It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I be Pro-US, Pro-NATO. Here is why I am Pro Russia.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

You know i have always had respect for Russia up until this Ukraine thing. but for only 1 reason when comparing to the US. i have always said the US will give you something let you start up your business or whatever the case might be then take all the money for it from stabbing you in the back or penalized in some way some sort. But Russia is right up front about it. im taking all your business's and im taking all your money and you cant say anything about it. I am in no way of PRO-Russia. But i will say if i have to deal with a Thief then i would rather deal with a honest one.

As far as your "finger pointing" everyone has some mud (something bad that they have done) no perfect country is on this planet . and lets me honest here If you really can picture yourself living in Russia you do realize that if your post was complaining about Russia would have landed you in jail? and would have made your family's life in jeopardy ? If you applied Russia's laws where you currently live. how long do you think it would be before you broke the law'? besides the post you just made?

P.S. we have corporate corruption, they have cartel/mafia corruption same dress just different color NWO/ Agenda 21. all the same crap just different color

edit on 16-11-2014 by St0mP121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
See, I never said I thought you were wrong, and you can't shatter any world of mine because I've never been delusional enough to think this country was anywhere near as great as it proclaims it is. I have ALWAYS thought the leadership of this country were scum of the earth. But then, and here is where I think the hypocrisy lies, I have ALWAYS been here. You CHOSE to come here, like you CHOOSE to stay. Apparently our money and lifestyle are A-OK with you, so please, get down here on the floor and pray to the dark masters with me, because you obviously need them more than I do

You made a good post, I'll grant you that. And perhaps you would even be 100 % right, if things were bad and simply STAYED bad.

But I see war coming, I see things going from bad to ugly to civil war.

A man could learn to love his cruel king if the king simply stayed the same doing the same things. But the king if F'in losing it mentally, becoming more and more maniacal.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: St0mP121

Every single day there are newspaper articles in Russian newspapers that criticize government for something just like in the west.

I mean you guys do realize that Russia is a modern country now (not all of it is developed, just like Canada is 35% developed), do you honestly think Russia is North Korea, you can't even compare the two.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join