It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer slits dogs throat while his partner holds it down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Don't they say that one of the more reliable predictors of violent behavior towards other human beings is a history of animal abuse? I'm sure this isn't the first time he's done something like this. It isn't something that just "happens".

You'd think they would screen these people out during the application and interview process. It's almost seems like they're seeking these monsters out on purpose for some reason...

Was the dog wearing an orange jumpsuit? That would be fitting. I'm far more apprehensive about our own police than I am Al-Qaeda or ISIS or Ebola or even the Russians. While everyone's attention is diverted towards terrorists on the other side of the planet, they've forgotten about the terrorists here at home and let them run amok.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Police here (the U.S.) carry pocket knives. Just like a ton of other people. Firefighters, doctors, ambulance drivers, Domo1s, random guys on the street.

I wouldn't trust a cop that didn't carry a knife. Now I also think think this is a disgusting story and that knives aren't meant to be weapons unless it's a last resort, but seriously. All cops should carry knives. EVERYONE should carry a knife.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I wouldn't trust a cop that didn't carry a knife.

Cop with knife sure doesn't scream trustworthy to me.

Well some of us have issue with trusting a cop period.

(post by ~Lucidity removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

There will be no more calls for ANYONE to be put down, beat down, or have any other violent action taken against them. Going forward from this point, the next person that makes a remark to that effect WILL have their posting privileges removed for an undetermined period of time.

This ends immediately.

Do not reply to this post.
edit on 11/15/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

This was the most difficult OP to S&F for me to date.

Cops who are doing these sorts of things need to be prosecuted and fired as a cop for sure.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

So you are saying he killed the poor dog with a pocket knife . This is way beyond a Stephen King novel . Sadism on an Isis level .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This makes me sick and sad..guy looks like a real piece of work too. Im not a deep thinker..anything I would like to say I cant.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Guys, the reality is this. Do not under any circumstances involve yourself with the "police" if you can help or control it in any way. They are not there to protect nor serve you. I understand that there are some "good cops" out there but I'm not a gambling man and I don't think anyone should treat their lives like a game of 5 card stud.

If you can avoid interaction, please do. I can't tell any of you what to do in any situation, I can only speak for myself. For me personally, If I witnessed another human being slitting my dogs throat while somebody held her down, somebody is going to die, could be me, could be the person doing it, who knows but I swear to God on my childrens lives, I wouldn't stand there and watch.

Everyone has a line, everyone needs a line and everyone needs to understand the consequences on both sides for toe stepping. The nation is at a flash point and we are one incident away from large scale civil disobedience and they know it. It's the ONLY reason they backed off at the Bundy ranch and they are going to try to make up for it by making examples of individuals who don't have as much support.

Violence is a last resort....... Always. But if somebody is harming a member of your family, do what you think is right.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
source

He then approached Nala, who was being held down by another officer, Thomas Schmidt, and pressed the knife up to the dog’s throat. He then forced the blade into Nala’s neck and began slitting her throat open as she was held down by Officer Schmidt. One can only imagine the pain and fear Nala went through as Officer Bolger slaughtered her.

That's it never trust these pricks again. Your safer getting a gun and defending yourself from intruders then you are calling the police.

I want to believe that we are better then this but there's to many examples of humanity causing destruction. Gross..

Here's what I want to know: Why won't PETA get involved in these cases?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

We're all aware of the type of people that kill animals.

I've heard of cops shooting dogs for no reason but never slitting ones throat. How disgusting.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
It is a bit crazy that killing a dog will get felony charges while killing human beings doesn't even get a slap on the worst in most cases. I'm not defending the cop or his actions. I just think it's wild that pets are more sacred in our society than human beings.

I hear that, and agree.

But consider this; Most psychopaths start out mutilating and murdering small animals...rabbits, cats...dogs etc.

In a way, this behaviour of murdering family pets, mostly dogs, perpetrated by an alarmingly increasing number of Police in the US of late, could be recognised as a precursor behaviour...unless these nuts who hide in uniform, are identified and removed from positions of authority quick smart, next on the murder list is going to be Humans.

So really, as terrible as it is for these psychos to slaughter animals like it's going out of fashion, i would argue it is the lesser of two evils for an innocent pet to be murdered than it is for an innocent Human being.

Thinking out loud; Remember lately it has been shown that Police search and steal, and store personal images, including those of a sexual nature, stored on private mobile phones taken from people they have arrested, as a kind of 'police game'..perhaps this increase in dog slaughtering is also a game in a similar vein?

Perhaps there is a betting pool among the more deranged Policemen and Women, with the 'pot' going to the cop with the highest dog kills?

Gotta hope that game doesn't spill over into counting Human tallies.

edit on 15-11-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

They do. Iirc there was an article on cop block featuring gang style tattoos on cops that among other things advertise how many people they killed. It was a cop that spoke out about it.

ETA: Cop Gang Tats
edit on 15-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Perhaps there is a betting pool among the more deranged Policemen and Women, with the 'pot' going to the cop with the highest dog kills?

i reckon you are not far off the money with that statement

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

That's insane.

It's getting harder to tell who the criminals and murderers and those who are supposed to prevent them actually are.

(post by CallYourBluff removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Stories like this hurt my soul, it makes me feel not only physically sick, but it also puts a damper on my day. I'm off to go and take my dog for a walk and appreciate my 4 legged friend a whole lot more today. I'd take a bullet for my dog, I feel so sorry for this womens loss, it must hurt so much.

American Police Pigs!
edit on 11-15-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

If and it is a big if ,the cop involved was scared of rabies do they not carry guns . Apart from that my only comment is . Why just..............WHY

Why? Only one reason fits - and that's he's a dangerous sadistic bastard of the most perverse kind.

Why didn't the other officer stop him? In my eyes he's as bad, if not worse, for aiding and abetting this crime instead of stopping it.

This isn't something a normal person does. Twenty years this criminal in a police uniform has been on the loose. It makes me wonder what else this animal torturer has done and got away with in his pretend career of upholding the law.

Everywhere I turn there is nothing but hatred, killing, corruption, war, poverty, the vileness is rife. I can't stand much more of it. I don't want to live amongst it.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Cheer up. It's appalling for sure but here. Check out these guys:

The Most Lovable Cops In The World

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join