It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN declares arms trade treaty to go into effect Dec 24

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: ATF1886

There's a particular brand of "kool aid" that's good for you? Which brand do you espouse instead of the Obama brand?

Where did he say there was good koolaid or are you jumping to your own conclusions?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He called the people Obama kool aid drinking fools. Calling people fools for doing or supporting something implies that you think that thing is bad.

Argue with me all you want but this particular post is just silly.......

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

He called the people Obama kool aid drinking fools. Calling people fools for doing or supporting something implies that you think that thing is bad.

Argue with me all you want but this particular post is just silly.......

The use of "kool aid" is a reference to the Jim Jones cult which may be before your time. There is no "good kool aid" only bad and implies that people are blindly following a failed philosophy or doctrine. His use of it in reference to Obama was spot on as evidenced by the mandate of the American people last Tuesday.
edit on 2014/11/10 by Metallicus because: overcame auto correct fail

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So Jonestown was a neutral thing? Neither good nor bad?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

"Jim Jones cult which may be before your time"

Nice jab at me for being young. Go start another rant thread about the evil young people. Complain about millenials more and blame them for all our problems. Be sure to include personal responsibility in it while you blame everyone else.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

oooh, big bad UN is going to come enforce it's own treaties for once? Yeah right

The supreme court has already ruled that current federal laws will not be over ruled by foreign entities. \

To do so is tantamount to declaring war on the United States

But if Obammer does try to enforce this... well.

I know where to do the most harm to the government and that little power plant knockout in California by several snipers is just the tip of the iceberg.

To any UN supporters or gun control activists, I have 4 words for you.

Try and take them

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It's obvious no one has read the treaty and are merely going off what the OP is saying... It mentions nothing about "armed resistance" and deals only with the export of arms, not the internal regulations.

But hey, this is ATS, what does the truth matter when you can just go off half cocked about bollocks?

Link to Treaty
edit on 10/11/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

This treaty in many of its articles is repugnant to the Constitution.

Care to show exactly what part of the constitution that treaty will affect? Please list the exact parts in each.

It is therefore not only not enforceable, but null and void here.
Those who own the UN can attempt to enforce the treaty, and
probably will to their direct peril. We know who they are.

So you are a international arms dealer?

Why do some people go off the deep end without even bothering to read what they are going off about? This has been debunked several times here before.
edit on 10-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27
To any UN supporters or gun control activists, I have 4 words for you.

Try and take them

What are you babbling about? Who is going to take what?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Gun people say that a lot. They all want someone to come and try and take their gun or rob them or something so they can kill someone with it. They get bored with cans and deer. If they wanted to hunt a bow and arrow would do just fine and take more skill and discipline. The root of love for guns lie in desires for power. Just look at Zimmerman. He got so tired of waiting for a justified shooting that he just went and shot a kid.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what the muslims do, the Bramins, Sikhs, agnostics, Russians, Chinese, Malays, whoever else.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
It will be interesting to see what the muslims do, the Bramins, Sikhs, agnostics, Russians, Chinese, Malays, whoever else.

Unless they are international gun dealers they will do nothing - what makes you think that they will do anything?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Christmas? Well according to the below post Jesus was married to a hooker and had two kids to boot. Not that thats a bad thing...hey those crazy kids were just in love.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Eapouse.. i drink the one that states im granted the right to near arms and rid the world of clowns of your caliber lmfao 😊😊 a reply to: tavi45

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You know if you read my full thread youll see i linked to treaty also to the countries that have signned on to this treaty a reply to: stumason

Ps any member of the crown lost right to enter this discussion july 4 1776.

But thats fine continue to misinform people on my post...

edit on 10-11-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The amount of people I hear screaming about wanting automatic weapons makes me glad it's hard to get automatic weapons.

Just sayin'.

Also, the second amendment is a poorly written law at best. Find me 10 people that can look at the law, write one hundred words on they think the law means, exchange notes, and then not disagree on SOME aspect of it, and I will eat this post.

Seriously. I will find the servers, extract the memory, and devour it.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
After further investigation of this treaty i drew a couple of conclusions. The first i understand everyones concern whether good or bad and the treaty is aimed at peace which is its stated goal. Second my fear or concern is the 20th article Amendments... if you take the time and read it your brow should be raised. Third this article not only deals with exports of arms but imports as well.

Final conclusion: although the "UN" seems to have the "best" intrest at hand the language is so vauge it can go so many ways wrong...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

The right to bear arms is not a god given right.
And Xmas is not Christ's birthday either.
UN cant take the guns but that is cause of the constitution not cause of god
. as the constitution states. it does not GIVE you any rights. rather the constitution is just a list of the rights that we are given by our creator ie god. this is the premise of them being unalienable. the constitution was merely a documented agreement that man is given those rights by god. if you read the damn thing youd know this.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: buster2010

So you don't have the right to defend yourself?

Where did I say you don't have a right to defend yourself point out where I said that. Was the statement if you want a gun buy American too complicated for you to understand? If you need a foreign weapon to protect yourself then maybe you would be better off in that land. Are you against supporting Americans by buying American made products?
edit on 10-11-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I see the entire UN small arms treaty being sold as pushing for peace is all a lie since the biggest pushers for the treaty are Obama, and his crew of phony liars who you know as well as I do, are nothing but liars that contrive every trick in the book to create these types of schemes for a purpose the opposite of what they are said to be.

For proof of this, just notice how "peaceful" Obama has been with his warmongering baton catch from Bush, and how he has shown no respect for peace or American law, bypassing congress to make instant war.

Arming rebels in Syria and the Muslim brotherhood illegally and committing a felony treason just with that, and attempting to circumvent every law that has so far protected us from his overt, and covert attacks (Fast and Furious was covert until he got exposed) on the second amendment.

The list of lies and comparisons of what Obama's team of liars and deceivers tell the world how it should be, and then discovering what they actually attempt to do, and even then discovering they contrived most of the crisis' they beg us to let them fix, and then when their constituents give them a flat out and resounding "NO" They try to do it anyway using illegal, unauthorized methods to carry out these fallacies anyway.

Plus remember those appointed supreme court judges where the left laughed at the right constantly ridiculing the right's (and many in the left's), warnings about Kagan and Sotomayor being gun grabbing tools of the Obama regime? And now their voting record on those gun issues, and other issues of American sovereignty as opposed to the UN and the soulless and intellect challenged children running the UN, now proves they were implanted not to serve the integrity or represent the accurate interpretation of the constitution, but to serve Obama to assist him in treason against this country.

A grand jury, if Obama see's any of these schemes with the UN become authoritative in spite of the illegality of them, (like everything else he has legislated without congress) would have a good chance of convicting him of high crimes and earning him a well deserved death penalty. He has already earned himself that just by what the constitution says about any president ever doing what he has already done.

Using the UN to patronize the world with his land fill sized deceptions is truly a despicable act against every person in America, and shows he really could care less about America anyways. He is a threat to the entire planet, and world peace is something he obviously doesn't seek.

If anyone, even big teams of jackboots try to implement any of it, I would lay 1000 to 1 odds that they will meet their doom based on all the armed militias who are all acting and operating within the law, and will hold the moral high ground when the shtf, so those will have support of the people over any storm troops of Obama's UN brown shirts.

People will claim that congress has to do "this and that" for any treaty to have teeth like this, but knowing Obama's track record of creative law making by proxy and stealth, and classifying those operations to hide their illegality, and their actual existence even against the country's wishes and authorization, I would remain worried about this UN snow job.

edit on 10-11-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: errors

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join