It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the "NEW" revelations of apostate Mormon Prophets (1958-1968)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

the following is a selection of a "secret" correspondence between a "David" and "Frank". these two men were apostate members of apostate (yes, apostate of apostate) branches of the original Mormon church. this document is a summary of their correspondences concerning the "New Revelations" that they felt themselfs to have received.

granted, the Mormon doctrines are suspect from the get-go.... but i have found these new revelations to be of particular interest. particularly to people like myself whom are already familiar with the peculiarities of the Mormon faith.

.... and following is a link to a scanned PDF of this document prepared by myself. unfortunately, the character recognition did not work. and so it is up to the reader to make sense of these scrawlings. if you are interested, i would be happy to tell of how i happened upon these documents.... a story which is peculiar in itself!

David and Frank__correspondence

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
well, I don't want the thing to get buried without the attention that it deserves.

shameless bump.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Is that the alien drop zone or? Not sure what the map means.

Care the explain what exactly the rest of us non familar with johns ( other johns) Revolations?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

I'm curious at what the deal is myself but I'm woefully uninformed about deep religious stuff. I like to read some of it on here but I have nothing to add

What's the call to great? Call to humble?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Is that the alien drop zone or?

well. that is as good of an interpretation as any!

the mormon theology is bereft of incomprehensible esoterics. if you are curious, i really suggest you read the document i have scanned. if for no other reason than because it is a spectacle of the level that they are able to pile it upward higher and higher.

the basic idea that these guys are putting forth is that the "truth" was, in fact, restored by mr. joseph smith.... but while it is generally held (by the modern Mormon community) that Smith was the final restoration of truth, these guys are saying that there is revelatory evidence that the truth will have been lost again "one more time" from Smith.... to be restored "one last time" by.....

..... SOMEONE ????

they make many references to the return of the prophet "Elias", whom will be the final restorer of truth before the Last Days before the FINAL judgement of all of mankind. the timing of which they, naturally, indicate is of our current time period.

the location of this final restoration is marked on the map. i would be curious to hear theories about what this location actually means. for example: the NSA has located their newest data-center here. what is the meaning of this ?!?!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I just finished reading and from what i gathered they think fleeing to mexico to the place where the angels lost their grace and then traveling back to the holy place of zion, In Utah would save them from the conquering Chinese.

Well the governments freak out over nephilim and E.T from the heavens causing cataklysms over the planet.

Well il cut you in on one secret. Not sure about the drop zone area, But the part about E.T and artificial natural disasters is among some of the lucid visions i experienced.

The mention of the storm more particular because during the mass abduction scenarios, the clouds are highly energized and flashing with electricity.

So if that could have anything to do with it? No idea. Eitherway. We don't need a prophecy to guess this stuff because if you can come to the conclusion that humans were created and put here, Then it wouldn't be to far farfetched they would hang around.

And where one E.T species hang around, Others show up to see what they can steal from the activity. In which case happens to be US.

And when the time comes to confront that issue. As in E.T finally confront each other. It's going to have a backlash on the planet. Stray phaserbeams and what not.
Eitherway. The Governments will react to it as an alien invasion which it kinda is. So they will respond with nukes. I think the prophecy got that part wrong because nukes only exist as a last resort self destruct button for the elites to wipe out any abductable human on the surface. Foiling the plot of all E.T interested in us.

Tho it won't make them go away... Eitherway its going to be really interested. I like how they have predestined an escape plan. Did the angel reveal this to joseph? I know everything they are saying is already in the book of mormon just with a modern interpritation but i mean really.

No one really has a say in what's going to happen unless some E.T comes down and gives you the details. And even then, It's not like its a earth shaking experience. Hell i could tell you what your worst nightmares of space are because iv encountered them, Does that make me some chosen enbodyment of destruction? Maybe. But i need artifiacts. And proof to such a so called identity.
Real advanced technology that can say hey, im in charge and if you don't like it i cast your soul into the abyss of a manufactured black hole the place of non-existance.

But you know until someone shows up weilding a lightning rod with an armada of UFOs to back them up. People will find it kind of difficult to believe. And what if said person just enjoys watching all the drama unfold? Would that make such a person who could prevent such an event a bad person for enjoying the unfolding show well being limited monitarly as to not acomplish the task immediatly?

But that's just me, and being an E.T contactee obviously makes these things cross my mind. Such as my purpose ect.
Tho i truely believe in the future i will become an immortal invincible shapeshifting being made of black matter but as for now being a human. It's weird to see all these other aspects of *divinity*. I just like mine because its badass and literally is everything i think is awesome. Which is probably why they found me.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
From the source:

Hell: The earth is hollow, but that place is not a paradise,
but rather it is hell; Christ was “in the heart of earth” (Matt 12:34) when he was in hell.
The inhabitants of hell are the people “that are under the earth” (DC 88:104); in hell
are the “things which are under the earth” (Moses 6:63); in hell there are living creatures
which have bodies, such as locusts and horses of hell.

Huh, well that's a bit odd.
edit on 16-11-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You bumped your thread after 45-min?

What does some ramblings have to do with anything in reality?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
another thing i saw in a vision is a new type of screening machine.

I was in a car with a family iv never met. Driving up the side of a mountain along a small 2 way road with other cars.

It lead to some military base facilty thing, it was some concrete building build into the mountain. There were military vehicles parked outside.

Inside the building it looked like an airport terminal with a front counter and a woman taking cards from a lineup. There was a lobby with chairs and the ceiling was low. There was 2 sets of sliding doors beside the counter and armed guards were on the other side.

People were getting their I.D and thumb print authenticated. Walking to the first set of sliding doors, walking passed a metal detector with no problems. But the second machine. They would walk into this cylinder like machine with an open door and when they would walk it the cylinder would close and start spinning. Then guards were forcing people who didnt pass this machine back out the door. And i was watching this and 2 out of 3 people would be sent back out.

There was a flat screen hanging off the roof beside the counter and i was watching it and it said something about a massive earthquake warning triggering a volcano to explode.

Then the ground started shaking and the lights cut out, Red lights on the side walls started flashing and the sliding doors shut people were banging on the glass and i started getting bodychecked by panicing people. Pushed from side to side as i tackled my way to the front entrance, crawled out. and that's when i saw smoke bellowing passed the concrete wall. crawled over towards the road where i could see passed the concrete wall and thats where isaw this mountain in the distance smoking. Of course this is a dream. But i found i odd that people who were getting athenticated were being forced out. i had this dream in 2012. Maybe there will be some sort of disease screening machine that will weed out even the rich trying to escape.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

these documents have nothing at all to do with reality, except that reality is at least as strange as these documents portend. personally I find them both ridiculous and compelling.

I am sorry you think it's not worth a bump. but obtaining these documents, and making them available in scanned format encompasses a considerable effort on my part.

what have you done for ATS lately?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

your visions are at least as strange as what is depicted in frank's words. it can be difficult to find a source of support for such outlandish (as are your visions) ideas.

nevertheless, I think what you have said is remarkably similar to these "prophets".

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I think your story of how you go the document would be nice.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Perhaps Elias would be Elijah?

Many suppose him to be one of the Two Witnesses of Revelation who will come and, well, witness and preach and generally make a nuisance of himself to a world that would prefer to continue to deny God and the truth. They will continually try to kill him and nothing will work for a period of time. And when they do finally succeed, there will be a lot of rejoicing and they will drag his body around and generally do horrible things to it for three days at which point God is supposed to raise him up in front of everyone.

However, the idea that people, the remnant, will have to "come out from her" and flee is not a new idea.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The X seems to be not too far from Vegas.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
nothing to it....to see what's up with these writings and the old boys following the path of the victim mentality.
I'm from the Holy Spirit.....I say see how the writings get too dang complicated rapidly.....it's not that way.....

just kick back and know the He is God....our loving God.....with the original version.....the rest is the concoctions of one who would have you to be a victim.
REFUSE to be a victim.

If you visit a mormon church, they will not let you into the real worship hour....only the preliminary hour where they all parade up to the post up front and say......as scripted...." I know this church is the only and true church....and I dedicate my....." .... I told ya!...the Holy Spirit has me here posting for your peace of mind.
edit on 16-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: I was in the mormon country in the air force you see.....

edit on 16-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: His mum called yashio

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Oh, I wasn't implying that the Mormons hold the secret to everything. But I do think you can find pieces of truth scattered everywhere given to all of God's children. Too many are blinded by the tenants of their religion; however, I think God speaks to many. So, to borrow from the X-Files, the truth is out there. That is what discernment is for.

edit on 16-11-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The X seems to be not too far from Vegas.

to my eyes, relative to the great salt lake, it looks more like Four Corners (Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona).

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

not to worry, friend. while i do have a certain fascination with esotericism, i know all about these people and their practices and i have no love for the Mormon church.

regarding your assertion about the "complication" of the writings, it has been my experience that finding correspondences among disparate pieces of information (astrology, character symbolism, myth and dramas) can be a complex work and rewards the searcher.

the truth is usually simple and beautiful, but it is also large.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think your story of how you go the document would be nice.

it is the story of providence and being led by some hidden hand.

i am not a thief.... never have been. nevertheless, this past June i was out for a walk around the neighborhood in the wee-hours of the morning. i passed a certain house that looked distinctly like somekind of hermit lives. i continued on down the street and got the very distinct feeling that i needed to return to the house. i had a specific vision of a cardboard box that i would find on the porch among the stacks of "clutter" of decades of apparent hoarding.

so, i returned to the porch. i found exactly the box and took it home.... when i opened the box, rather than a pile of old bills or magazine clippings, i was shocked to find its contents ::

i have since returned to the house and have received the blessing of a man near his deathbed whom had become concerned that these "precious" truths would be lost without a new proper home.

i do honestly believe that i was led to acquire them. for what reason, i do not know. in reality, these pages belong in some historical archive. i hate to turn them over to the mormon church here in salt lake city.... i really dont trust those people.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
.... sorry dbl post.
edit on 30125717kp by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join