It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A photo from the past.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4
Wow, there is allot going on in that photo for sure.
No idea what it could be or what caused the effect, but cool either way.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Where is the original?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Where is the original?
I probably deleted it after the crop. I can find it. Wish i still had it too. Not even sure why I cropped it in the first place?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here is another crazy pic that I took while trying to take a pic of the supermoon a few years back.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon

originally posted by: RougeFang
What type of Film was used. If Digital was used, is there a light, bulb or glass which the sun could catch and how was the weather that day? Also is there a chance the house is on top a burial ground?
XD S

All camera and time off day you can find using the 2 EXIF links i posted in the OP
plus camera information is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concerning the burial ground, all i can tell you the house was built in 1913 prior to that i don't know. There is a church and graveyards about 500 meters away though which is still in use.

Thanks
no worries pal. When i upgrade i shall be able to visit thoselinks NP. Till then given any place' history; i would look for inner being and sense. Only then can you determine if A Lucky # matters or Life..

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon

originally posted by: RougeFang
What type of Film was used. If Digital was used, is there a light, bulb or glass which the sun could catch and how was the weather that day? Also is there a chance the house is on top a burial ground?
XD S

All camera and time off day you can find using the 2 EXIF links i posted in the OP
plus camera information is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concerning the burial ground, all i can tell you the house was built in 1913 prior to that i don't know. There is a church and graveyards about 500 meters away though which is still in use.

Thanks
no worries pal. When i upgrade i shall be able to visit thoselinks NP. Till then given any place' history; i would look for inner being and sense. Only then can you determine if A Lucky shot or matters of Life..

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Here is another crazy pic that I took while trying to take a pic of the supermoon a few years back.

You should submit that to the group of tossers on Flickr

flickr.com/groups/cameratoss/
edit on 23-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join