It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibal restaurant 'with roasted human heads on the menu' shut down by police.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think many of us would be disgusted if we actually knew what we were eating. Processed foods have become common on many of our tables, we hardly know what is in some of these dishes. However, I have noticed a lot of these stories popping up lately on ATS and it makes me wonder if there is actually more of this going on, or if it is just receiving more attention. Stories of "Death Wine" and the "large Egyptian Butcher" seem to be more common than ever.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Jakal26

I can't say I'm surprised-Sadly this is par for the course in that part of the world.

Countries in Africa might enjoy some of the perks of modernization, but they still have ties to the rituals that their ancestors practiced. The shamans hut is now a flat, the spears are now Kalashnikovs, and now it appears that cannibalism is now a cuisine.

Most African nations are a mess; Lawless, barbaric, dysfunctional, and seem to be beyond repair.

There are many stories from asian countries also, and I think it goes on everywhere simply we are not hearing about it.people will do anything they think will enhance them or make them live longer.

South Korean customs officials recently seized thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh arriving from China. Since August 2011, South Korean officials have intercepted more than 17000 pills smuggled from China.
South Korean officials became aware of a horrific practice of eating aborted fetuses after Seoul Broadcasting System showed a documentary on Chinese doctors who performed abortions and then ate the fetuses. One Chinese doctor on the documentary took out fetuses from his refrigerator
Earlier this week, the Daily Mail revealed further details about the practice
Read more: communities.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is sad any way you cut it.

Why do we United Statians try to judge the world and in the same breathe claim to be the greatest nation but offers no real help?? Arrogant hypocrites.

It sad how we sit on this side and poke fun, I can see myself eating a human head before producing 1 nuclear bomb let alone 100,000, or that whole " get them" arrogant western attitude that gave birth to the concept. Our technology is advanced but our morals, standards, and way of life is that of cavemen. Look at what we feed ourselves on the daily. Look at what we give our kids!! Look at how United states citizens respect people that look different, talk different, and have different customs or just simply a different gender!!
If any of you have kids, tell me we aren't like a bunch a big a** kids with a bunch of power and no real idea or attachment to what is really real.

This is

When you do a little bit of real reading, cannibalism was a practice in only one part of the world and it wasn't Africa. I guess the fallen is dragging everyone down with him.
How about this. Lets stop making post like africa is just so backward or that it needs 'modernization'. I think the world can learn something from the debris and remnants of precolonial Africa. They really had their thing together. The real history of Europe is heavily documented by many sources and was known for cannibalism, blood drinking, eating feces and drinking urine(hitler too!), sacrifices, burning innocent people, incest and killing people and removing the phallus to be on display I could go on about history and the present. My point, lets stop trying to make people look a certain way, just comment on the topic and move forward. The same thing and even worse exist on every part of the globe, yet we seem to focus on one part......Its been like that for quite sometime.
edit on 13-11-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This gets me thinking. I do enjoy all the many types of animals that I have eaten over the years.

What if these people died naturally and were then added to the menu?
Is it so unthinkable that this could be a viable and delicious product?

I mean, if you're dead already, why does it matter?

Maybe this could be food source for the future and not such an outdated, stone age idea after all.

I personally wouldn't care if you ate me when I died. Go for it. I would make good spicy sausage with all the fat I eat and the herb that I consume.
edit on 13-11-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: riffraff
Two things I cannot wrap my head around: how did they advertise that they were serving roasted human head for more than an hour without being raided and shut down. And how do you eat roasted human head? Seems the brain would be the only thing edible.

there is flesh on a head...all kinds of connective tissue...
probably makes a good soup stock....
eyeballs...
yum yum

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
This gets me thinking. I do enjoy all the many types of animals that I have eaten over the years.

What if these people died naturally and were then added to the menu?
Is it so unthinkable that this could be a viable and delicious product?

I mean, if you're dead already, why does it matter?

Maybe this could be food source for the future and not such an outdated, stone age idea after all.

I personally wouldn't care if you ate me when I died. Go for it. I would make good spicy sausage with all the fat I eat and the herb that I consume.

you make a very good point...

lots of perfectly good dead people out there....
roast em up....seems like a viable food source...

a fun little experiment would be to serve it up and see how delicious people think human meat is as long as they dont know its human...
once they find out it would all of a sudden be disgusting...

whats the average weight of a person? about 2 bills.
how much is meat? 50 pounds maybe....
how many people die each year?
how many are not tainted?

seems like a constant food source....

grade a fda it up
edit on 13-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Whatever you do:

DONT EAT THE SHEPHERDS PIE!!
edit on 13-11-2014 by Attentionwandered because: d

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
From what I understand human taste like Lean Veal.
BTW I do not judge.. people have eaten each other for a long time.. If that is their thing then meh fine.. as long as the dead party agreed to be eaten.

edit on 11/13/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
From what I understand human taste like Lean Veal.
BTW I do not judge.. people have eaten each other for a long time.. If that is their thing then meh fine.. as long as the dead party agreed to be eaten.

maybe there should be an 'eat me' option on your drivers license like there is an organ donor option..

if you extrapolate a bit, its kind of sort of the same thing...

people donate their organs after they die so others can live...
why not donate your thigh muscle so people can eat it?....last i checked people need to eat to live.

im being serious here....

people of the world have no issue with having a dead persons organ but they will balk at some glute stew...

interesting
edit on 13-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
well, when civilized people think that eating human flesh is ok, we are doomed.
edit on 023030p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

im not saying i would choose human flesh over cow flesh at the grocery store..
but

as long as people are not getting murdered and battery farmed for their meat, what is the problem with it?

people have cadaever parts in their bodies for the rest of their lives...
why is that ok but ingesting part of someone is not...

these questions make me curious

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Ya last I checked I am having a very hard time clasiffing todays world as civilized..
Just saying..

And as far as people eating people.. As i stated people have been doing this for a very long ass time.. Some things to you seem screwed up but seem normal to others..

You know like someone who has 30 wives.. It isnt for you to judge said people.. It is how they are... As I stated above.. As long as the person agreed I have no issue with it..

Now you say who tf would agree to such thing..

The below is a case where someone agreed to be eaten..

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 11/13/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Never eat the brain or tissue. Stick to the skin and muscle.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hey Stormdancer, apparently the eating of human flesh by members of European royalty and the priesthood went on as recent as the 17th century and was 'shockingly common' as it states in the article below (sources listed).

As crazy as it sounds, it was shockingly common in Renaissance Europe to use cured human flesh as a cure for countless ailments, including epilepsy, nausea, and the common cold. Many people, including royals and priests, ate human meat and rubbed human fat on their bodies. Some even crafted delectable marmalades made with human blood. Sometimes they didn’t even bother cooking the blood and drank it like a fine wine instead. Treatments that involved human blood and flesh became almost as popular as herbal medicines in the 16th and 17th centuries.

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Roasted human head? No way. Disgusting.

Now a deep fried skull.....

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
There's nothing wrong with getting some head. Asian cultures eat fish heads, arabic countries find goat head delicious, especially the eyeball. Its a matter of perspective...

Not to sound like a closed minded jerk or anything, because actually, I'm very open minded to a lot of things, but they can keep their perspective thank you.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Roll on self destruction, and lets get to hell off this stinking disgusting rock in the middle of nowhere that matters.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
Never eat the brain or tissue. Stick to the skin and muscle.

While you're right about not eating the brain because of encephalitis concerns, I wouldn't eat the skin either. Lots of cancer comes from eating skin.

Stick to the muscle tissue if you are going to eat mammals.

Interesting point of note, human protein structures are similar to pigs, and from every account I've ever heard of, humans taste like pork. I know that burnt human certainly smells like pork.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Why is all this creepy weird stuff being glamourized now? like hotels putting it on menu's making out like its the new Caviar or something, what's next its only for the upper class and elite that can afford it because they are so superior to us and all that right? so why shouldn't they eat their fellow humans, they're just that much above us and all.. this is awful this is so many different kinds of F'd up I don't even know where to begin!

While this may seem repugnant to most of us, I fear that Nigeria is not alone in the practice of feeding the hidden, evil desires of some people. Take anything that is considered taboo, evil, and particularly off putting, place a high enough price tag on it, present it as a unique experience for only the elite and the wealthy, and you will find a customer in some back alley of any city.

It appeals to the beast, the hidden side that most of us, with great ease, keep well locked away. Others perhaps, not so much.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Do you consider yourself civilized?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join