It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Gilbert -Ban from Gaza for telling the truth ..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

How did my viewpoint change?

I clearly said Jerusalem is being occupied and annexed by the day.
Israel already had its own land.
How does this negate a two state solution?

Also...
You implied that Israel had been a notion since before Britain, thus rendering Palestine to what?
A "british mandate" as you put it?

I just corrected your Zionist rhetoric with the fact that Ancient Greeks, long before Israel was a machination, mentioned Palestine.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: TheTengriist

No need to label me nonsense. Just face the facts.

Well, the fact is that Israel declared its borders on May 14, 1948.
The fact is, once declared, a nation's border is static
The fact is, a nation cannot change that border through conquest.
The fact is, national boundaries can only be changed through treaty between that nation and the owners of the territory to be acquired

When you respond to this reality of modern nation-states and international laws with a non-sequitor about a Kingdom that ceased existing in 931 BCE, that's nonsense.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

I do not have the time or language skills to make my point. It is too easy for someone who isnt limited this way, someone who obviously has a clear agenda, to simply shrug off anything that isnt spelled out in minute detail as nonsense.

From the river to the sea... Lets agree to disagree...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

Please don't turn to nonsense just because you can't argue a position effectively.

Why do you have to resort to personal attacks? Crap like this is why I don't debate here.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: TheTengriist

Please don't turn to nonsense just because you can't argue a position effectively.

Why do you have to resort to personal attacks? Crap like this is why I don't debate here.

Wasn't my intent to be personal; "can't argue a position effectively" was meant to be a statement on the position taken, not on combatmaster personally.

"The argument you have chosen can't be argued effectively" is probably better phrasing, but, well... I don't talk that way so it's difficult to type that way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join