It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections of an Alien personality the New World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'll start off with something entertaining and very exciting about the New World. Monopoly World: It's time to play monopoly everyone. So get ready. And watch your head. They're back! Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver on play time and Christmas or the distribution of advanced tech. With Christmas same idea only it will be played out differently.

With adults it will be marriage one husband one wife and having kids an Absolute Infinite amount. Children will grow up get married and have an absolute infinite amount of children. The adults will be busy out there collecting the absolute infinite amount of particles(off world travel) to increase the size of the Earth for population purposes.

More later as I wait for new information to come through the psychic circle.
edit on 8-11-2014 by UFOOWNER because: thought completion

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

Fun allegory. Needs work. Even I had a hard time following that, and I love bunny trails. I don't know. I think my husband and wife are killing each other and sterilizing themselves. More to come later. ;p

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: UFOOWNER

Fun allegory. Needs work. Even I had a hard time following that, and I love bunny trails. I don't know. I think my husband and wife are killing each other and sterilizing themselves. More to come later. ;p

I will tell you this much about where I'm coming from and I will try to be as concise as possible. For a long time I waited as the psychic circle indicated to me to wait other and I was like what does this mean. Now I know who the other is or the other Terrestrial Officer(Tyler). He told me once that I had been through things like that of which his dad saw in veitnam(UFOOWNER means UNTO FOO WINNER(s) foo = fubar) and that things would start getting ten times better for me as I wait and they have just recently with what I am supposed to know and in other ways too. I expect when the time gets right some non ordinary occurrences are going to take place towards disclosure. Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away and I know what I said. A close family friend was outside with me and my dad and every time he thought on me I would move and so he caught on and shuffled around and stopped thinking on me. I also had this experience at Denny's where I was sitting at a booth writing on paper when something inside told me to slowly raise my head. As I did I saw a military guy mimicking my actions at another table. Also about the other I was in a holiness church and they prophesied to me that I would find someone. Here is another entertaining idea. I will represent myself as a kid in this example: I'm upstairs in my bedroom using a remote telepathic communicator or the psychic circle beside a window where you can see the stars and moon outside. The military is already after me and I am unaware of this fact as they open the door to my bedroom light comes in and they say hand over the remote telepathic communicator and come with us. Any way here is my enhanced signature on ATS which I haven't figured out how to edit yet: "By far, reality is the best invention yet for Lockheed Martin. What have they already thought of next? Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver on the Intelligent Design and the "Now!" or the eternal presence of military perfection. What an extraordinarily serious situation is that of the "Now!"

join