It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Unveils Its New Gold-Backed Currency To Remove Itself From "The Oppressors' Money System"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
OK My ATS Friends and Family, Now it Looks like "The Bad Guys" are about to do to The Central Bankster Cartel what our :Good Guy: Governments would never Dare to do. That is re-Introduce Honest Money. Not The Debt Based Worthless Paper we are constantly being palmed off with as :Legal Tender".

So what do Y'All think, is this just a Publicity Stunt on The part of ISIS. Or, do they really mean it and are playing for keeps. Ridding themselves of The Corrupt Central Bank System of Wealth Extraction as practiced in The Rest of The World?

Mods, I have searched for this article here on ATS and have found Nada. Please fell free to move this to anywhere you think more appropriate and Mille Gratzie.

Thanks for reading All and your Thoughts and Input as always are most appreciated. Peace and Love My Friends
Arjunanda.

It appears the rumors are true. Islamic State is set to become the only 'state' to back its currency with gold (silver and copper) as it unveils the new coins that will be used in an attempt to solidify its makeshift caliphate. ISIS says the new currency will take the group out of "the oppressors' money system."

It seems Alan Greenspan may have been on to something after all...

"Remember
what we're looking at. Gold is a currency. It is still, by all
evidence, a premier currency. No fiat currency, including the dollar,
can match it."

Of course this will mean more physical demand - along with Russia and China - and so more price suppression by the West.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, now that's interesting.

I wonder if the people in charge of our worthless money will try to use them as an example of what happens to people who try to escape.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda

So what do Y'All think, is this just a Publicity Stunt on The part of ISIS. Or, do they really mean it and are playing for keeps. Ridding themselves of The Corrupt Central Bank System of Wealth Extraction as practiced in The Rest of The World?

I gotta say, if it weren't for the murdering, I wouldn't have a problem with anyone trying to remove themselves from current financial schemes.

Too bad gold is set to take a pretty big hit in value against the dollar. This could be the worst time to set up a gold based currency to compete against the dollar in the history of the planet.
edit on 13-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm sure they will Lordcomac, These are The Most Evil of Enemies as far as The Crooks who run the show in our part of The World are concerned. There is nothing more Criminal than to expose our Ruling Elites as The Most Thieving Scumbags they really are. Thank You for your Reply and A Star for you
Arjunanda a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well if ISIS does introduce a gold backed currency then why would I want any when I have the real deal in the form of gold coins. Sorry I see no advantage but I do see one over fiat $USD that are backed by a gun and oil price manipulation or did you not catch what went on over the past few months with OPEC.

All they need to do now is link ISIS new gold backed currency to Tor and Bitcoins and we will have ourselves a real cyber war and the choice of best weapon won't be windows 8.2

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yeah, I can see your point Virusguard, Offering something of Real Value as opposed to Something worth basically Nada except for people's Belief and Faith in it. Sounds almost like a Religion to me that they've trapped us into as far as a Currency is concerned. Thank You for your replay and Peace
Arjunanda a reply to: VirusGuard

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

& where do they plan on getting all this imaginary Gold.

All gold is within the hands of the elite, unless it's on our fingers & necks.

ISIS says the new currency will take the group out of "the oppressors' money system.

Oh great out of the frying pan, into the fire!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

ISIS Unveils Its New Gold-Backed Currency

I'm still looking for the "State" of ISIS. Their country's borders appear on many main stream maps. One day it looks like… and then again…

ISIS states of mind

You can take whatever other crap they manufacture about US backed anti-Assad forces with lots of Blue Pill.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Many have tried, Gaddafi being the last scapegoat.

Somehow tho, I believe this one will stick since I still see the US as creating and backing ISIS.

There is something we're not seeing here.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Well, now that's interesting.

I wonder if the people in charge of our worthless money will try to use them as an example of what happens to people who try to escape.

Mission accomplished.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Bingo Jude11, We have a Winner!!! You are so Right On with your reply and Thank You for contributing
Arjunanda. a reply to: jude11

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If ISIS goes through with it the bankers will take them out.
End of problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Its a setup. This is how they will discredit all other future talk of Gold backed currency. "Oh you want to be like ISIS"

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
With the inevitable crash of the US dollar ,we are seeing normal steps to not be caught in a situation we have no control over .There have been plenty of people in the west making similar suggestions but the west seems to be stuck in a dictatorial position . It will pass though .It used to be that confidence played a big roll but it is being questioned as legitimate now . The system have become too big not to fail . a reply to: arjunanda ETA for example

edit on 13-11-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

This guy has a saying that I suspect will come to be in the US .." when people loose everything and have nothing left to loose . They loose it
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-11-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yea black and white thing dosent even work in the reverse. Sorry but these guys are wrong no matter what they do. Im sure however they hand out social welfare to the citys conquered. Got to win hearts and minds
edit on 13-11-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

& where do they plan on getting all this imaginary Gold.

All gold is within the hands of the elite, unless it's on our fingers & necks.

ISIS says the new currency will take the group out of "the oppressors' money system.

Oh great out of the frying pan, into the fire!

Unless the whole purpose of ISIS is to become a center seed for the NWO. They could have been created as a way of consolidating the last outsiders.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How does a group of terrorists get into minting gold currency? Seems to me that they have way to many resources to just be a bunch of killers running around. Something bigger is behind all of this.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I don't see outsiders jumping on the "behead whoever" bandwagon!

If it was just the gold thing I'd agree.

However no one in their right mind would get behind them on this after all the atrocities.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

If they have enough gold to distribute as a currency then it's 1 of 5 groups.

The U.S...
The U.K...
China...
Israel...
Or Russia...

Who benefits the most?

I'd say China or Israel actually!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'd say ISIS benefits the most. They have a bunch of westerners they'd just as soon behead routing for them over rumors of a gold standard.

How the hell are those pig f*@#ers going to uphold a currency? On the back of what GDP are they going to base it on? Their trade in goat sex slaves? The only thing these animals have going for them is a bunch of goofs on sites like ATS that don't even believe they exist, and the spoils of rape, murder, and war.

Nobody will ever back their $*#!!y islamic gold based currency, and you can take that to the bank.

$*!%@ the Islamic State.
edit on 13-11-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join