It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's "Suicide Letter" to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Dangers of Unchecked Surveillance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I looked and there are some old threads but we probably could use a updated one. I agree it's a great doc, for those that have a extra twelve hours to spare.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Aleister

What do you think of Abernathy's claim that he saw men with rifles?

I'm totally unfamiliar with that. Is there a thread on it? Thanks (as mentioned, I'm not conversant on the details of Dr. King's assassination aside from general reading and hearing one first-hand account of someone who was in the parking lot of the hotel when King was killed).

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Watch the doc I put up, it's really good. Even MLK's family doesn't believe James Earl Ray had anything to do with it.

The last piece of info in that doc is the kicker. I won't give it away but it makes no sense unless you have your tin-foil hat on.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The fastest way to become a stereotype is listen to what comes out of it. All of that stuff, as well as whats TV is not called programming for nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
well the us government was found guilty of his assassination, a long time ago

www.youtube.com...

sad as it is, by killing him they made him even more of a hero.

Having read William Pepper's book Enemy of the State, there is one small error a statement made by the video.

That is, and I'm going from recollection as it was about 10 years ago I read the book, the jury did not find the US Government guilty of the crime, it found James Earl Ray INNOCENT of the crime.

Yes, connecting the dots shows the government to be the guilty party, but the fact is the jury was essentially trying James Earl Ray, and they found him NOT GUILTY.

Ray had never had a trial before, he pleaded guilty on advice of very poor and most corrupt counsel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join