It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Ferguson decision comes down weekend of Nov. 8th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I suspect that the decision will be positive for Darren Wilson and result in a major temper tantrum by those who don't agree with the verdict.

"Missouri National Guard Reserves 100 Rooms in Downtown St. Louis – Starting Saturday"
www.thegatewaypundit.com...#!
edit on 7-11-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I suspect that the decision will be positive for Darren Wilson and result in a major temper tantrum by those who don't agree with the verdict.

"Missouri National Guard Reserves 100 Rooms in Downtown St. Louis – Starting Saturday"

it's not going to matter...the decision will not change the way police depts. operate

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is going to be a riot to watch!

Stay safe and arm yourselves...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's going to pop off in ST lious

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm not going to take sides one way or the other on the Darren Wilson thing, but I do have a question.

When the riot starts. Are they going to burn down and loot their own neighborhoods?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Is it bad form of me to say "who cares?"

Violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots and violence and riots.

And there hasn't even been a verdict yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

This.

No matter what happens they'll still continue to clamp down on us, oppress us and anytime we dare to stand up they'll tear gas us and lock us up.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
This is going to be a riot to watch!

Stay safe and arm yourselves...

arm yourselves...who?...the black people or white people?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

it's not going to matter...the decision will not change the way police depts. operate

.............nor will it change the way certain members of a society wish to destroy their own community, despite not getting their way even after the DOJ came up empty after an unsuccessful witch-hunt.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

All law abiding people. This isn't about race, it's about keeping you and your family safe.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

"Who cares"? Probably the law-abiding citizens and hard-working business owners of that community care who have to deal with their town destroyed with the ensuing violence.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

This.

No matter what happens they'll still continue to clamp down on us, oppress us and anytime we dare to stand up they'll tear gas us and lock us up.

I agree 100%...the election of Obama has brought all the ole' step-and-fetch-it racism, out of the shadows. I'm glad I was born white, because I would have moved out of America a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Who exactly is law abiding? The cops are as thuggish as any black gangster

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

"Who cares"? Probably the law-abiding citizens and hard-working business owners of that community care who have to deal with their town destroyed with the ensuing violence.

If they can't see the writing on the wall, then I don't know what to say.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I'm not going to take sides one way or the other on the Darren Wilson thing, but I do have a question.

When the riot starts. Are they going to burn down and loot their own neighborhoods?

Actually, I don't think the community members want to destroy their own neighborhood. In the previous skirmishes in Ferguson it was reported that thugs came in from other areas to wreak havoc there.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

c'mon....government aid, private donations, and insurance will come in and make them whole, they get to blame all the blacks in the town, keeping the "us versus them" alive and well, this will further strengthen the election of more white people in government because of the fear. businesses will have more sympathy from local government to NOT hire black people. and the LEO's will get a lot of overtime, just in time for Christmas shopping.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

No I'm with you let's end this feudal system. Its a disgrace modern America.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The hand me down Ferguson Decision? Whats that?

Is that where they announce they have decided not to try the cop for murder because he acted in 'self defense'?

Uh huh. They better think twice about that…

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is not just blacks that are being executed by the police but whites too even if I must admit that they are in a majority when it comes to being victims of the police so don't lets turn this into a black on white thing because that's just what they want.

The US police state needs to be held to account because already it is worse than Hitler's SS-Guard and talking not going to fix a thing today and it didn't in 1930s Germany.

[thinking]
$hit we need a war with Russia or China to kill the young off because they are not buying into our BS.
[/thinking]

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Great post

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join