It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beloved Thich Nhat Hanh Suffers Brain Hemorrhage,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Stormdancer that is such great news, thank you for the update.

Since I had not seen anything new on this thread for so long I had lost hope that he survived. Since I didn't like to think about that option I had not gone looking for the answer. Goes to show one should make assumptions and lose hope.

Renewed my faith in the body and its healing properties. May more progress come in the near future.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

you are very welcome.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
plumvillage.org...

Plum Village, France
June 28, 2015

To all Plum Village Practice Centers,
To all Practice Centers and Sanghas World Wide,
To our Dear Beloved Friends,

We are happy to report that Thay’s health has improved greatly since he returned to his Plum Village Hermitage in early April. Every day Thay has been out in nature, enjoying the blossoms, listening to the birds and resting at the foot of a tree. Thay enjoys lying in his hammock next to the running creek, in the fresh cool of the bamboo grove he planted more than thirty years ago.

Doctors and nurses continue to visit Thay, and he receives physiotherapy, massage and acupuncture daily. The team of attendants continue to care for Thay and support his needs around the clock.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I hope he recovers well. I had a brain hemorrhage last year and am still unable to walk. Depending on where in the brain the hemorrhage was will have an impact on what is effected. It's pretty devastating thing to happen and he will need all the help and spiritual support at his disposal. I will send some compassionate support his way.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I hope he recovers well. I had a brain hemorrhage last year and am still unable to walk. Depending on where in the brain the hemorrhage was will have an impact on what is effected. It's pretty devastating thing to happen and he will need all the help and spiritual support at his disposal. I will send some compassionate support his way.

I am so sorry to hear that, I will keep you in my prayers.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I was in a used book store a couple of weeks ago and picked up "Transformation and Healing" Sutra on the Four Establishments of Mindfulness. It was only written in 2006.

Have not had a chance to get into it yet, but looking forward to it.

Woodwardjnr, sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope you show improvement soon.

Namaste,
YogaGinns
edit on 28-6-2015 by YogaGinns because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Read by Thich Nhat Hanh
Chanted by brother Phap Niem

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

What a powerful video, it seems to draw you right into the centre of it.

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

top topics

<< 1   >>

join