It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Federal Government Do More Harm Than Good?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What about the people who don't have a community? What about the people who don't have a family or who have a terrible family? If the world ran perfectly fine without government and community and family were more important then maybe we should have lived like the Native Americans instead of slaughtering them.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
They don't do anything for us except steal money right from our paycheck. BASTARDS! Sorry folks BASTARDS is my favorite word tonight. BASTARDS!!! LOL!!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I reply to: Grimpachi

" I guess it is a matter of trusting in an unknown future over a the known evil of the present.

Wow I need this on a T-Shirt, very well said. Nice

I think this is what the founders thought when leaving England before the government train became derailed. Unfortunately you will have to go off world to find it now.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

By force.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

The founders created a federal government for a reason. If they thought no federal government was doable they wouldn't have created it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

"the effort to medicalize life is not only cognitively ill-conceived, it is also politically perilous. Conflict is intrinsic to human existence. Regulating disagreements as if they were diseases is a recipe for forfeiting liberty in pursuit of an illusory therapeutic paradise on earth." Thomas Szasz

They really don't care...if they did care they wouldn't try to disable their enemies and their subjects with mandatory health monitoring.

edit on 11-11-2014 by bubbabuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2014 by bubbabuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The only thing the federal government does that is helpful is to regulate our military. We need it. But even that they are screwing up with the cutbacks. I'd like to say that the feds are helpful with food and medicine quality as well as border security, but they aren't doing that right either. They should be, but they aren't. Mostly the feds waste our tax money.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join