It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS announces new currency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

ISIS plans to create their own currency A A A (resize font) (CNN) - ISIS is planning to mint its own currency in gold, silver and copper, the group said Thursday. Its aim is to stay away from the "tyrant's financial system," ISIS said in a statement. It said it would issue another statement to explain the new currency's exchange rate, and where it can be found. The currency will include seven coins: two gold, three silver and two copper.

The move is "purely dedicated to God" and will remove Muslims from the "global economic system that is based on satanic usury," ISIS said.

Damn, this is a significant step for them to create their much desired caliphate. In other news, ISIL and Al Qaeda have made up and vowed to fight their foes in Syria and beyond. AQ gave IS the boot last spring but times they have a changed.

I also find it ironic that ISIL feels the same way about western currency as many CT's do.
edit on 13-11-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
sounds like bitcoin 2.0.

maybe God is a Monetarist.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The IMF will not like this one bit. It's ok to overthrow a nation here and there but when you mess with currency you just signed your death warrant just ask Gaddafi.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah that thought crossed my mind too. Currency made from precious metals outside of the control of the world bankers.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

it doesn't help that the Gold is probably stolen, just like all the other good stuff they call personal possessions.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Everything they own is stolen.

link   

So what are they going to call it. I'd suggest the A$$hole or possibly the D!ckhead. Probably get about 6 A$$holes to the dollar.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 13-11-2014 by myselfaswell because: pesky dollar signs

link   
ISIS have just sealed their fate with this move.

Anyone else remember that ghaddafi had planned to release the African Dinar that would be made and backed by Gold?

That led to his overthrow.

Hussein had similar plans prior to his removal.

No-one is allowed to have a currency backed by gold, not even the US since their reserve currency is backed by the oil trade. anyone bringing out gold backed currency poses a threat to the current status quo.

Thats my take on it all.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

Anyone else remember that ghaddafi had planned to release the African Dinar that would be made and backed by Gold?

Actually he was going to trade oil for gold instead of Petro dollars, Thats what rocked the boat. Cant have any but American Hegemony, now can we.

ETA:

Link
edit on 13-11-2014 by intrptr because: link

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This ISIS state building thing is like Mine Craft. You can imaginary build and dig and fight and pretend it is all real.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Hey I'd like to here a Jesse Ventura video and an NLBS episode on this one.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Are these guys running off an anti-establishment script?

ETA:

a reply to: intrptr

LMFAO!!

edit on 11/13/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yup, the Ferderal reserve and the Royal Mint are tendering for the production of the coins...I'm joking of course, they won't produce any coins, they'll just keep the gold and silver and negotiate on the copper.
BTW, did anyone notice that is says LTD in the middle of the gold coin? I made my case.

edit on 13-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

my question is who is going to supply the Martial for this ?
its going to have to come from outside Sources ,no doubt !

i can hear the Spiders weaving now !

my best guess is that some of the supply will come from KSA , and possibly Dubai...

anyone else have guess ?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

my question is who is going to supply the Martial for this ?
its going to have to come from outside Sources ,no doubt !

i can hear the Spiders weaving now !

my best guess is that some of the supply will come from KSA , and possibly Dubai...

anyone else have guess ?

Oh no's they have the noble metal, they stole it from the likes of you and I. It's the 21st century goldrush, and everyone's at it big time. In the meantime they kill people. Martial/ Martial Law? that'll be Obama or whoever comes next Cruz'zing by.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Are these guys running off an anti-establishment script?

ETA:

a reply to: intrptr

LMFAO!!

I was thinking the same thing...

Not only is it the best method to accrue wealth but also exert control. These guys are on it.
edit on 11/13/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hmm... that'd make a nice collectors item...

I don't think they will be minted all that long... *cough* Gadaffi *cough*
edit on 13-11-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Napoleon tried to make his own coins too, didn't last long and he ruled all of Europe.

The coins would just be for the unimportant braindead masses (Muslims are especially suited being brainwashed from birth), the ones in charge will be buying their weapons, hell everything they buy comes from outside like their Toyota armor columns, with real money. That goes for food too, grain won't get traded in worthless trinkets. It would be physically impossible to mint trillions in silver gold coins and copper is worthless.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

it doesn't help that the Gold is probably stolen, just like all the other good stuff they call personal possessions.

LOL! And great britan, spain etcetera didnt steal any gold from the americas huh hahahaha thats rich!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melbourne_Militia
ISIS have just sealed their fate with this move.

That led to his overthrow.

Hussein had similar plans prior to his removal.

No-one is allowed to have a currency backed by gold, not even the US since their reserve currency is backed by the oil trade. anyone bringing out gold backed currency poses a threat to the current status quo.

Thats my take on it all.

yeah but who are they going to overthrow? they are erasing borders, a caliphate has no borders.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join