It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1d - The Initiation of the Black Veiled Brides - Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Part 1a
Part 1b
Part 1c

In the last installment of this series, The Kore Kosmou Fragment gives the reason divine beings were incorporated into human form. Primarially, they were to give penance for traversing between galaxies after creation instead of keeping their first abode. We see this story reflected in Jude 1, Genesis 6 and the book of Enoch. The flood of Noah was caused by this fall. As 1 Peter 3 informs us, Baptism is the Flood. We are incorporated into the water of reality below from a fall that came before humans existed.

Part 1d

These words, said Isis, struck me. Harken, my son Horos, for I teach thee a mystery. Our ancestor Kamephes had it also from Hermes, who inscribes the recital of all things; I, in turn, received it from the anciet Kamephes when he admitted me to the INITIATION OF THE BLACK VEIL; and thou, likewise, O marvelous and illustrious child, receive it from me.

In this one place, we have a name for the initiation of the mysteries and we get the fact that this is an oral tradition passed down from mouth to ear. Just as Moses had an unwritten Torah (likely this story), so someone eventually wrote the Mystery down for us to read today.

The Souls were about to be imprisoned in bodies, whereat some sighed and lamented, as when some wild and free animal suddenly enchained, in the first moment of subjection to hard servitude and of severance from the beloved habits of the wilderness, struggles and revolts, refusing to follow its conqueror, and if occasion presents itself, slaying him. Others, again, hissed like serpents, or gave vent to piercing cries and sorrowful words, glancing aimlessly from height to depth.

Needless to say, we are still doing this today. Next, they give clues to who God is in relation to what they could see before being human. I see this as dimensional sight above space and time.

"Great Heaven," said one, "principle of our birth, ether, pure airs, hands, and sacred breath of the soverign God, and you, shining Stars, eyes of the Gods, unwearying light of Sun and Moon, our early breathern, what grief, what rending is this!

Clues here. What are the heavens in relation to us and God? They are principle of birth, ether (subtle substance), pure airs, hands (Chirality), and sacred breath (Nitrogen 777 / Oxygen 888) of God. Note that man is Carbon 666. Stars are the eyes of the Gods. It is interesting to note that water has memory, but it is not the water itself with the memory. I believe that hydrogen is a conduit for entangled communication. Light of the Sun and Moon are listed as early breathern. This is interesting language, as if they are our mother and father. If you consider that we are made of star stuff, then this is entirely true.

Must we quit these vast, effulgent spaces, this sacred sphere, all these splendors of the empyrean and of the happy republic of the Gods, to be precipitated into these vile and miserable abodes?

Again, many clues. Effulgent (out of radiance) spaces are spaces created from radiance of light. The description goes on to say that the spaces are sacred spheres. Empyrean means heavenly. Taken together with what we know from the earlier prohibition, the description here is the entire galaxy as a whole. The galaxy is compared to a republic (governed space) that is governed by the Gods (not God). Of the Gods, there is one central God (Father) that rules all galaxies.

In the first Part 1a, we learned that this document is describing the Lesser (Human) Mysteries and the Greater (Heavenly) Mysteries. Relate this to the initiation we know about from the various Mystery Schools around the world. From this, we also have the Biblical Mystery that then outlines the rest of the story in great detail. Apart from knowing the unwritten mystery from mouth to ear, you cannot know the Biblical mystery written in symbolism.

We are the Black Veiled Brides. Disclosure happened 2000 years Ago.

Slavery in Egypt (Earth) as the Refinery of Souls

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

If refined by Egypt, you come out to a promised land already built and governed with Love and Kindness, apart from war. This prison planet is your only chance to make peace with God. Use it wisely. Baptism is involution for evolution. Seek, Find and Adapt. Overcome the beast (Selfishness) to find Pathos for others. It's the point of our journey here in this place. God puts us where we need to be. Amen.

Rage against God like these guys, or realize the opportunity you are given. I choose to value the opportunity myself. Water puts out fire.

edit on 11-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I get a vision of a man that pushed himself out into the outer reaches of age in order to bring understanding to the world. very unselfish.

join