It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy 'Chemspraying' Today In The Ozarks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

An example of supersaturation. Not ice, but the principle is the same.

edit on 11/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

the weather reporters usually identify chemtrails as 'high wispies' and acknowledge they slightly reduce surface temperatures.

That is because real meteorologists understand what they are seeing and know chemtrails do not exist. Unless your a fake one like Scott Stevens.

Also know there is a difference between weather reporters and real meteorologists.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Except that people can buy jet fuel and have it tested, which is yet another thing that no one has ever bothered to do while attempting to prove chemtrails are real.

This is a great point Zaphod!
My years working as an AARF FF. the simulator uses Propan gas. But we did train using JP5 ( jet fuel ).
Come to think of it. Not once did the fire grounds fog or cloud up!
Just the regular water steam!

ETA: with the amount of fuel we burned. The airport would have had to close due to low laying cloud cover! LMAO!
edit on 9-11-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)
we have fogged up using the propane not regular jet fuel... which is not permitted anymore.
At least not by Allegheny Fire Authority.

Point being... no additives or preservatives.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Interesting argument. Intentional deception from both sides.

Chem trails aren't real. its just water.

Chem trails are real. There are covert chemicals being sprayed.

They are both right, sort of…

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Interesting argument. Intentional deception from both sides.
What deception are you claiming from the rational 'side'?

Chem trails aren't real. its just water.
Pretty much. The chemicals in the exhaust are present whether trails form or not.

Chem trails are real. There are covert chemicals being sprayed.

They are both right, sort of…

files.abovetopsecret.com...
That's a horse# cop out. There is nothing "covert" displayed in that graphic. That is not the "Chemtrail" conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Except that people can buy jet fuel and have it tested, which is yet another thing that no one has ever bothered to do while attempting to prove chemtrails are real.

I don't think they would be stupid enough to put in the chemtrail additive, atomized aluminum or whatever it is, until the jet fuel is aboard the plane. It can easily be added at that point.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

It's always obvious to see who has never seen a plane being refueled. It's not "easy" to do at that point, because it would have to come from the same place as the fuel, which means that they'd still have to go through the filters, and get past everything else built into the fuel system to keep contaminants out of the fuel.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As far back as WWII high altitude aircraft have left trails. They where not spraying anything into the air. It simply is hot exhaust gas from engines meeting up with super cold air. Therefore you leave a contrail in the air. Same thing happens at low altitude with high performance military jets maneuvering around they leave a vortex behind them. I have seen 747, and cargo planes doing the same thing on take off and landing the wingtips cause vortex's that can be seen when the humidity and air temp are correct.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

I don't think they would be stupid enough to put in the chemtrail additive, atomized aluminum or whatever it is, until the jet fuel is aboard the plane. It can easily be added at that point.

rally? And how would that be achieved?

I used to refuel aircraft, and also work on fuel systems - pumps, burners, that sort of thing.

Fuel trucks either are nothing more than a mobile filter and hose unit that plugs from a hole in the ground (ie subterranean piping from the fuel farm), or a big tanker - which gets loaded up from eth farm - both then pump into the a/c tanks - one using line pressure, the other with its own pumps.

The tankers get cleaned out by their blue-collar driver-operators. The hose trucks have filters that are the only substantial thing on them that similarly get replaced and/or cleaned by their drivers.

As an apprentice it was my unfortunate calling to crawl through wing fuel tanks 'cos all the tradesman were too fat & apprentices got al the "god" jobs!

so perhaps you'd like to tell me what the mechanism is by which this additive gets stored and added to the fuel - 'cos I never saw it.

And while you're at it, can you please also how it doesn't completely screw up the close tolerance parts of fuel pumps and wear away the atomizers in the engine?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Really...

Well since they won't pump until everything is put together where would they put it in?
edit on 9-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

For the moment, let's assume your suspicion is correct. Can you enlighten us as to why the jets don't 'spray' "chemtrails" regardless of altitude and conditions if the trails are from the "chems" and the "chems" are in the fuel?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I did not posit that 'chemtrails' are intended to kill people. I might have alluded to the idea that it may or may not be intentional, but the fact remains there is an immediate effect on solar radiation and surface temperatures.

As for the fuel idea, yeah it could just be from fuel exhaust, which any fuel exhaust would contain other chemicals besides just water. There may be military jets with aerosol sprayers on the sides, a separate system from the exhaust, I believe something like cobalt was sprayed in the skies during the 80's for radar, so it is a possibility.

It would be ridiculous to assume 'chemtrails' are intended to kill people, there are already much more effective ways of doing that.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So the anthropomorphic element, forcing supersaturation, has an effect on surface temperatures and the amount of solar radiation reaching the surface. I wonder what temperatures/solar radiation would be like if all planes were grounded for a year?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I never stated anything was added to jet fuel.

It may simply be an unintended consequence of massive air traffic during the right weather conditions. Which has an effect on surface temperatures and solar radiation over wide areas.

Now, on the conspiracy side, it would be a simple matter of adding an aerosol spray system onto the plane, separate from the jet fuel. This would allow for someone to turn the separate aerosol spray system on or off at their discretion.

I am leaning more towards the unintended side effect of man's activity, which is somewhat irritating working outside and a large man-made cloud mass moves over the sun, instantly dropping the solar radiation on my skin, making me cold.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: Phage

So the anthropomorphic element, forcing supersaturation, ....

huh? what is anthropomorphic about super saturation?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I mean, it takes man to create the catalyst for the ice crystals to form.

Sorry about the confusion.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

K - got it thanks.

But that's not necessarily true - cirrus could can form without any nucleus below -40 (or there-abouts) - that is the coldest such air masses can be before the moisture condenses out spontaneously.

Hence cirrus clouds throughout the ages.

adding in particles from jet exhaust certainly precipitates the moisture too - but it is not necessary nor the only cause.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So the anthropomorphic element, forcing supersaturation, has an effect on surface temperatures and the amount of solar radiation reaching the surface.

I think you missed the point. High clouds (which includes natural cirrus and persistent contrails) do affect the amount of solar radiation reaching the surface but they have greater effect on the infrared radiation from the surface back in to space. The net effect is one of warming, not cooling. They trap heat.

edit on 11/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I look and see contrails all the time. They are miniscule compared to clouds formed by mother nature. So how can these teeny tiny short lived contrails have much of an effect on solar radiation?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

It's not the teeny tine short lived ones that are the problem

journals.ametsoc.org...(1970)027%3C0937%3AAOOCEO%3E2.0.CO%3B2

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join