It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Ferguson decision comes down weekend of Nov. 8th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
It all really depends on how the media covers it. Let's see if they bring water or gas.

Well the media who have not already been informed about the verdict so that they can pre prepare the response like the media prostitutes they are might have a little trouble covering the demonstration in the land of the free.

you see they have a no fly zone in the skys and any reporters that don't stand where they are told, miles away from the action are often the first to be targeted by the water cannon or gave a kicking by the police.

Time and again the police use force and aggression against people who are filming them and then they say they like the help of the public but you cannot have it both ways and yes I have seen "The boys" jumping in vans on a Saturday night and going downtown for a laugh and bit of a fight first hand and could not help but thinking that I would like to see them getting what's due to them or that it was my money that was paying their wages.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The National Guard there will make Kent State look like a sensitivity encounter group

That might be the straw that breaks the camels back and then you will see the whole of the USA go up.

its not just the poor or the blacks that are sick of the bankers and police state getting away with murder so they better start increasing what ever it is they are putting in the drinking water or be ready to pay the price for Treason in Washington.

You also seem to forget that a lot of vets are also pissed off with being pushed around and this type of news is known to members of the National guard so who knows who they might turn their guns on if push comes to shove.

Smoking the peace pipe did little to save the native Indians or breaking the USA away from British control and I think things are starting to reach that stage again.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

The National Guard there will make Kent State look like a sensitivity encounter group

That might be the straw that breaks the camels back and then you will see the whole of the USA go up.

its not just the poor or the blacks that are sick of the bankers and police state getting away with murder so they better start increasing what ever it is they are putting in the drinking water or be ready to pay the price for Treason in Washington.

You also seem to forget that a lot of vets are also pissed off with being pushed around and this type of news is known to members of the National guard so who knows who they might turn their guns on if push comes to shove.

Smoking the peace pipe did little to save the native Indians or breaking the USA away from British control and I think things are starting to reach that stage again.

So the above is justification for killing cops? Not all cops are dirty, majority are honest family men. As I'm sure not all residents of Ferguson are rioters or thugs.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This whole thing has been painful to watch, there is no clear answer as to what the facts were that day. Unfortunately we have o my seen nastiness and ugly coming from both sides. There is no black and white other than skin colors. FERGUSON WAS a chance for our nation to face many serious issues I fear that it was opportunity wasted by agendas and politics and has become nothing more than a bungled confusing mess most only wait to sweep under the rug. Sadly

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Absolutely Beezz,they don't want justice at all. They want revenge pure and simple. But if you are familiar with the people's attitudes over there then you know that a lot of them thrive off revenge. The woman that was killed on the street behind us was over revenge. The guy that killed her 'thought' she was the one that had ratted him out to the cops. Thats all it takes there. Then as a matter of tying up loose ends he had her 18 month old in his car and 'knew' the child had no father and he had just killed the mother so he threw the kid in the creek that ran by our street in the winter and left it to die,which it did. Revenge rules there.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Dimithae because: added word

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

It all really depends on how the media covers it. Let's see if they bring water or gas.

Well the media who have not already been informed about the verdict so that they can pre prepare the response like the media prostitutes they are might have a little trouble covering the demonstration in the land of the free.

you see they have a no fly zone in the skys and any reporters that don't stand where they are told, miles away from the action are often the first to be targeted by the water cannon or gave a kicking by the police.

Time and again the police use force and aggression against people who are filming them and then they say they like the help of the public but you cannot have it both ways and yes I have seen "The boys" jumping in vans on a Saturday night and going downtown for a laugh and bit of a fight first hand and could not help but thinking that I would like to see them getting what's due to them or that it was my money that was paying their wages.

I get that. We also have to take into account that the north end was used during the civil rights as a place to move in people with darker skin and force out others. It was a serious bad move in the long term and bred much tension that continues to boil over.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A cold snap is coming through in a couple days so its a good time to let it be known. Let it be really cold and crappy and it will keep a whole lot inside and possibly help reduce the rioters.

I just hope it doesnt get out of hand, because he will not be indicted. They will give the chief the boot at the same time to try to make it look like they at least gave them something. But nothing outside of letting them hang the cop in the town square will satisfy this mob.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Lots of news outlets are stating that many Ferguson citizens are arming up for the riots...

I applaud this, yet I wish it didn't have to be this way. I feel bad for the children who will be missing school , and the elderly who will be afraid to leave their front door because of this non-sense

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Fool me once ...............

Strange but someone is trying to tell me in another thread that the USA is all about apple pies and the Democracy is so good which it is if you happen to be a member of the elite or a banker.

We all know what they rest of us get to eat

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
any word on why they are not done yet?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

any word on why they are not done yet?

Word is they have already come to a decision. They just haven't announced it yet. Me thinks that the decsion is NOT to indict Darren Wilson and they expect riots to ensue. I think that they're waiting for the expected artic cold snap to take hold in that area for a few days before announcing, so it'll mean less people on the streets, just my $ .02.

From a NY Times article yesterday, seems the Missouri National Guard is on standbye.
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 12-11-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yup, now that the cold is here, they're going to let the cat outta the bag.

27 degrees this morning. Had to bust out a hoodie!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Yup, now that the cold is here, they're going to let the cat outta the bag.

27 degrees this morning. Had to bust out a hoodie!

If LE is smart, they'll just use water canons on the rioters and when it feezes they'll be too damn cold to rampage, in fact, try to freeze them in place. Then they can't bitch LE used rubber bulletts or riot gear and other heavy handed tactics to violate their 'peaceful protests' to loot and burn.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Update: Now it looks as though announcement will come Monday, Nov. 17th.

"It Looks Like the Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Will Be Announced Monday"

"According to sources familiar with a Wednesday conference call of government officials, St. Louis County is preparing to announce the Darren Wilson grand jury decision next week".
www.theroot.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

It's escalating around the country I've been noticing more and more people speaking out against it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join