It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibal restaurant 'with roasted human heads on the menu' shut down by police.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

There is no side of me that considers cannibalism acceptable.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yea, they had dungeons too.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Truthfully, in light of your post, and others,something I have been wonder about for a long time, it wouldn't take much time to push us back.

Maybe I am to idealistic, I have been told it was a fault of mine, considering humanity more humane then they really are.

edit on 073030p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Mmmmmm... Nothin’ like a good, hot meal! What a dilemma. Should I order the live monkey brains or the roasted human head? Pretty much a toss-up...

I guess in some respects things haven’t changed that much since the days of Vlad the Impaler. Now that guy knew how to throw a dinner party!

This is stomach turning. It pretty much confirms my feeling, though, that we’re little more than monkeys armed to the teeth with chemical weapons and hydrogen bombs.

BON APPETIT!!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

As a meat eater I will only disagree on moral grounds. Somewhere the line must be drawn.

Where does one draw the line?

Should we ask the survivors of...

1. The Jamestown settlement of the 1600s?
    2. The 1846 account of the Donner Party?
    3. 1880s Greely Expidition?
    4. The 1941-44 Siege of Leningrad (St. Petersburg)?
    5. How about Uruguayan rugby team in 1972?

While I agree that this is an atrocity and profiteering at its worst, I also reserve the right to eat another human if I'm put in the situation where my survival was paramount.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Truthfully, in light of your post, and others,something I have been wonder about for a long time, it wouldn't take much time to push us back.

Maybe I am to idealistic, I have been told it was a fault of mine, considering humanity more humane then they really are.

I want to give you the definition of civilized..

bring (a place or people) to a stage of social, cultural, and moral development considered to be more advanced.

Ya I dont think we are civilized really according to this definition..

Social.. The US Socially is hated all over the world..
Cultural.. The US Culturally shows that eating fast food,watching American Idol, and drinking is awesome.. That is not culturally good..
Moral.... I can say this confidently about most of the world.. There is nothing moral about anything any country does at all.. Most of the things are done to destroy ones way of life.. Ask any Native American or African what they think about the country they live in..

Humanity is humane...
We are way way worse than most animals.. Human have this thing where they like to slowly torture people or other animals for no real reason what so ever.. Humans are also awesome because some think certain races are better than others... Some think particular races are just complete garbage.. So no.. We are far from humane...

As for others eating other humans.. Alot of other animals eat each other.. Cat, dogs, mice, and so on eat their young if they feel that they have some defect or can not care for them... I can go on but ya.. Humans after all are animals as well..

So as you see I do not care what others do.. It is not my business as long as it is not going to affect me.. or someone else..

Do you consider yourself civilized?

Honestly I believe I am moral.. The rest not so much.. I am not social and I do not adhere to a cultural setting.
edit on 11/13/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

With only 7 billion humans on this planet, I don't understand why it was so expensive.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
From what I understand human taste like Lean Veal.
BTW I do not judge.. people have eaten each other for a long time.. If that is their thing then meh fine.. as long as the dead party agreed to be eaten.

maybe there should be an 'eat me' option on your drivers license like there is an organ donor option..

if you extrapolate a bit, its kind of sort of the same thing...

people donate their organs after they die so others can live...
why not donate your thigh muscle so people can eat it?....last i checked people need to eat to live.

im being serious here....

people of the world have no issue with having a dead persons organ but they will balk at some glute stew...

interesting

I'm already on it.
It's in my wallet, a laminated card with instructions for releasing my remains to Mr. Changs Spicy LLC in Angoria.
I even got to work out a menu with a price point.
One day I'll be delicious.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I don't know Thich, I think we are talking apples and oranges here.

Talks cheap, Perhaps if push comes to shove I would do the unspeakable and you wouldn't.

edit on 093030p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I've been told that there are hunting ranges where one can hunt down their meal of human flesh if one has enough money. It's one of the entertainments of the Evil Elite used to keep them in check. These are the kinds of things only whispered about in very tight circles, things too horrible for the public to behold, things that had to go deep underground when the divine right of kings got thrown onto the ash heap of history. These are evil, twisted minds that a normal human can't even begin to contemplate. I believe that these people are what happens to a multitude of "runaway" teens and abducted children who disappear in our country.
What we have to keep uppermost in our minds is that the average citizen isn't even capable of thinking of the evil things done by the sickos. But the sickos get the attention of the media so that we begin to believe that being a moral person is to be in a minority. I believe that we are still mostly a moral people. Most people don't steal, abduct, torture or murder anyone and we don't approve of others that do those crimes.
Having said that---it happens right here in Kentucky. This is from a few months ago--
www.wlky.com...

The affidavit said after Oberhansley killed Blanton, he removed parts of her skull and brain, heart and part of a lung. The document said Oberhansley told detectives he cooked and ate the organs.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Why don't starving Ethiopians eat each other? There must be some basis of morality even in desperate times.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I don't know Thich, I think we are talking apples and oranges here.

Talks cheap, Perhaps if push comes to shove I would do the unspeakable and you wouldn't.

I wouldn't do it for sh*ts and giggles.. To defend ones self and to just do it for fun are 2 way different things..

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
don't know if this has been posted yet , but some people actually
want to eat lab grown celebrity salami

io9.com...

Researchers have been working on cultivating lab-grown meat for human consumption in hopes of creating, for example, a hamburger that requires no animal suffering. At the same time, lab-cultivated human tissues offer great promise in terms of medical care. This isn't the first time that someone has considered whether the two ideas might be married and that we might be able to consume lab-grown human meat. In a 2010 piece, Popular Science asked the question of whether eating lab-grown human tissue would make a person a cannibal. The key idea that came up in the piece was that this sort of sanitized cannibalism represented an objectification and commodification of the human body. !!!!

BLETCH

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
And afrocentrists are always calling white people evil mutant cannibals..

Don't wanna turn this into a race thing as all races have participated in such horrors, just find it a little ironic that they are quick to accuse whites of such things when eating albino flesh is a thing in parts of Africa.

a reply to: diggindirt

You know it really wouldn't surprise me, especially if black magic is involved, Tibetan black magicians have been known to eat flesh in rituals, if the Western elite really is as evil as some would claim it's probably happening, and I already know at least some of them are occultists in the higher echelons.
edit on 14-11-2014 by TheLaughingGod because: Added comment

a reply to: radarloveguy

I can't believe they're actually trying to market something like that, I mean what kind of brainwashed celebrity crazed moron would actually buy this thing? That they're even contemplating this just goes to show you how completely degenerated the masses have become. The people involved with this project deserve nothing but disdain, and I'd probably extend that contempt to the general populace as well.. completely unbelievable.

Can you imagine what an outrage and backlash this would have created just a few decades ago? Now it's supposed to be the next cool new thing.. Is this type of degeneracy actually part of a deliberate assault on our morals? Are the controllers actively trying to externalize their complete lack of morals on the rest of us?
edit on 14-11-2014 by TheLaughingGod because: Added two comments

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Jakal26

I can't say I'm surprised-Sadly this is par for the course in that part of the world.

Countries in Africa might enjoy some of the perks of modernization, but they still have ties to the rituals that their ancestors practiced. The shamans hut is now a flat, the spears are now Kalashnikovs, and now it appears that cannibalism is now a cuisine.

Most African nations are a mess; Lawless, barbaric, dysfunctional, and seem to be beyond repair.

No most are not Lawless, barbaric, dysfunctional, and seem to be beyond repair,although there are barbaric practices in existence without a doubt and trust me I don't even have to dig deep to find barbaric practices in so-called first world economies and powers with or without an ancient angle to it.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

And afrocentrists are always calling white people evil mutant cannibals..

Don't wanna turn this into a race thing as all races have participated in such horrors, just find it a little ironic that they are quick to accuse whites of such things when eating albino flesh is a thing in parts of Africa

Then don't turn this into a race thing.
you have no idea of what an Afrocentrist is, I'll tell you a secret it's not those guys hanging on the street corner yelling at White people they are Hebrew Israelites or the NOI and they HATE Africa and Africans ! you are doing the equivalent of calling a White person who enjoys studying and reading European history and civ as racist Nazis.
edit on 14-11-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Now I'm asking myself , how many times I've ordered Chinees took it home and deliciously ate with the whole family and maybe we all ate some mobster killed by some Chinese gang and served to the costumers. .. yikes

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

edit on 111414 by ckhk3 because: Deleted post due to improper use of quotation

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

What types of cancer are caused by eating skin? Is it also true if you eat your own skin?
I love pig, imu style. If I'm ever in a pinch I'll make sure I have my human smoked.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

i heard it's good for developing bigger arms.... -ba-dum-tsssss-

-crickets-

damn...tough crowd.....would it have worked if i made it into a carusoe/CSI joke?

-crickets-

jesus...

seriously though, this article reminds me of something i read a ways back....this german dude(guy-a) puts a classified ad in some fetish paper, i think it was, offering himself up to be murdered. so a guy(guy-b) takes him up on the offer, and they meet up, guy-a submits to a bit of torture, and then asks guy-b to cut off his(guy-a's) penis...which guy-b gladly does....then it gets weirder.....guy-b cuts up, and cooks guy-a's penis, and they sit down, and eat it, together...guy-b then murders guy-a, chops him up, stores the parts in a freezer, and proceeds to continue eating parts of guy-a for months....i forget how he came to be caught, but jesus, wtf is wrong with people?
edit on 11-14-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join