It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer slits dogs throat while his partner holds it down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
source

He then approached Nala, who was being held down by another officer, Thomas Schmidt, and pressed the knife up to the dog’s throat. He then forced the blade into Nala’s neck and began slitting her throat open as she was held down by Officer Schmidt. One can only imagine the pain and fear Nala went through as Officer Bolger slaughtered her.

That's it never trust these pricks again. Your safer getting a gun and defending yourself from intruders then you are calling the police.

I want to believe that we are better then this but there's to many examples of humanity causing destruction. Gross..

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

This is grotesque. I truly fear for this world everything else aside, these incidents are getting worse.

Here's the CNN article in case some people aren't convinced.

(CNN) - A Baltimore police officer faces felony animal cruelty charges after he slit the throat of a dog that had escaped from home, authorities said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The so-called neighbor that had her must not of been very close to the victim if she didn't know who the dog belonged to

A pedigree dog like that would probably have gone back home if she wasn't locked up by the woman
The minute the dog got nervous she should have let her go

She is partly to blame IMO

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and I can't believe that jerk-off cop slit the dog's throat

(post by onequestion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is Next Level BS, what happened to your "Friendly Dog Catcher" like you see on Animal Planet.

And a Knife WTF!!!

Some Steroid Abusing Cop might do this to a person someday. Allah Akbar?

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
WHAT!!!!!! he said he killed it because it might have rabies - can you believe that ship?

Officer Bolger has been working for the Baltimore Police Department for over 20 years. He has been suspended without pay, and charged with animal mutilation and cruelty.

After he was caught, he maintained that he killed the dog because he claimed that it “might have had rabies.”

His excuse was that if the dog had rabies, and if it had gotten away from the restraint pole, then it could have bit someone.

He should receive life imprisonment with no chance of parole, our four-legged friends are beloved family members and the punishment should fit the crime.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It is a bit crazy that killing a dog will get felony charges while killing human beings doesn't even get a slap on the worst in most cases. I'm not defending the cop or his actions. I just think it's wild that pets are more sacred in our society than human beings.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
10 minutes reading through that site and I am absolutely disgusted with LEOs. The rabies thing seems to be their go to words when wanting to kill peoples pets. Same site another cop shot a cat with a shotgun and said the same but cops can't shoot for schnit and the cat lived getting away.

The way I am and if a cop did that to my pet I would be dead or in jail because I would lose it and break out the heavy artillery.

(post by Lysergic removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What the F bomb is happening to cops in the US? I was going to say its shocking but im not shocked because this happens so much now, everyday im reading about cops killing people or their pets its disgusting, its unacceptable and its inhumane, and the more they keep doing it with no real life shattering consequences the worse it will get. How bad does it have to get before the government decides to step in and do something about the laws that protect these vile parasites?

The most pathetic excuse I have ever heard in my freaking life by the way, might have had rabies pfft what a load of crap. And what a horrible way to kill the poor dog as well, I feel sick thinking about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If and it is a big if ,the cop involved was scared of rabies do they not carry guns . Apart from that my only comment is . Why just..............WHY

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

The Government isn't there for you... You are there for the Government.
It cares not for your suffering as long as you continue to pay out.

The sooner people learn this, the sooner you will have a second revolution.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If this doesn't make you ask about the recruiting policies in the police force I don't know what will. Time and time again we're seeing theses psychos with badges act out things which are typically explained as mental illness. You can be as sure as the nose on your face this cop has don tons of other stuff but this time it caught up with him. How many more psychos are out there? How come police recruitment polices are not on the agenda at city council meetings? I think people need to start calling your elected representatives or this is just going to get way out of control.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
so if the cop cn kill the dog like that in case it had rabies its only a matter of time till they are killing people for being suspected of having ebola.....

what a disgusting act....law enforcement is getting a really really bad reputation...it will not be long till people stand up and say enough is enough

(post by snypwsd removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Its not just police officers but many people in general are just out of their minds.

You can tell by the crazy # people do for example, while they are driving; many people are really disturbed.

Maybe a sign of the times..

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It hasn't always been like this, I remember when the cops were the good guys.

They use to hand out football cards during the high school games, and be the quarterback in our street game. They would engage people respectfully and at least pretended to give a shyt.

Now they are slitting dogs throats right in front of kids.

It takes a really sick SOB to do something like that,

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Do the police normally carry knives there . I cannot imagine the need for anything more that a pocket knife . Just wrong on so many different levels

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Been posted.

LOL I thought this story seemed familiar

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join