It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPP : How America is about to sell its sovereignty to create a concrete NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What follows is the most credible concrete sign ofthe emerging NWO. This is a conspiracy but not a made up one at all. Many good people in many nations are trying to sound the alarm. I'll start with the words of Congressman Alan Grayson.

"Last month, 10,000 of us submitted comments to the United States Trade Representative (USTR), in which we objected to new so-called free trade agreements. We asked that the government not sell out our democracy to corporate interests.

Because of this pressure, the USTR finally let a member of Congress – little ole me, Alan Grayson [anyone who's seen Grayson in action knows that he is formidable] – actually see the text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). The TPP is a large, secret trade agreement that is being negotiated with many countries in East Asia and South America.

The TPP is nicknamed “NAFTA on steroids.” Now that I’ve read it, I can see why. I can’t tell you what’s in the agreement, because the U.S. Trade Representative calls it classified. But I can tell you two things about it.

1) There is no national security purpose in keeping this text secret.

2) This agreement hands the sovereignty of our country over to corporate interests.

3) What they can’t afford to tell the American public is that [the rest of this sentence is classified].

I will be fighting this agreement with everything I’ve got. And I know you’ll be there every step of the way.

Courage,

Congressman Alan Grayson

Grayson also noted:

It is ironic in a way that the government thinks it’s alright to have a record of every single call that an American makes, but not alright for an American citizen to know what sovereign powers the government is negotiating away.

Having seen what I’ve seen, I would characterize this as a gross abrogation of American sovereignty. And I would further characterize it as a punch in the face to the middle class of America. I think that’s fair to say from what I’ve seen so far. But I’m not allowed to tell you why!"

www.washingtonsblog.com... text-secret-this-agreement-hands-the-sovereignty-of-our-country-over-t.html
edit on 7-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.), a man whose personal popularity and political fortunes have increased in direct proportion to his spreading of his libertarian-leaning ideals, has now publicly embraced the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), an unprecedented sovereignty surrender masquerading as a multi-national trade pact."

"In November 2013, portions of the TPP draft agreement published by WikiLeaks contained sketches of President Obama’s plans to surrender American sovereignty to international tribunals.

Another WikiLeaks disclosure in January 2014 revealed that the president was attempting to surrender sovereignty over U.S. environmental policy to international bureaucrats interested in lowering those standards to mirror those of our TPP partner nations. Naturally, the green lobby criticized this concession, organizing demonstrations opposing the agreement.

U.S. copyright laws, Internet freedom, and web-based publishing would also be obliterated by the TPP, and, although it hasn’t been widely reported, the TPP would give the global government sweeping surveillance powers, as well.

Although the American people (and the people of all nations involved in the pact) are prevented from seeing or commenting on the treaty being ostensibly negotiated on their behalf, multinational corporations have seats at the trading table.

While the TPP grants corporate giants such as Walmart and Monsanto the power to bypass Congress and the courts, the elected representatives of the American people are kept from even seeing the draft version of the agreement."

m.thenewamerican.com...
edit on 7-11-2014 by tavi45 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is very very real. It's cloaked in secrecy. It will sell out America's sovereignty and the sovereignty of the other signatory nations to corporations, bankers, and others of the ruling elite. Remember all those laws preventing toxic waste in rivers or lead in children's toys. Meaningless. Remember the tiny smidgen of internet freedom we have? Gone.

Decide for yourself but this seems like every fear that people in the real world and especially people on this site have rolled into one.

They are so sure of our complacence they are doing it in plain sight. This is as conspiracy as it gets. It's also going to fly through in America now that corporatist Obama has the support of Congress.

This is not what any regular American wants. This is certainly not going to be beneficial to the other nations that sign on.

It's sole purpose is to defend the Western elites from the BRICs becoming strong enough to challenge their supremacy while simultaneously giving control of the signatory nations to supranational NWO control. That NWO thing everyone's talking about on here. It's getting pretty blatant and obvious now.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Few People remember that the original proposal for a New World Order was made by Adolf Hitler and the Nazis.

In early 1940 before the Invasion of France, USA enthusiastically endorsed the Nazi proposal for a New World Order whereby the sovereignty of lesser nations would be subsumed by a handful of greater powers.

This was exactlty what the nazi agenda was about. Territory, Trade and Global power.

The Nazis proposed that capital have the ability to travel through porous national boundaries and be immune to the sovereignty of nations. Now the Tran Pacific Partnership Agreement or TPPA intends to re-instate the Nazi agenda of 1940 on behalf of corporate multi-nationals.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This is truly a global conspiracy for control of the masses, say goodbye to due process, appeals and representation. The TPP is the biggest threat to internet freedom and unless it is stopped we are all fluxed - big time.

Hitler could not have done a better job, this agreement disgusts me as it should do to every freedom-loving human being on the planet.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Good enlightenment with this OP.

TPP is definitely NWO agenda driven.

American politicians need to get this entire thing out for public scrutiny.

I bet there's things in there that nobody would understand.

Your wildest speculations might just be true.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

If all the speculation is true, Rand Paul supporting this would be a major letdown for anyone who thinks Paul is a true Conservative/Libertarian.

Some might say he is now a turncoat.

Others might say he is actually scapegoating to force Obama's hand and expose the entire mess for what it probably is.

Hard to sort out fact from fiction and controlled opposition.

We need to expose some Lobbyists involved if that's even possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't trust paul. Can't really out my finger on it but for some reason I just don't.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Czechoslovakia was a rich and powerful country up until 1938, then in the Munich Agreement the nazis procured agreement from France Italy and the UK for a set of principles which the TPP replicates.

We all know how terrible the enslavement of Czechoslovakia was.

Only this time the Power is not in the hands of Governments, but in the hands of Corporates.

Who elected the corporates. I never voted for them, did you?

There is only one vote which rules in shareholder meetings, that is greed. Greed is just naked evil. Is that the future we want for our society?

I am not talking just about American society. The TPP will distort and destroy the sovereignty of several nations. This is about the destruction of society globally and the substitution of a cult of greed and subjugation to big business.
edit on 7-11-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
As several posters have said already this is very reminiscent of things Hitler did. American didn't just get technology from German scientists. They also took the Nazi playbook.

We've all seen the growing police state in action. We've seen divisive, nationalistic furor building. Unlike Nazi Germany, which focused on white Germans vs minorities, America has taken this to a while new level.

Every group, subculture, race, ideology, gender, religion is turned against each other.

As several posters pointed out this will affect many nations directly outside the US and indirectly it will alter the entire nature of our society.

If this for through then it will no longer be two superpowers fighting (cold war) or America imposing its hegemony. This is literally a New World Order. America and every other nation who signs will be direct puppets of the global ruling elite.
Everyone else will be assimilated or destroyed.

This is clearly a gigantic step in their endgame. They've been working towards this since the end of WW2 and it will either succeed or fail in our lifetimes.

The NWO is no longer some distant, future, existential threat. They are here and no one will be safe.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I don't trust paul. Can't really out my finger on it but for some reason I just don't.

I have a small feeling as well.

Just something about his general demeanor.

Just enough to activate the "trust but verify with caution" signal.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I read about this earlier on some site, I forget which, and this truly scares the hell out of me if true.

The ramifications of overriding some of our laws is just too great to put into words, and if true, would spell the death knell for the United States as we know it, I know I'd be out of a job as your rights would go down a toilet fast, you wouldn't have them except what this international agreement says they are..

We gotta watch this one, and I don't say that often..

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Would it be the first time a politician lied about or sold out his ideals?

With the state of American politics this is the norm.not the exception.

I included Rand Paul to highlight that this that is supported by people from every side.

Right or left, Republican or Democrat, it's becoming clearer that things are being run by a cabal at the top. One can be sure the TPP was discussed at the Bilderberg meetings.

Remember Bildeberger has no attendance by the nations of Asia and this trade agreement is focused on Asia.

Also note China is not included

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Grayson mentions a lot of secrecy.

You mention BRICS.

It seems the Office of the United States Trade Representative makes no mention of "OIL" that I can see.

Perhaps some of the secrecy is in league with BRICS?

A full blown NWO will include the elite from all the powerful countries imo.

Their idea of NWO would be to eliminate conflict at their levels.

And I wonder if the Saudis are involved?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm not on a computer. Could some kind soul post the map from this link to give people an idea of the nations involved?

www.amchamvietnam.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Perhaps they intend to use the TPP and EU to create an opposing global superpower to the BRICs, who will in turn gather up all the third world nations.

Later on, both will merge to finalize the one world, one government goal. The two party system from America or the two superpower system from the Cold War scaled up for our era of globalization.

This is speculation though. I'm hoping by this post that better people than I will do some digging and put the pieces together.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Perhaps they intend to use the TPP and EU to create an opposing global superpower to the BRICs, who will in turn gather up all the third world nations.

Later on, both will merge to finalize the one world, one government goal. The two party system from America or the two superpower system from the Cold War scaled up for our era of globalization.

This is speculation though. I'm hoping by this post that better people than I will do some digging and put the pieces together.

A valid conspiracy.

You are learning.

We need to compare any other trade agreements that might point to that in round-about ways.

Trade agreements not including the U.S. would be a start.

The end plan is world banking unification, which is well underway with the BIS central banking system in place and growing.

One step could be to consolidate/replace the Petro-Dollar system.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Perhaps Russia's Eurasian union? It would encompass a lot of the non aligned nations, including China.

It would seem that a lot the hiccups in American goals are involved with Russia. America is the primary tool of the NWO.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is the sleeping giant that will be the death knell of the US and that is not hyperbole.
We lose more than our sovereignty, we will be OWNED by international corporations and the laws of their native countries.
Chinese law will become valid right here in the US.

Last call for freedom. NO joking around. This is the worst thing to come along since the PATRIOT ACT.

Eta: This goes so far beyond any trade agreement or EU or even UN it isn't funny.
This is the COMPLETE & UTTER SELLOUT.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Let me put it this way:

If TPP passes and become a lawful treaty I will personally consider this an act of war on the American people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join