute, no way is she saying the KKK is going to make this better. Whew... I'm relieved that's not what you meant and apologize for getting it wrong. These situations are touchy indeed, and there seem to be people supporting them all the time. I find that amazing and disgusting at the same time. I truly hope they can find a way to keep the situation contained to a minimum without the KKK even being there.

Unfortunately, I do think it will be a powder keg and I think the KKK are going to revel in it. If they stop anything I do not think it will be for anyone else or anything else except for what benefits them.

The whole situation is about as ugly as it gets and you can feel in your gut that it's not going to end well regardless of the verdict.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

My apologies as well Kanga, we are usually on the same page

To be honest, I'm afraid of what will happen if the officer is acquitted of the charges
But then again, I hope the jury is not forced to find him 'guilty' just to appease the people

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

No apology necessary Snarky.
I should have realized you would not say something of the sort.

And yep... Those are my views exactly. I don't think they will decide to bring charges, but like you I do fear the wrong decision may be made because of the agitated climate surrounding this whole case.

I don't have a dog in the race so to speak, but I hope whatever decision is made, it is the one that is most just. That's what we would want for ourselves and it's what we should want for everyone else as well.

I don't think a lot of folks will see it that way though.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

“The good people of St Louis County of all races, colours and creeds will not tolerate your threats of violence against our police officers, their families and our communities,” a flyer allegedly distributed by the Klan asserts. “We will use lethal force as provided under Missouri law to defend ourselves.”

I see nothing racist in that statement whatsoever, in fact, quite the opposite.

I wonder, if it wasn't the KKK who had said that, would people still feel the same way?

Now don't get me wrong, the KKK are a bunch of arseholes who should have been stopped decades ago, but to be fair, this situation is volatile at best. If he is acquitted, it could cause a dangerous situation and even loss of life.

I don't agree with lethal force, but if the threat of it even makes the would be rioters think twice...maybe it isn't such a bad thing? (the threat, not the action)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

The good people of St Louis County of all races, colours and creeds will not tolerate your threats of violence against our police officers, their families and our communities,”

Actually, this part doesn't sound too bad, it's not like it's directed towards one group of people but of ALL peoples wanting to destroy property and such

And there have been threats made regarding the outcome of the verdict...so maybe a word of 'caution' , maybe?
Like a tit-for tat thing......you threaten us, we threaten you
[meaning the so-called protesters that like to loot and destroy sh#t]

“We will use lethal force as provided under Missouri law to defend ourselves.”

Ah, now this is where it gets tricky.....depends on who is doing the defending I suppose

How many times in the past has the Black Panthers made threats ?
Where was Anonymous then???

Maybe I'm missing something here, please forgive my ignorance

[ETA: Don't care for the KKK at all and hope this doesn't add more to an already hot situation]

Please! when the time comes that i need to be represented in a public forum in a heated environment it wont be by some jacked up racist LEO trying to get a free pass on using violence on a targeted number of civillians while he wears a harry potter outfit and calls himself grand cleagle master raibow dragon.
Go away KKK.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Just wondering - were the KKK active making threats against protesters around the time of Zimmerman's trial and acquittal?? Anyone know?

I agree with I think it was Snarky - in saying that those who were "protesting" by violent means and looting - well I hope they get their just desserts. I mean dude - Westboro Baptist Church protests and picketing is saintly by comparison!

But those who are protesting in an orderly peaceful fashion - they should not be made targets by the KKK or anyone.

Justice should prevail - not pandering to keep one side happy - Justice should be the outcome.

On a side note: I feel like sitting down with MJ in the cinema with my popcorn and watch two 'secret' organisations go head to head. I wonder what kind of cyber warfare KKK are capable of?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Please! when the time comes that i need to be represented in a public forum in a heated environment it wont be by some jacked up racist LEO trying to get a free pass on using violence on a targeted number of civillians while he wears a harry potter outfit and calls himself grand cleagle master raibow dragon.
Go away KKK.

Pardon me??

Are you insinuating I'm part of the KKK?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Two Ferguson deputies apparently, haven't seen that confirmed outside of twitter though.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

It would be nice if the cops went after the looters and left the peaceful protesters alone... instead they do the opposite.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I wonder if the KKK actually put out such a tweet, (it does sound like something they would do) or if some Anonymous idiot hadn't already hacked their account and sent the tweet themselves just to help stir up trouble.

Other people and groups conduct false flags all the time to further their own message. This just smells like BS to me at the moment.

But then again, I'm pretty apathetic as to what happens in Ferguson anymore to be truthful. I really don't think much will happen. If the protesters and those with a lynch mob mentality were truly serious, then something would have happened already.

I seriously doubt Ferguson will blow up over any verdict. There will be a short spark and then it will blow over because it so cold out and then it will be forgotten except by a few come next Spring as new events distract peoples minds.

Mark my words...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It amuses me to think that anonymous might be a team of big black guys.
The world has no place for the KKK.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join