It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1% is eroding American Heritage! Islam Rant

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I live near Bradford...Iam the only white dude on my street.
I love my Muslim pals
none have ever gone on about religion to me, I go around to their houses when they make a curry and consider a few very good pals.
Heck I am only putting Muslim in front of what I type to show you they are Muslims.
To me they are just Ib's, Natasha, Jahan and more.
Heck one of them loves a Bacon butty every friday lol it is his guilty pleasure.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Just so you understand me correctly.

I would be posting the same thing about 'Christians' if there was a 'Cross' in every shop window and a 'Bible at the check out.

Or if every shop was owned by a 'Jew' wearing there dress!

The same Logic would apply. I'd still feel 'out of place' or a 'minority' where I live.

I don't think you understand because you don't live in an area where all the shops are owned by one or by just walking along the street, you feel like 'Whoooa.. whats going on?'.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Look, I'm just saying I'd prefer to just be as it used to be and not have to see a person and see 'Religion' straight away.

As the other guy said on his post to me... 'we are humans' .

We should not let 'Religion' get in the way but it does.

Leave it all at home and be free.. that's all I say.

I'm sure those in 'Iran' or 'Saudi Arabia' would relish being 'free' and not have to live how they live. I think what we have in the Western World is the Men not allowing the Women to be free.... the Men dictate their live's and the women obey.

I'm talking about the very strict ones.
edit on CSTThu, 13 Nov 2014 11:09:30 -0600u3011x030x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just forget what I've said in this Thread.

You don't understand my POV, so we may aswell agree to disagree.

It is something I will have to get used to seeing.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't think you understand because you don't live in an area where all the shops are owned by one or by just walking along the street, you feel like 'Whoooa.. whats going on?'.

I live in Melbourne, Australia.

One of the most multicultural cities around.

Just so you understand me correctly.

I would be posting the same thing about 'Christians' if there was a 'Cross' in every shop window and a 'Bible at the check out.

Or if every shop was owned by a 'Jew' wearing there dress!

The same Logic would apply. I'd still feel 'out of place' or a 'minority' where I live.

Yes that is quite clear,

you judge people based on appearance,

and if there are too many of one culture around you it makes you uncomfortable and you will complain no matter who or what culture it is, its just different so there will none of that in your presence.

Yeah I gotcha ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join