It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel wants to confiscate over 3,000 acres in West Bank ‘for military purposes’ – report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The indignation grows worse by the day.

Israel are really pushing the luck lately.

Israel has plans to take 3,176 acres of Palestinian land around a West Bank village near central Jerusalem, according to residents of the village who were handed orders signed by the head of IDF Central Command, Ma’an news agency reports.

Beit Iksa residents told Ma’an that the orders, signed by the Israeli military commander in the West Bank, Nitzan Alon, were distributed Saturday morning by the soldiers. They gave residents of the village until 2017 to evacuate the land.
Ma’an also published maps of the areas to be expropriated.

So Palestinians have until 2017 to get off of their own land???

We will see about that, I'm sure.

What more is there to say about this Terrorist State.

Do they cease to amaze their diehard supporters yet, or do you think this is justified as well!

They are pushing the West Bank to breaking point and they cry when their police and soldiers get run over.

#ing reprobates!

RT Source!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
And the Israeli's whine the the Palestinians are the terrorist. The sad thing is that the Zionist bootlickers in the American government (the evangelical nutcases) will most likely back them saying that it's ok because Israel is doing it for their "defense". It is time for the UN to move in to protect the Palestinians from Israeli aggression. The stupid will say that the Palestinians are a fault for this theft of land.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How in god's name can they keep getting away with this. A military that exists primarily to destroy you walks up to you and says "well we need this land to help us wipe you out later on, mind if we take it?" Any aggression towards Israel is justified in my eyes. This is legal genocide, and it's being talked down like "well you see..."

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
are we really surprised ?

maybe the Palestinians will stop firing rockets if Israel gov. stops steeling land land ?
edit on 9-11-2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: caprellid

How in god's name can they keep getting away with this.

That is an easy question to answer. Some people are deluded enough to believe God is a real estate dealer and he gave them this land.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If I were the Palestinians I would want to move. Let Israel have all of the land and give the Palestinians a new 'home' where they can live in peace. It would solve a lot of problems because it isn't going to get better with the status quo.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Just unbelievable. I can't understand why more ATS members aren't posting about the continued despicable behavior of Israel.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Just unbelievable. I can't understand why more ATS members aren't posting about the continued despicable behavior of Israel.

Personally, I would rather have our focus be here at home in the US. My country needs to quit running around like the world police. Getting involved only pisses every other country off anyway.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If I were the Palestinians I would want to move. Let Israel have all of the land and give the Palestinians a new 'home' where they can live in peace. It would solve a lot of problems because it isn't going to get better with the status quo.

hmmm, how about you move from your home , because i want it , how about i just take it ? if you don't give it to me ill use force and their is nothing you can do about it .

are you going to move and let me have it ?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

No, I figure you Israel haters could just give up yours.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Exactly , then why would the Palestinians move ? they have every right to be their just as the jews do . the aggressor here is clearly the Zionist Israeli government.

i don't hate Israel ,nor do i hate jews .. however the state and gov of Israel and the actions their of is what makes my blood boil .

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Know what? If Israel or any other group of people took that land off me over the 70 years or so, I wouldn't move.. I would lob more than rockets at them even if it meant me losing my life for it. Israel is a terrorist state and no-one should ever negotiate with terrorists.
edit on 9-11-2014 by EaglesFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Personally, I would rather have our focus be here at home in the US. My country needs to quit running around like the world police. Getting involved only pisses every other country off anyway.

Well unfortunately because of our "alignment" with Israel, it does effect us at home. We are funding these actions, and fighting Israel's enemies.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
And on and on it goes..without end..by design.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
But of course, if they fight back or resist they are "anti-semitic" and "terrorists."

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The indignation grows worse by the day.

Israel are really pushing the luck lately.

Israel has plans to take 3,176 acres of Palestinian land around a West Bank village near central Jerusalem, according to residents of the village who were handed orders signed by the head of IDF Central Command, Ma’an news agency reports.

Beit Iksa residents told Ma’an that the orders, signed by the Israeli military commander in the West Bank, Nitzan Alon, were distributed Saturday morning by the soldiers. They gave residents of the village until 2017 to evacuate the land.
Ma’an also published maps of the areas to be expropriated.

So Palestinians have until 2017 to get off of their own land???

We will see about that, I'm sure.

What more is there to say about this Terrorist State.

Do they cease to amaze their diehard supporters yet, or do you think this is justified as well!

They are pushing the West Bank to breaking point and they cry when their police and soldiers get run over.

#ing reprobates!

RT Source!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh
are we really surprised ?

maybe the Palestinians will stop firing rockets if Israel gov. stops steeling land land ?

This is probably one of the most important images that neutral or pro-Israeli people need to see.

A progressive loss of land from the Palestinians to the Israelis.

A lot of people don't get yet that it isn't just "poor old israel being oppressed by its neighbors. Why can't those heathen Palestinians and Arabs stop their nazi attacks on the Jews?"

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Israel does not equal worldwide Jewry. Nor do the IDF actions represent all Israelis. And even if they did, which they don't, it would still be appropriate to critique them if they were doing unethical actions.
edit on 9-11-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

But the problem is you can't reward bad behavior or bullying, or the theft of land. This is not a precedent to set.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately Israel has set the precedent from decades past....or did you look at the proffered maps above?
This is Hitler and the Sudenten Lands on steroids.....
The Palestinian Hollocost is happening right before the eyes of the world.....

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I'm not the biggest fan of Islam but that is irrelevant, Israel is clearly a genocidal state, I really can't believe the things they get away with and the support they continue to garner.

Though, I could say the same thing about the blind support certain liberals have for certain muslims, but that is OT.

I really wouldn't mind it if Israel were wiped off the map at this point(ugh, I shouldn't say such things, immature. Just trying to express the frustration it makes one feel). And maybe that's what they're counting on. Is that the end game? Will they sacrifice the jews again in some future war?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join