It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : US hostage Peter Kassig 'killed by IS'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

but I do believe IS is committing these murders.
Is this because the mainstream news is telling you that they are the ones doing these murders?

No , it's because I've taken the evidence that's available to me and come to my own conclusion.

Almost as if it was generated to gain an response in order to support an military intervention in Syria.

The fighting in Syria has been going on for three years now yet no direct intervention from the west , this isn't because we don't have reason to intervene but because we don't have the stomach for any more foreign adventures after the Afghan , Iraq debacle.

There's propaganda going on from both sides but the fact is Islamic State are real and to an extent a creature of our making , we left the door open and they walked right on in.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm having trouble accepting the media release coming out on a Sunday ... Its too well planned for me to feel confident.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skydancer

The level of BS is proportionate to the time spent addressing it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Islamic militants have army of 200,000, claims senior Kurdish leader

www.independent.co.uk...

The Islamic State (Isis) has recruited an army hundreds of thousands strong, far larger than previous estimates by the CIA, according to a senior Kurdish leader. He said the ability of Isis to attack on many widely separated fronts in Iraq and Syria at the same time shows that the number of militant fighters is at least 200,000, seven or eight times bigger than foreign in intelligence estimates of up to 31,500 men. Fuad Hussein, the chief of staff of the Kurdish President Massoud Barzani said in an exclusive interview with The Independent on Sunday that "I am talking about hundreds of thousands of fighters because they are able to mobilise Arab young men in the territory they have taken.

link   

edit on 083030p://bSunday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 083030p://bSunday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

"And I can see Russia from my house."

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If you are talking about this guy,

ISIS executioner Jihadi John wounded in airstrike - reports

The UK government is looking into reports that the Islamic State executioner, with the British accent, referred to as ‘Jihadi John’, murderer of UK and US hostages, has been wounded in an airstrike on an extremists’ meeting in Iraq.

rt.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's kind of 'old' news really. I mean, we know any hostages being held will be killed or are already dead. To put in the News is just stating the obvious IMO.

There will be others and there's not much can be done about it unless we pull out of the fight (they might release those which are left). But then IS win.

I read this morning that it could take several years to defeat IS.... that's 7 more years of this # that we have to hear about and by then I guess another War would have started in the ME somewhere.

So, I'm think this # could go on for a hundred years.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"And I can see Russia from my house."

And you know for certain it is not a possibility, you know about as much as I do.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

And you know for certain it is not a possibility, you know about as much as I do.

The difference in my mind is easy. If its a "media campaign" its BS.

The mainstream goes on about isis and ignores this…

Saudi Arabia beheadings

Well, you may say, the beheadings in The Kingdom of Saud are sanctioned by the state.

If you believe the media hype so are the ones sanctioned by the "Islamic State".

If its an ally its okay. If an enemy, not.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skydancer
I'm having trouble accepting the media release coming out on a Sunday ... Its too well planned for me to feel confident.

I don't follow. What's suspicious about a news story breaking on a Sunday?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We got even more reporters over there now. Only a matter of time before they are caught and then killed. I have no sympathy for any future reporters who willfully go there. They can choose right now to live by leaving there.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

But Peter Kassig was an aid worker as was Alan Henning.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'll be more specific. The only westerners that should be over there are the ones with weapons and fighting ISIS. If your an innocent civilian you should not go there for any reason if you value your head being attached to your body.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

and what's that tell you?...it tells me to stay the F out of there....ISIS are simply animals, that look upon westerners as something to kill...the sooner we all realize that, the better off we'll be.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skydancer

What day would you prefer?

Sunday, by the way, is the first work day of the week in the middle east.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

I don't follow. What's suspicious about a news story breaking on a Sunday? [/quote

You've heard of Prime Time? Sunday is the day that draws the most viewers.

That could be why American football airs, you think?

Saturation bombing of peoples minds right now. Tune to any news channel.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm assuming you've NOT seen the video then? The very recent one with the mass beheading?

It's real. Very grisly.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yes jail him but in a special glass cell where the public can see him (similar to how animals are treated in a zoo except they have feelings). As the british government supposedly know who he is they should also know who his nearest and dearest are. Throw his family out of the country or lock them up see how he feels then!a reply to: mr-lizard

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join