It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Chief Offers Dumbest Response to Public Questioning Officer Dog Shooting...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Just to be clear your hunter friend scored well on the pysch test? Or he didn't score bad enough?

There was a thread here about cops getting screened based on IQ's. Not sure if I buy it.

Really come to think of it, when it comes to the biggest cities in America it's unnecessary to screen. They simply take in the people crazy enough to want to do it, and the good cops can't hack it. Only the sick and crazy can deal with it. I once heard that most police officers, if they commit suicide at all, do it around their first week.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

The psych test was the interview the local PD departments give to potential new hires. This guy is smart enough to know what they were doing with the line of questioning in the interview.

This person I mentioned is a bit of a nerd and intelligent. I have to wonder if that is a reason why the local police departments did not want to hire. I told him he should look into applying to the FEDs, or joining the military as a MP if he really wants a career in law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Cops should absolutely continue shooting and stabbing household pets. We citizens need that kind of protection. I'm 100% positive that it will never ever result in anyone murdering policemen as revenge. That should never be attempted by anyone ever, no matter what, because it is illegal and these officers are simply too valuable to society.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
a reply to: Urantia1111

Oops

Man kills dog threatening his dog

Oh my, that's a darn shame. I, for one, REALLY hope and pray that doesn't happen EACH and EVERY SINGLE time an officer struts onto private property without a warrant and threatens to shoot someone's pet.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

No can't have that can we? That would lead to a breakdown of traditional American values.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: smurfy
Here's one of the latest,

High speed pursuit cars, maybe a Mustang or Maserati. Nice logo that!

That's the Decepticon police car from the movie "Transformers".

Yes, but it's taken off like the Dukes of Hazzard's Dodge Charger custom job, there are imitators all over the place.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

(post by nukedog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join