It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generic Drug Prices Skyrocket

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I wrote a letter to the FDA about generic fraud by some companies that force people to use the non generic cause the generic doesn't work....my instance was with the generic for singulair.....if you google or search for generic singulair not working you can find thread on the net with hundreds of stories of non working generics...this maybe why Obamacare was a fraud, after they implemented it, my insurer dropped nearly all coverage but for generics as Obamacare wanted to screw us by telling us that we needed garbage non working drugs and to continue to pay the same for our insurance as we had before...it's maybe the biggest fraud in history in my opinion. Same with some anti depressant that some people used, I found that article while looking for stories about singulair, it turns out people were switched to a non working generic for Wellbutrin. I would never recommend these mind drugs, but some people need them, anyways the people taking them all started having psychological episodes if you know what I mean? I'm sure it happens far more often than gets reported and just another way to screw the public....here you want cheap drugs, come and get these non-working ones, we'll get your insurer to drop coverage of the working drug and force you onto the non-working drug....gotta save money somewhere, this was what Obamacare was all about, screwing the public out of insurance that was usable for drugs that work and giving them inferior products but upping the cost of insurance...an old sleight of hand trick.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join