It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder at Walmart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Interesting story!

MURDER AT THE WAL-MART...

Tired of constantly being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife, with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.'

Artie then explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.

The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, and reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Super Wal-Mart store. There, he surprised her in the produce department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands and as the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor

The manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras and observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plot, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband, who was also quickly arrested.

The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared...

(You're going to hate me for this .....)

'ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 @ WAL-MART!!'

Oh, quit groaning! I don't write this stuff, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i love this one, and send it constantly to people that send me those stupid feel good stories on facebook:

While on holiday in Kenya and walking through the bush a man comes across an elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seems distressed so the man approaches very carefully. He gets down on one knee and inspects the bottom of the elephant's foot only to find a large thorn deeply embedded. As carefully and as gently as he can he removes the thorn and the elephant gingerly puts its foot down. The elephant turns to face the man and with a rather stern look on its face, stares at him. For a good ten minutes the man stands frozen - thinking of nothing else but being trampled.

Eventually the elephant turns and walks away.

For years after, the man often remembers and ponders the events of that day. Years later the man is walking through the zoo with his son. As they approach the elephant enclosure, one of the elephants turns and walks over to where they are standing at the rail. It stares at him and the man can't help wondering if this is the same elephant. The man climbs tentatively over the railing and makes his way into the enclosure. He walks right up to the elephant and stares back in wonder. Suddenly the elephant wraps its trunk around one of the man's legs and swings him wildly back and forth along the railing, instantly killing him.

Probably not the same elephant then.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

OK. That one's going on my best of the worst list.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Fred the fruit bat comes home to roost one night at the local mango tree .One of the other bats noticed Fred had blood running from his mouth and all over his ears and screams Freds got blood . Wherein they all start up with we are sick of fruit , bloody mangoes ,wheres the blood . After a while Fred gives in and says i will show you . So off they fly ,over hill over dale before finally landing on a hill overlooking a Large valley . The chant goes up ,where's the blood where's the blood . Fred sits back and says do you see that big tree to the right of the barn . Up goes the chant where's the blood . Fred says do you see that big branch going of to the left . Yes Fred but where's the blood . To which Fred replied ..Well i didn't .

Apologies

new topics

top topics

join