It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographs of an abduction in 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I did a search, could not find it here. If it is in here somewhere, please remove thread and point me in the right direction.

Though the pictures are blurry, I feel they are quite convincing. Any opinions?

Published on Nov 22, 2013

Facts about the case below:

11/22/2013 - The photos published in the above video, were provided to us from a source who at this point wishes to remain nameless. What we can disclose, is that she is a woman, and has been a resident of New Orleans for the past 32 years of her life. She is married, and lives on the outskirts of the city of New Orleans. In August of 2004, our source was taking a walk in a park just a few miles outside of her home. She regularly took nightly walks with her husband at this park, however on the night of 8/4 2004, she had drove to the park without her husband, who was working late that night and could not attend.

From what we are told, the area in which the park is located, consists of miles of flatlands. It is out in the country, and it is quiet and beautiful at night time. Hence the perfect place for an evening walk or jog. This area is frequented by locals wanting to exercise, walk their dogs, etc.

On the night of 8/42004, our source had been walking alone in said park, on a widely used bike path stretching nearly a mile through the park. Nearly 20 minutes into her walk, she suddenly felt that she "was being watched by something". The concrete bike path, which is surrounded on both sides by yards of flat grasslands, begun to very slightly vibrate under her feat. She recalls it to be a very strange sensation as if there were a large truck in the distance or a train. However, there was no sound to be heard, nor were there any large vehicles or trains anywhere near the area.

Almost instantaneously, a large, black craft with 3 large blue windows, appeared parked on the grass directly in front of where the source was standing. The rest, is noted in the above video. We will publish more as we get it. This is an ongoing case

edit on 16-11-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he added the text published on YT to the article.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Sorry but I think the fact the video was uploaded by secureteam10 means it's neither an Alien abduction or confirmed.
Of course that's just my humble opinion and other opinions are available.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The photo's could be anything, what makes you feel they are convincing?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm someone who has believed in Aliens/UFOS/USOs and everything in between and I like to imagine that they are here, they are coming and I believe personally I have an answer to people who question why they would abduct Joe Nobody rather than some politician or something - I mean we abduct animals from the wild all the time so its kind of an easy thing to get but the only problem with proving aliens abducting people etc. Is that even if we could get great video footage, I mean showing everything, Aliens in the windows, or the inside of the ship with super perfect 4k hd video camera, hell have the aliens wave and say 'Hi, We're from planet whatever and come in peace' or something, no one would believe it because it was to perfect.

that's why it is hard to make a truth visible to the rest of the world, So I'm going to take these pictures at face value and believe that this happened and hope that we can someday get something so convincing so provable that we finally get the rest of the world believing.

(Sorry bit of a rant but I just thought I'd share

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

no offense but thats just awful...a few crappy photos, most blurry, of nothing but lights....they could easily be placed there...id rather interview the witness myself and see how they are cause the photos are nothing for me...and im a believer in this kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I have some experience with digital camera's and especialy with the older types (this sequence is said to be made in 2004) it actually was (and mostly still is!) quite hard to make a good picture when you're in distress. Typically, the pictures come out like these: a bit blurry. I also think the 3 "windows" aren't. Not sure what they are, maybe lights.

Without any further source - e.g. the name of the source, her story other than told in the video, maybe willingness to answer some questions - it's hard to form an opinon. But I find this fascinating material. Maybe we can get in touch with the source, dunno. Just wanted to post it here so y'all could tell me what you think.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Sorry but I think the fact the video was uploaded by secureteam10 means it's neither an Alien abduction or confirmed.
Of course that's just my humble opinion and other opinions are available.

A bit like the stuff they present at ThirdPhaseOfMoon, right? Well, maybe you're right, I really don't know. I will try to find out who the source was and maybe she'd like to join here. It will be a shot in the dark, no promises, but I will try.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

big deal. notice the time stamp at the bottom right. that looks fake to me. not only that but this is some of the worst evidence of anything. everybody is trying to make the next Patterson-Gimlin footage. it's obvious this is a "production" video so it doesn't even make it on my list of credible sightings

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
First it says she couldn't move, then it says she reached for her phone and started taking pictures? Am I the only one this does not make sense to?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyBgood

Am I the only one this does not make sense to?

Nope which is why it's in the Hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
A source that tried to get into the national news but was rejected? A copy of the said correspondence in a good place to start. Then 10 miles in 55 seconds eh? That's approximately the speed of a moving bullet. And a picture was taken while in that state? You mean the mechanical shutter opened up and let the light photons hit the sensor and created a jpeg in the memory card? All while travelling at the speed of a bullet? Now I'm no Einstein, but shouldnt that file atleast be corrupted or something. Even the atomic clock had difficulties keeping time mid flight!

top topics

join