It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer slits dogs throat while his partner holds it down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

He probably bit its head off just after that pic was taken.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: nukedog

He probably bit its head off just after that pic was taken.

I'm dying....

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Smh crazy. At least he was held accountable instead of just dismissing it. I'd want to kill someone that did that to my dog

a reply to: onequestion

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is an extremely dangerous road the US cops are going down. The reason I say that is that a dog is not just an object.
For most people who own one, they are actual furry people and part of the family. They show love, affection and loyalty, so to kill one of them is pretty close to the murder of one your loved ones; yet still allowed.
This is nothing more than actual nutters beating their chests like neanderthals to show you who's in charge, without getting into trouble.

From killing a dog it is merely a short jump to killing an actual human, and hence this dog killing by cops should actually count as murder [maybe dog-slaughter...
].

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
I just think it's wild that pets are more sacred in our society than human beings.

I trust my dog explicitly. I can not think of one person I can honestly say that about. I have never witnessed my dog be cruel for the sake of being cruel. I can not think of a person that I HAVE NOT seen do this.
Maybe the endless list of atrocities, that seems to be growing exponentially as of late, committed by fellow humans has jaded me.
My dog IS more sacred to me than I would say 95% to 98% of people out side my family.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It won't happen, but I think the cop should have to sit in jail for awhile, let him think about what he did.... I hope at the very least he gets kicked off the force. What an A-hole.
edit on 15-11-2014 by saucepan because: Wanted to correct myself a bit.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I must have missed it...what happened to the guy's buddy? The one that held the puppy down to be killed? I'm sure he got fired and charged too, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Blowback.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

It hasn't always been like this, I remember when the cops were the good guys.

They use to hand out football cards during the high school games, and be the quarterback in our street game. They would engage people respectfully and at least pretended to give a shyt.

Now they are slitting dogs throats right in front of kids.

It takes a really sick SOB to do something like that,

Nowadays, most cops don't live in the area they patrol, so in most cases they DON'T care about the people in the community.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This cop should be scrutinized for other possible violent crimes, when you think about it. It's one thing for a cop to pointlessly shoot a dog because he's a trigger happy bastard, but to actually go right up to a struggling animal, hold it down, and slit its throat slowly killing it is a whole new level of savagery and sadism that is more a hallmark of violent sociopaths and killers, even sexual sadists.

This about it. If you thought a dog had rabies, would you walk right up to it while it's still alive and thrashing about in panic, lashing out blindly and snapping at anything, put your hands and arms within easy biting distance of the rabid animal, thus placing yourself at an extremely high risk of being bitten and catching rabies, so you could cut its throat with your bare, unprotected hands and expose yourself to its contaminated bodily fluids? HELL NO! If the guy was really afraid of the dog, being a cop, he would have shot it from a distance. The fact that he actually personally put his hands on the dog and killed that dog slowly, in an intimate and close up way, makes we wonder just how sick this guy is. Sounds like the type of cop that ends up being behind a series of unsolved crimes.

You never know. But this is especially brutal, even for police brutalities. Knives have traditionally been almost the sole domain of criminals and killers. Not something most cops would be using.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
W

ow that is super disturbing!

Those cops had no problem holding down a creature and letting it slowly die underneath them. If that's not a psychopath, I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Well all cops carry decent folders on them. A thought occurs to me though. Maybe he really didn't want to have to deal with the dog so he tried to take it out quietly? Idk just spit balling.

Kind of funny how this thread didn't take off like the swat team dog shooting thread. Maybe people are beginning to get jaded. Wait a week and there will be a new dog killing story. It's like clock work. I could bore yall to tears if I simply posted half the things that cop block posts. I only see a small fraction of their stories that make it here.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It is a bit crazy that killing a dog will get felony charges while killing human beings doesn't even get a slap on the worst in most cases. I'm not defending the cop or his actions. I just think it's wild that pets are more sacred in our society than human beings.

Maybe it's because MOST animals are better than the majority of people.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf but to actually go right up to a struggling animal, hold it down, and slit its throat slowly killing it is a whole new level of savagery and sadism that is more a hallmark of violent sociopaths and killers, even sexual sadists.

Exactly. NLBS This takes it to a whole other level of savagery. Kind of takes the slight possible excuse of a cop shooting a dog because of a split second bad decision off the table. This was pre meditated evil.

I will use all possible means to avoid police in the future. Even driving, I will do my best to give them no reason to pull me over.
I would rather take my families security into my own hands than roll the dice and call the police for assistance.

I don't think this is what our forefathers had envisioned for our future. But they did warn us about this possibility.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: phoenix9884

This is grotesque. I truly fear for this world everything else aside, these incidents are getting worse.

Here's the CNN article in case some people aren't convinced.

(CNN) - A Baltimore police officer faces felony animal cruelty charges after he slit the throat of a dog that had escaped from home, authorities said.

www.cnn.com...

Unthinkable violence without cause, committed against the innocent - children (human and non-human), dogs, pigs, cows, calves. . . .the world is a gigantic slaughterhouse, dripping in gore. WE CAN CHANGE IT IF WE WILL IT SO.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It is a bit crazy that killing a dog will get felony charges while killing human beings doesn't even get a slap on the worst in most cases. I'm not defending the cop or his actions. I just think it's wild that pets are more sacred in our society than human beings.

Funny how many stars this knee-jerk reaction has garnered. . . . how dare anyone assume that THEIR life has any more meaning to them than the life of any other living being? Don't bother to answer. . . I've heard it all, sadly.

(post by SyxPak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I find it surprising that anyone would be surprised that people treat their pets better than they treat each other and would get so irate over the killing of a dog and not utter the same old sheeple babble " He must have done something wrong, probably a felon" whenever the cops murder a person, Well I guess maybe the cop could have said he thought the pooch was a felonious little rabid bugger.

How long will it take before people realize what these people who are supposedly here to help, are not who or what they claim?. Good cop or bad cop, the space and position they fill is still the same, and it isn't to help you or me.

Open the fridge, crack open a beer, turn on the TV, it'll be fine if you hide out in your house safe and sound in front of you TV set, which is pretty much what most people do.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I'm pretty convinced that the rise in U.S police brutality is to get the citizens all riled up. The media bombard the public with the event and when it comes time to protest, there are undercover people to trigger mob mentality. Then chaos runs wild, people and cops going berzerk, lost to mob mentality.

Look at what happened with Ferguson. They got people riled up, mob mentality ensued, curfew was established, than Martial Law and finally the National Guard was called in. I wonder what laws were secretly passed in bills during that time? Anyone been paying attention to that, whether it's federally or just a state law.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

They are right though. Some people who kill a human get a slap on the wrist compares to what this cop is getting for killing a dog. If you value a dogs life the same as a humans life, than the punishment for killing a human needs to be on par with killing a dog.

Heck I've seen people busted for drugs getting more jail time than a murder. How does that make sense? Do you see where we are coming from?

The Justice System is a joke because there is no Justice in it. That statement is true for not just the U.S but Canada too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join