It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS,Obama and the plot to remove Assad,puzzle piecies falling into place now.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I couldn`t figure out how this unknown terrorist group ISIS,that seemed to just pop up out of nowhere overnight, could play a part in America`s plan to get rid of Assad, well now we know.

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama has asked his national security team for another review of the U.S. policy toward Syria after realizing that ISIS may not be defeated without a political transition in Syria and the removal of President Bashar al-Assad, senior U.S. officials and diplomats tell CNN.

The review is a tacit admission that the initial strategy of trying to confront ISIS first in Iraq and then take the group's fighters on in Syria, without also focusing on the removal of al-Assad, was a miscalculation.

www.cnn.com...

Such a fortunate coincidence for America that ISIS showed up out of nowhere when it did and where it did.

In hindsight the chain of events that have led to this point are almost embarrassingly transparent.Do they really think that they will be able to sell this to the American people?
After their last failed attempt to remove Assad,and the public outcry that resulted from it, they had to come up with another plan,but this plan seems to be so scripted and transparent that I hope the American people don`t fall for it.
The amount of money, time and planning that they put into these schemes must be huge they will stop at nothing to achieve their ultimate goals, whatever they may be.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

They'll probably be able to sell it. Most people I know think ISIS is super evil and needs to be taken out. Those same people don't know where Syria is or who Assad is so they'll care not at all about that part.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Star and Flag!

Some reporter should ask the head of the foreign relations commitee , directly, "Are they going to assassinate Assad using the military, mercinaries and other illegal methods?".

If the answer is they will neither confirm or deny ... then we can take that as a YES!

If that is a yes, then they have conspired, at the highest levels, to murder somebody!

Just saying!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The first time many of us here on ATS heard the term ISIS, there was a loud collective groan of "REALLY?" Are people going to swallow this? Thanks to the MSM Propaganda machine and fearful sheeple, it happened overnight. I honestly thought the US people would see right through the ploy as much of the World Did. But no.

In another post there is ISIS turning to the gold standard in the face of the petrodollar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again...REALLY?

How are they now producing, refining, shipping, selling the oil when they just "popped out of nowhere?" And now they are their own bank as well? Too many things point to a US sponsored terrorist group...again.

Syria was always on the list, US going back to IRAQ, Gaddafi as a scapegoat for Libya...It is a joke that the World is swallowing hook, line and sinker.

Want to know who will start WW3? It was always the US and now the curtains are opening for all to see.

Peace

edit on 13-11-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

yeah its almost like the pro russian rebels popping up out of nowhere in Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow , talk about reaching ,but I guess you are also part of the team to once shutting down Syria and probably next can next make the focus Russia . I guess we had thought that Iran was the ultimate prize but it's probably been Russia all along . Keep up the work so that we know what not to believe . reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The last three pieces of the puzzle to complete the NWO is Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Those are the last three countries that do not have a bank backed by our federal reserve bank. As soon as we take over Syria (and we will eventually) then we will have Iran completely surrounded. Iran will fall in months. Then NK. Then WW3 with Russia and China to thin the herd and kill off the youth. Then the NWO will reign supreme..

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You are free to choose what to believe or not. I wish the Ukrainians under pro russian / russian occupation had that choice.

By all means though keep up the subtle attacks.. I mean if you cant refute the facts all you have left is to try and discredit the source.

Typical Putler...
edit on 13-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

but this plan seems to be so scripted and transparent that I hope the American people don`t fall for it.

You don't really think this do you?

You think for one second the American people won't fall for it??

They ALREADY DID!! Hook, line & sinker buddy! This is the new boogey-man and you won't convince most people otherwise! This plan is already in motion and whatever the end game plan may be, it is well within reach now that they have most of the sheeple in America fully on board!! Sickening? YUP!! Disgusting? Sure! Something that happens over and over again with nobody questioning them? Check mark....Are we idiots for talking about it? To them, we sure are!! AGAIN

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's funny how history repeats itself.

We love those dictators when they toe the line.

But when they don't play by the rules we set then they get marked for termination.

Happened in central america. Iraq. etc.

If I was assad. I'd ask for a few billion and go retire in brazil.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Pretty ignorant to say ISIS has come out of nowhere, when a small amount of research would have told you this..

edit on 13-11-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, It was Putins way of saying 'well, you gonna do this in the middle east covertly....i'm just going to outright do it in Ukraine....no hiding the fact they are mine'.

We will never know how the geopolitical situation in the Middle East or Ukraine would be without NATO and US meddling, as I believe Ukraine was retaliation for Syria and Libya.

And I'm not blind, I know they are all evil, just some less so.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Pretty ignorant to say ISIS has come out of nowhere, when a small amount of research would have told you this..

All the fault of the US.

lol ok

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Nor would we know how it would be if the USSR and now Russia didn't support those pesky dictators who kill their own people. You know the ones.. the US gets all the credit when Russia is as guilty.

Maybe you can tell me....

Why is it a problem for the Ukraine government to fight their armed citizens yet ok for assad to slaughter his own?

see the double standard now?
edit on 13-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Where would we be without all the dictators that America put into power themselves?

See the double standard?
edit on 13-11-2014 by tavi45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
The first time many of us here on ATS heard the term ISIS, there was a loud collective groan of "REALLY?" Are people going to swallow this? Thanks to the MSM Propaganda machine and fearful sheeple, it happened overnight. I honestly thought the US people would see right through the ploy as much of the World Did. But no.

In another post there is ISIS turning to the gold standard in the face of the petrodollar.

Again...REALLY?

How are they now producing, refining, shipping, selling the oil when they just "popped out of nowhere?" And now they are their own bank as well? Too many things point to a US sponsored terrorist group...again.

Syria was always on the list, US going back to IRAQ, Gaddafi as a scapegoat for Libya...It is a joke that the World is swallowing hook, line and sinker.

Want to know who will start WW3? It was always the US and now the curtains are opening for all to see.

Peace

You said it all and you said it well.....
Nothing to add but a star for what everyone here on ATS should be thinking.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

originally posted by: jude11

Again...REALLY?

Peace

You said it all and you said it well.....
Nothing to add but a star for what everyone here on ATS should be thinking.
Regards, Iwinder

Seconded.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So take out Assad, which is exactly what ISIS wants and needs to expand its caliphate? Makes sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
ISIS is the same group that the US Military cited a problem with at the very beginning of the Iraq war...they were the ones crossing freely from Syria into Iraq.

My Theory is that Assad had been taking care of them from the very beginning of the 2nd Iraq war and is still using them to draw attention from his own atrocities against Syrians.

the 'thing' the world calls ISIS first raised its head, as I recall, from the filth in January 2006 as some sort of courts system. After the failure of the Arab/Islamic/Persian assault upon the United States in April of 2006, which none of you knows about because of the heads up the butt and stuff, they kept a low profile, only reemerging as the Islamic State of Iraq in October 2006...probably the 13th, the same day Syria invaded Lebanon in 1990 and the same day the King of France arrested the Templars in 1307...yes...I think this goes to a place like that. people like that love symbolic dates.

after the catastrophic and hilarious destruction of the Union of Islamic Courts and the execution of Saddam Hussein in late December 2006 and the other worldly assault they faced in Anbar Province on August 28, 2007, groups such of these found it an opportune time to get a breather and reflect upon the 'Realness' of the threat they faced; a 'Realness' that persists to this day.

end Part I

edit on 13-11-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Already pointed the double standard out with my post.

I see your on top of things as usual though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join