It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel bars Colombian FM from Ramallah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Foreign Ministry nixed entry because Maria Angela Holguin wouldn’t see Liberman; she met Palestinian FM in Amman instead, upgraded PA delegates to ‘diplomatic mission’

Colombian Foreign Minister María Ángela Holguín

he Foreign Ministry barred the Colombian foreign minister from entering the West Bank to meet with her Palestinian counterpart last week, after the Latin American envoy refused to set up a meeting with Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman during her visit

After her entry request was denied, Colombian FM Maria Angela Holguin met with Palestinian Authority Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki in Amman, Jordan, on November 10.

According to Haaretz, the decision to bar the foreign minister from the West Bank came amid fears that the move would set a precedent for other countries seeking to visit the Palestinians exclusively and bypassing Israel.

After the Norwegian Doctor ban, now it's the FM Angela Maria Holguin of Columbia who's barred.

Israel is becoming the soup Nazi. It seems they love banning/barring people lately. They're acting with desperation because they know they cannot stop rational and coherent officials from recognizing a Palestinian state.

Demonizing Palestinian officials, Iran or whoever they deem not worthy for dialogue is an old strategy that doesn't work anymore.

Israel bars Colombian FM from Ramallah

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's it funny that Israel thinks they have the right to bar people from going into another nation. What would Canada do if we said another nations FM wasn't allowed to enter their nation? The idiots running Israel needs to get it through their heads that not every nation in the world sees Israel's theft of Jerusalem as legal. Israel has no right to claim that city as their capital the only time they had any claim to that city was thousands of years ago that time is now past so pack up your crap and move it and all of your illegal "settlers" who like to play run down the Palestinian with their cars and go back to Tel Aviv your real capital.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Don't worry, they're just digging holes for themselves especially after this and banning the Norwegian doctor from Gaza.

I have a feeling one day the Israeli government will just implode upon itself.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I really don't know how israel thinks its going to carry on as it continually alienates itself. I know more and more people are boycotting their goods and my family won't touch anything israeli.

Although I despise what I see of israel's actions and assassinations carried out in other country's I do also despite groups like isis who to me are merely the backside of these two ancient religious dinosaurs. Neither can comprehend that the world has moved on a long way.

In one way being honest I am glad that israel was set up for the simple reason that it has offered a beacon and place to settle for people with the ability to hate and take what is not theirs and they can all live together in the ME well away from Europe and other countries who left the dinosaur mentality behind generations ago.. Other countrty's have their troubles but most have learned how not to dig a hole and keep digging when you know you are in too deep.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i feel like Israel is acting out of desperation.

Acting like little selfish A -holes

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

fears that the move would set a precedent for other countries seeking to visit the Palestinians exclusively and bypassing Israel.

Who the hell are Israel anyways.
It's about to become a lot more common in this world.

Not everyone wants to deal with the liars and thieves within the Israeli government.

& tough s#.

If this sets a precedent so will the meeting in Jordan as well.

Simple solution to ignore Israel's boo-hoos.
edit on 16-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9
I hope they keep doing this so the entire world will stand up finally once they've become so pissed off and disgusted with the sick state of Israel. It's sad that it will take that, but obviously the world governments haven't yet been convinced that terrorist Israel should be immediatly condemed, all aid shut down and forced to pay reparations to every single Palestinian person left that they haven't murdered yet. Oh and I forgot they should also be charged with war crimes like their Nazi counterparts, because they deserve nothing less. That only counts for the Zionist ones and the government, because we all know most normal Jews are peaceful.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm serious.
This is Israel lately ...

new topics

top topics

join