It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 'I’m going to do what I need to do' on immigration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
THERE'S GOING TO BE A VERY REAL DISCUSSION THAT WILL BE BROADCAST TONIGHT BY THE OATH KEEPERS... STEWART RHODES AND HIS DISCUSSION ON OUR OPTIONS IN LIGHT OF OBAMA'S ASSAULT AGAINST OUR CONSTITUTION AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BEING THE JOHNY STORM SHOW'S BROADCAST ~TONIGHT~ AT 6:30 PM PACIFIC TIME, 7:30 MOUNTAIN TIME, 8:30 CENTRAL TIME, 9:30 EASTERN TIME.

"Show will last two hours. Go here to listen and participate:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

We will be discussing what our options are if/when the Republicans fail to impeach Obama. What can we the people do? What can our states do? What MUST they do? Among the topics will be the intentional creation of crisis that we are being subjected to, from the border to Ferguson, to Ebola, and how we are in great danger of being tricked into a military coup, which would also destroy our Constitution, and what we can do to prevent that, while also defending and preserving what is left of our Republic. We are in a bad spot, and need to think clearly as well as being willing to act courageously. Nullification and the militia, are the two key words that lead us to a constitutional solution. – Stewart"

Here is the description of the show from Johnny Storm:

"Tune in tonight to join myself and Stewart Rhodes of Oath Keepers as we discuss the latest executive action of Obama and what it means for America and our constitution. Just a few years ago Obama said he would never abuse the powers of the President and yet his actions show us he’s done the complete opposite!

Join Stewart and I tonight as we talk about our options as Americans! It’s time to wake up America or lose your liberties forever!"

*All folks need to do is click on the link provided and they will have all the call in/listening info they need. There is a button that says listen that they should click on or they can call in and listen. There will also be a chat room open where they can leave comments. I do ask that callers be respectful and not start debates while we’re live on air. Any disruptive caller will be booted.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Hi ALL!

But Illegals who work off the books don't pay taxes, or contribute to the Social Security system, etc. So, how will their back taxes, etc be computed, and assessed???

You're right about them being on Welfare though, and @ Legal Tax payers' expense. Of course, more Illegals here will increase the burden on this system.

Reagan's Amnesty was a big mistake, and he admitted afterwards he never should've granted Amnesty to 4 Mil Illegals. And many of these Illegals took jobs that Legal Americans should've taken in several sectors, e.g. Construction, Food Service, Landscaping, ETC. inc. jobs w/ Fed. Contractors. Also, Obama had the opportunity to require Fed. Contractors, (and all US Employers) to use the E-Verify system, but he chose not to.

The real problems arise from our Fed Govt's complete failure to enforce our existing Imm. Laws after Amnesty was granted in 1987, and both Dems and Reps share the blame equally for ALL since then We have more than enough Immigration Laws on the books now, and they are mostly ignored. Why do we need even more??? They don't enforce the ones we have now.

Obama said, 'I'm tired of waiting on Congress to act on Immigration'....and the Legal US Citizens are tired of waiting for our Fed Govt.to enforce our existing laws. "A Nation of laws" that doesn't enforce its laws....absurd. The Dems couldn't get it done when they controlled Congress, what makes anyone think they can/will now?

Obama's "ringing the Amnesty bell" in an attempt to gain more Latino votes/voters, and various Politicians have been ringing the bell since 1987 for the same reason. Our Fed Govt. has also subverted Voter Registration Laws to allow more Illegals to vote....I guess the plan now is to get HRC elected in 2016, I hope this never happens....but, I'm afraid the Am. Voter is dumb enough to elect her.

J. Napolitano, "Our borders are just as secure as they ever were." Ironically, a true statement, as they've never been secure. ('Our borders are just as unsecure as they ever were' would be more accurate.)

Sremmos is correct, but the instant Illegals set foot into this country they have the right to mount a legal challenge to be allowed to stay, and IIRC, this is GWB's doing.

IMO, Entering this country ILLEGALLY does NOT entitle anyone to anything but deportation.

edit on 25-11-2014 by SRV22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Right on! Most of you did a great job on pg. 3...except for a couple of ********* (fill in the blank, I don't want to be banned quite yet!).

Parents are the guardians of their children-NOT the other way around. Illegals leave their families in Mex. willingly to come here. Who, and how many relatives a given Illegal has already living here IS irrelevant...entering this country ILLEGALLY is a crime. Using the "logic" of 'Chain Migration' and 'Anchor Babies' the ENTIRE Mex. population could show up here.

My questions to Illegals ARE: Where is your sense of National Pride? Why aren't you in Mex. right now protesting the Mex. Govt to make improvements, create jobs, ETC??? ("The rats are the first to desert a sinking ship.")

edit on 25-11-2014 by SRV22 because: to make changes

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuprimori
I want to start off that I do no care for Obama or his policies and the way he has been acting. But I do have to agree with him on legalizing immigrants.
Can someone please tell me what ARE the cons of millions of people coming to the USA. All I keep seeing is people afraid of them living off of state aid and taking jobs. But with a green card you are not aloud to apply for state aid ONLY us citizens can. You can only become a full out citizen once you have your green card/permanent residency card for 5 years and they don't just give it to you. You have to pass a test and pay money. Heck they cant even sign up for obummercare until they are citizens.

As for them taking our jobs? Really? Ever heard of a resume? They will not be taking the jobs of doctors or business professionals and they may even have a hard time even getting work in retail. They will be doing the jobs that no one wants. And if they do begin to start to take the entry level jobs. Then maybe the US born citizens who have access to education and aid resources should get off their lazy butt and aim for a better job.

So please if anyone can point me to the real downside Id really like to know.

On a plus side the influx of millions of people determined to work, start a new life, and make a living for themselves would greatly increase our economy.

The jobs "nobody wants" are jobs that have been waged devalued by an overabundance of cheap labor. Right now its agricultural jobs and hospitality work. But if the labor pool continues to grow, it will eventually be other areas as well. Its never good from the standpoint of a worker to have more workers than jobs. Its great if you are an employer. I guess it depends on your point of view.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

The illegals are in many areas of the work force. As I always say, when Ice does or did raids on companies, every single position was then quickly and easily filled by legal citizens who desperately needed that job to provide for his family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join