It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Ebola?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What happened with Ebola?

Does anybody report on it anymore?

Even Fox News shut it down - why?

Ive heard in the tri-state area NY, NJ & CT there are 200 people under watch for that Dr. running around the city like an idiot... Have you heard that anywhere?

What happened to that Dallas nurse that was hugging Obama - it's like she never existed...like no local news stories about her?

All I know is the Obama hired that Klain dude as Czar & the news stopped!

That's pretty scary in my book...is it over or what?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
" What happened to Ebola? "

The elections are over.

Obama has a bigger power struggle ahead.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BABYBULL24

At the urging of the Obama Administration, the Associated Press and other news outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed. The administration and liberal activists were upset with coverage in the run-up to the midterm elections.

Google the question and that's what you will find all over, I remembered hearing that a few weeks ago somewhere.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There is some speculation that it has mutated like virus do in the wild, and they lost the trail. It also goes hand in hand with patient one being sent away.

Its just hearsay though, i haven't the foggiest idea. Certainly is a great question.

Google pubiic data browser says there are 4 us cases. I thought it was just three?

Link wont work so here. www.google.com...

search ebola and set location filter to usa.
edit on 11/14/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I dunno they aren't reporting it nationally anymore - Fox was like 1000% reporting it and now nothing.

It's like somebody put the kibosh on it - does anyone get local coverage of it...

60 Minutes had that chapter & verse with the nurses & now not a peep...

Anybody else wonder or worry about that?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I worry about it because its been going for about a year strong in Africa. With all the airports and ocean access, there is no saying how far it can or has spread already.

God help us all if its mutated into a new strain that is undetectable right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I for one miss all the fear-mongering. ATS just isn't the same without 10 threads at the top with everyone racing to report the lastest mention of the word EBOLA on the news.
[/sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: adomol
I for one miss all the fear-mongering. ATS just isn't the same without 10 threads at the top with everyone racing to report the lastest mention of the word EBOLA on the news.
[/sarcasm]

You know whats great about ATS, the ability to NOT have to read anything that bothers you. If you dont like it, stay out of the thread. No need to be a smart ass just because the topic does not interest you, or that you have differing feelings or opinions.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Does anybody report on it anymore?

It had its Run.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
ATS is an excellent source of info sometimes. Agreed. Don't click if it doesn't interest you. It's clear that the lid has been shut. It was causing too much panic. It's also clear it's not nearly as contagious as all the signs pointed towards. Thank god

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The fear mongering never lived up to it's hype so there was nothing to report on. Going by the reports from late September-early October we should have thousands or millions of cases at this point.

Welcome to the 24 hour news cycle. It also conveniently happened near an election, so it got even more coverage as it could be used as an issue. Let this be a lesson to you to never get caught up in the hype and politics of the moment.
edit on 15-11-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There are no current cases in the US and if it's happening to poor Africans, it isn't news.

The Panic has turned out to be just that - an unfounded panic.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I was at the doctors yesterday and noticed they had put up an alert for Ebola and a list of symptoms, I had discussed it with my doctor when it was a hot topic and decided to bring the flyer up when I was in with her, she was saying that here in Perth we have had a lot of scares that turned out to be Malaria but only a few were actually reported on and most went under the MSM radar and nothing was heard about all these suspected cases. So obviously it is still around, obviously its not as bad at this point as what some of us predicted, hopefully it stays that way because we couldn't really ask for a better outcome but clearly they are sweeping it under the rug.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
You know whats great about ATS, the ability to NOT have to read anything that bothers you.

The same can be said for any forum.

If you dont like it, stay out of the thread.

That is exactly what I do.

No need to be a smart ass just because the topic does not interest you, or that you have differing feelings or opinions.

How is my pointing out a fact being a smart ass? It got to the point where every ebola thread started out with an apology or excuse for being a dupe like... sorry if this was posted before or did a search for this topic and didn't find anything or mods please move if you need to. And I suspect this was because people felt the need to pile on with the hysteria as quickly as they posibly could. Mob mentality style.
And how do you know what my feelings or opinions are about ebola? I've been very aware of and intrigued by ebola since The Hot Zone was first published when I was a kid. So I very much like to stay informed on it's situation, as long as it is in a rational way.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I think a few people have woken up to whats going on. Jimestone has revealed quite a bit about it. Someone sent him an email saying that the only people who have died in Serra Leone (I think it was from) were the people who had been given an injection by the Red Cross and the locals had worked it out and where trying to throw the Red Cross out.

If the sorts of things he is saying are accurate then it wont take too many of them to upset the apple cart. Jimstone says its not Ebola anyway but some nano technology someone from the mid east has developed.

He only has to be right about a few of these things and it can cause problems for the planners.

He says that Ebloa is a very stable virus and has been found in rocks 5 thousand years old but TTPTB are saying this one has mutated a number of times which means its a lab born virus.

He observes that there has no photos of an Ebola case anywhere on the net or on TV. Now that is a good pickup and its also a very good question.

He also states that Jewish people always have big libraries in their homes. Why? Why, because hard copy books cannot be changed once published but if one has back doors into the internet its not difficult to change an electronic book for those with the skills and the technology.

Somehow though, I don't think it has gone away, its more like a lull.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The Ebola Czar was a PR guy hired to put the booted foot down on any and all media reports to calm the nation's nerves and get control of the situation, because:

Christmas Shopping Season starts soon.

And what could be more fun than having everyone go shopping in crowded grocery stores for turkey 'n fixings, and travel by planes, trains, and buses to go visit gramma, then go back to school, sneeze on everyone else in the dorm/kindergarten room, etc, followed by TADAAAA! the most perfectly named holiday ever, Black Friday, followed by incessant encouragement to shop, shop, shop, followed by once again getting on planes, trains and automobiles to go visit gramma, followed by the night when you get smashed out of your gourd and kiss strangers at midnight, followed by returning to your dorm (and kindergarten room and cubicle farm) where everyone you know, for some reason, has a raging case of the flu.

Or Ebola, hard to tell.

That's why. Thank You For Asking.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This thread should be titled "What happened to Ebola...IN THE USA?"

US people are so US-centric that, just because there isn't anything being reported in the US news about US cases, then there's nothing to worry about, is there? And it was all a big hype in the first place, right?

Well, let it be known that the disease is spreading fast in Sierra Leone, with a huge increase in cases and deaths.
Mali has become the fourth country in West Africa that is now on alert for a breakout there.
Ebola is increasing, not decreasing.
The USA just mopped up and sanitized the whole mess from its board, while the virus rages on across the Atlantic.

But then, what does the USA care about four or five West African countries that are being incrementally dessimated?
As long as nobody takes a plane with a fever from Africa to your country, all's OK, it seems.

So then Ebola doesn't exist anymore, right?

Pay attention!

(And read 'other' news, such as Al Jazeera, BBC, etc., to see what's REALLY happening in the world outside of the USA).

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Signalfire....Laugh, laugh and laugh out loud and rolling on the floor drooling.....
That was so perfect!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

So there isn't an international effort to combat Ebola and the US is being reysist? Good to know.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
a reply to: Starling

So there isn't an international effort to combat Ebola and the US is being reysist? Good to know.

Hunh?
I think you missed the point. Read again please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join