It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina And Their UFO Meetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Even thought the source is solid (Especially for finance reasons), some of the speakers that were present at this UFO conference just turned it off for me. When it comes to extraordinary claims...I need extraordinary proof to become copacetic with it. None the less, providing more info for my ATS buds...

Meeting Recap

Capilla del Monte (Argentina), Nov 11 (IANS/EFE) UFO researchers addressed such big questions as whether there is life on Mars and "invisible" beings at the 17th International Ufology Congress in Capilla del Monte, an Argentine city located 800 km west of Buenos Aires. The four-day gathering, which ended Sunday, drew Argentine and foreign UFO researchers who discussed progress in their work, personal experiences and audiovisual records of contacts with alien spacecraft with the nearly 200 aficionados who attended the congress.

This claim was pretty wild, but alas...couldn't find proof of it:

"There is evidence that we are already on the Red Planet, such as a Google Mars site that shows a human base there," Correa told Efe.

This is all I could find in regards to the base:

edit on 11-11-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That human base on Mars reminds me of a negative version of the squiggly line I get in my eye from time to time.

As for invisible beings, maybe that's what all the videos supposedly showing ghosts walking past some security camera really is? But, then again.....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Right, I've seen that base several nights after long partying back in my college days haha. Have you seen any other more clear images? I REALLY hope that's not the base she's referring to...sigh

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Invisible beings exist........but you cant see them.....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No clear images, but found this.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Wow, Mars sounds really interesting and it was nice of Rumsfeld to attend his retirement party.

On the Moon!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 11/11/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: Double post

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

i thought we just called them ninjas!

heyo! im here all week

i have never seen that mars pic...that is kind of neat ...i should really get around to looking at the mars pics more

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

All the proof I needed...explains everything lol

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

The biggest evidence has to be that 3 years after the cattle mutilations stopped in North America (1999), and I mean dozens of reports every month, they picked up right where they left off in Argentina.

So obviously the farmers didn't just come to their senses, the mutes just stopped happening. Out of all places, they picked up in Argentina, and not just a few but by the hundreds, just as it was when law enforcement themselves thought it was alien back in the 70s, back in the time they were finding mutilated coyotes, bison, wallabees, squirrels, seals, and the cases involved incredible high strangeness.

So if it was human or for the environment, why is there the Argentina connection?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Literally laughed my behind off reading that. My mind is pretty open to all sorts of theories/stories etc... But this one ... Just....

new topics

top topics

join